no...
  Poll whores click here
View Results

Blaze-kun

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:25 am
Looks awesome. cool  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:49 pm
With what Gaia gives out it's great, and I think it would be cool to have similar clothes to and of the Star Trek series.  

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Jimmie Ingram

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:36 pm
* crys* No fair I dont have the know how to make a cool uniform. I love the phaser by the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:16 pm
Julian Bashir
* crys* No fair I dont have the know how to make a cool uniform. I love the phaser by the way.

It costs alot...i mean alot. Nice name by the way, julian rocks.  

Kurzon_Dax

Jimmie Ingram

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:19 pm
Kurzon_Dax
Julian Bashir

Thanks, How much? And cant you just use Adobe to make one? * Is working on my own.*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:53 pm
*walks in smiles and listens* That is so cool. How do you create your custom made costumes? They don't have anything like them in stores or on tektekgaia.  

Skyve Niara

7,050 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

ryan2390

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:12 pm
Where u guys get these Star Trek uniforms and stuff?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:35 am
Julian Bashir
Kurzon_Dax
Julian Bashir

Thanks, How much? And cant you just use Adobe to make one? * Is working on my own.*

Why imagine one when you can have one, it was...10000 i think...or around there.  

Kurzon_Dax

Jimmie Ingram

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:47 pm
Kurzon_Dax
Julian Bashir
Kurzon_Dax
Julian Bashir

Why imagine one when you can have one, it was...10000 i think...or around there.
Lol, I am trying to get Julian too look like Spy Julian. But 10k for your look or 10k to have some one make you the Star Trek Image?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:06 pm
Julian Bashir
Kurzon_Dax
Julian Bashir
Kurzon_Dax
Julian Bashir

Lol, I am trying to get Julian too look like Spy Julian. But 10k for your look or 10k to have some one make you the Star Trek Image?

10K to get the outfit...isnt the Dr. Spy outfit just a white tux with black bowtie?  

Kurzon_Dax

Dead Red Eyes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:22 pm
I tip my hat, nicely done!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:55 pm
Kurzon_Dax
Julian Bashir
Kurzon_Dax
Julian Bashir
Kurzon_Dax
Julian Bashir

10K to get the outfit...isnt the Dr. Spy outfit just a white tux with black bowtie?
I think so but I couldnt find one on gaia so I had to do a black tux. I looked in the expensive store I cant rember who runs it. I couldnt fund a black bowtie so I did a a black tie instead.  

Jimmie Ingram

gabora

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:09 pm
good but iv seen beter  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:52 am
Julian Bashir
Kurzon_Dax
Julian Bashir
Kurzon_Dax
Julian Bashir

I think so but I couldnt find one on gaia so I had to do a black tux. I looked in the expensive store I cant rember who runs it. I couldnt fund a black bowtie so I did a a black tie instead.

Theres a white tux in H.R. Weaslys, my friend has one. and thanks to everybody for the compliments!  

Kurzon_Dax

Odin Von Dursfel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:39 pm
Kurzon_Dax
Se Ga Takai
Kurzon_Dax
Se Ga Takai
User Image blaugh

thats just not fair, you got a phaser rifle...
No I don't, actually. That's the TR-116 Rifle from DS9, the one equipped with a Mini-teleporter.

It's every Snipers Wetdream 3nodding

*looks closer* oh crap...it is *kneels* i have commited Star Trek blasphmy...i am ready for punishment
Ahaha!!! You got served Ferengi troll!!!! blaugh  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces