*whack*
  Ow...
  More!
View Results

Icy-Determination_020

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:55 am
I like light S&M
Bitting and Handcuffs are nice heart
but yeah, maybe it has something with the darker mind set or like others have said just more of an open mind... in my case just the kinky part of me I like to try things and have fun... there are something's I refuse to do cause they go against who I am but there few and the only thing I wouldnt never do is have some one else in bed with me and my partner... sorry I dont like sharing domokun

So in reply I would say I think it depends on the person... Some its cause of there darker side while others its just there kinky and like to try things... some people just like pain and pleasure... hehe which is also very nice mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:18 pm
I like pain. I just...like pain. All types. So...i like s&m...but not to a very great extent.

See, what i think is that when people think of s&m...they think of chains, and beating each other and all that reallly intence. But...it's not always the case.

Bitting, scratching, pulling of hair...yeah that's awsome. But other pain rocks as well.

Self inflicted (not going into that though)....

Tattoo's...that's why i like getting them. Piercings...fun stuff there. Oh yeah.

PAIN!!!! ish gut.

SaiBlackNight

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:21 pm
I've alwasy been interested in BDSM, a lot in the past few years.

Yet, I can never find someone who is willing to partake in any sort of those activities, so I've never had the chance to really find out what I like most.

In all honesty though, I'm the submissive type...I lack any quality to make me dominant....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:34 pm
SarahArden
With guys I find being submissive as a way to relax. See I'm dominant with girls and I'm a major feminist so it's nice to take a break for a bit. Like I might have said, I am not into anything too hardcore. I wouldn't want to be seriously hurt but minor pain is definately a turn-on for me.

Hee hee, I'm the opposite. With girls, I tend to go sub; with guys, dom.
Although I can enjoy going both ways with either.

trampyre

Exquisite Cadavre

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:28 pm
Personally I really like S&M and other bondage related activities.

However I know many goth people that are not into it at all and very many nongoth people who eat it up.

I suppose it just depends on what you enjoy...m

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:05 pm
SarahArden
Alright, I have a theory that a darker lifestyle leads to a darker sexuality. Myself, I am interested in minor S&M activities. It's odd because I despise inferiority, yet some of these aforementioned activities are based solely on that concept.

Any thoughts or comments on S&M?

personally, i'm into it, in a private setting of course, or at least only as a one on one experience. i like to cause pain, and the girlfriend likes to recieve pain, which works out well.

however, your theory is quite stupid. most of the people that are into S&M are actually office workers and happy go lucky people.  

DR490N

Veruniel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:51 am
I'm not sure a darker lifestyle leads to darker sexuality, but I can easily believe it leads to being more open about a darker sexuality if you do have one.

People who live an unorthodox life during the day are more likely to admit to trying things like S&M, if only because they're surrounded by others who won't pass negative judgement. In my experience, most S&Mers lead normal lives during the day and don't talk about their little hobbies. People in subculture scenes are more likely to talk about it. Since the ratio of goths who are willing to talk about it is greater than the ratio of normal people, it may seem like most S&Mers are gothic.

But a lot of goths aren't into it.

Personally, I haven't mucked with it much. It'd be wasted on me because aches and pains relax me and help me sleep. You can just imagine what a boring submissive I'd be!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:29 pm
i think everyone is alittle into that tendancy.
goths seem to just not care if anyone knows they are.  

DrowRayne

ybunnygurl

7,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 7:10 am
My siggy used to say” Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me." I'm a switch and I'm a pain slut. That’s just me.

I don’t think that my gothyness is why I'm in to kink though. I personally like to show off what I'm in to because like to freak people out and see what they say, about me before I ever open my mouth. I don’t think just because4 a person is a goth it means that they will be in to kink.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:21 am
A little bit of Sadomasochism is always fun; Bondage is even better, though. Dominant girls are a definate turn on, since I'm very submissive when it comes to sex <3  

Aloquin

kayla1234098

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:07 pm
I heart biting and hancuffs but not a hole lot more than that...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:32 pm
ybunnygurl
My siggy used to say” Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me." I'm a switch and I'm a pain slut. That’s just me.

So tie me up and throw me down, and show me that you like me.  

zz1000zz
Crew

screwed pixie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:49 pm
im into gettin tied up............. rope or duck tape works well............

...........plenty of turn on

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:09 am
i've heard a lot of people bandying about the theory that the goth perspective tends to be passive, involuted and pacific compared to the confrontationalism and aggression of punk. while i know this is a major generalisation, and really doesn't take into account individual preferences maybe it's a way to explain why it seems to be a natural progression for many goths to express their sexuality in that way.

personally i think human sexuality is much more complicated than that. a large part of the sexually active community experiments in bdsm at some extent. maybe they just don't talk about it as much.

deja nous

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:15 am
Bondage intrigues me... I've never tried it, but it intrigues me.
Perhaps it's because I have a high pain tolerance sweatdrop

But anyway, I'm pretty sure that this doesn't apply to the entire subculture... after all, we're all human beings with different sexual tastes.  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff