!!Hair~styleS!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

obsessed over hair???
  Yes. .hair is yummmy. . bmwahaha!!!
  Hair?? its okay. . .
  Never. . . who would be obsessed over hair???
View Results

Nanese_loves_Jaejoong

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:44 pm
I love DBSK's hairstyle also I adore BoA's hairstyle now. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:16 pm
f a n g i r l
SutekiYume
K-Pop
SutekiYume
@ K-Pop : It's common? O_O On guys or girls? I don't think I've seen his hair on girls....... not sure about boys. But don't you agree he looks good in it?? biggrin
That hair common on girls? I've only seen one female with Heechul's hair and that's that actress that acts as Gangji in Arirang's late weekend Drama Plantinum, forgot the name. xP
Heechul's hair is quite common on guys not the common but common enough to be called common. =D

Oh. Hahahaha but still! biggrin He's still look very cute in it. biggrin Ohh there's a friend of mine with long hair...... maybe I can ask him to have that hairstyle. (Dunno if he'll listen to me. razz He's goin in the 11th grade while I'm going into the 9th. razz Oh well. He brings me stuff. ^^)

oh. .that would be so cool! its smart. . . lol. make a hee chul look alike. . bwahaha. . . . i wish i could do that.

hahhahaah my plan backfired he was like "-_- that guy looks like a girl" and I was like, "YOU look like a girl geez..... it was just a suggestion......" hahahhaa  

I Have Moved

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:23 pm
Prince Orange
f a n g i r l
SutekiYume
K-Pop
SutekiYume
@ K-Pop : It's common? O_O On guys or girls? I don't think I've seen his hair on girls....... not sure about boys. But don't you agree he looks good in it?? biggrin
That hair common on girls? I've only seen one female with Heechul's hair and that's that actress that acts as Gangji in Arirang's late weekend Drama Plantinum, forgot the name. xP
Heechul's hair is quite common on guys not the common but common enough to be called common. =D

Oh. Hahahaha but still! biggrin He's still look very cute in it. biggrin Ohh there's a friend of mine with long hair...... maybe I can ask him to have that hairstyle. (Dunno if he'll listen to me. razz He's goin in the 11th grade while I'm going into the 9th. razz Oh well. He brings me stuff. ^^)

oh. .that would be so cool! its smart. . . lol. make a hee chul look alike. . bwahaha. . . . i wish i could do that.

hahhahaah my plan backfired he was like "-_- that guy looks like a girl" and I was like, "YOU look like a girl geez..... it was just a suggestion......" hahahhaa

hehe. . he has a point there though. he is kinda. . umm. . feminine looking! but who wouldnt want to look like hee chul? hes hott!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:15 am
f a n g i r l
Prince Orange
f a n g i r l
SutekiYume
K-Pop
SutekiYume

hehe. . he has a point there though. he is kinda. . umm. . feminine looking! but who wouldnt want to look like hee chul? hes hott!

ummmm. . guys in america. . they all want the surfer or clean look. . .. i do not think any of my friends would want to have the hair like him. . shoot they would probably call him gay. . mean friends i think so.. .

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:40 pm
[schizophrenic]
f a n g i r l
Prince Orange
f a n g i r l
SutekiYume

ummmm. . guys in america. . they all want the surfer or clean look. . .. i do not think any of my friends would want to have the hair like him. . shoot they would probably call him gay. . mean friends i think so.. .

i guess thats true. .  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:11 am
yes. . but those hair styles are quite nice. .

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:44 pm
Yeah they are. XD But he was Korean and still refused. O___O Oh well.. maybe he wants to be American styled?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:24 pm
Prince Orange
Yeah they are. XD But he was Korean and still refused. O___O Oh well.. maybe he wants to be American styled?

huh???  

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:01 pm
like whitewashed? hmmm.... yeah i know, i suggested that some of my guy friends get long hair and style it. they think its just plain weird. but of course i think my friends are whitewashed and americanized. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:06 pm
f a n g i r l
like whitewashed? hmmm.... yeah i know, i suggested that some of my guy friends get long hair and style it. they think its just plain weird. but of course i think my friends are whitewashed and americanized. lol

my friends either are white, too americanized, or think that it is just plain weird to have hair like that. . or they want the asian spike or bald hair. . . keke  

[schizophrenic]

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 11:26 pm
Yeah its weird.... O___O

Korean style hair is nice... why don't the others think so?

The Koreans here want to be white -0-;; It's official -_-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:45 pm
rose. 3nodding  

Innuendos In Tea

2,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:58 pm
Prince Orange
Yeah its weird.... O___O

Korean style hair is nice... why don't the others think so?

The Koreans here want to be white -0-;; It's official -_-

yup yup. . .some of the guys that i know that are korean kinda have anger mangement problems. . . and some of them try to be ganster but saddly can not pull it off. . yes. . rose does have pretty pretty hair. .  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:58 pm
kekeke. . .thats so funny. oh well, i guess we cant do anything about the way guys do their hair now. . . . but when i get married, my husbands hair is going to change . . bwahaha. . .of course i guess hairstyles will change by that time. like in america, how surfer hair is in. wait, is it still in?  

f a n g i r l

Shibuki-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:14 pm
i like BoA's hairstyles...they're so awesome whee  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items