33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
GOLLLDD!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Kradxon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:41 pm
I pretty much make up my characters. I'm sticking w/ the one that i recently made called make ur own char rpg. U make ur own char, and try really hard to follow allong w/ the other people's story. I find that more fun than going w/ inuyasha or kenshin much. I still like playing those kind but im more into making my own.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:16 pm
i'm Sagara Sanosuke and a bunch of different personal characters but thats about it so far.  

Sano-Ryuujin

Aeraya Maximum

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:37 am
My character is called Hanochi, for Inuyasha. I still use her. she's freakin awesome! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:04 pm
name: Feara
personality: quiet self reserved, opens up when gets closer to people she gives advice to people and tends to become a big sister to the right person or people.
race: Earth spirit
power: power to manipulate earth elements
weapons: powers and her nifty board that can ride through any weather and her small wings that throw deadly feather like kunai's
bio: .She was abandoned at a Ninjutso(elemental) dojo when she was a baby. Feara was a child that people were afraid of because of her appearenc and abilities. Earth spsirits are forbidden to have children so the conclusion that the master at the dojo was that the parents didn't want anyone to find out about the forbidden child they had. The master of the dojo became like her father he toght her to harness her pwoers that she was born with and taught her the art ninjutso and such. There were many enemies to the dojo because they were the best,but everyone was afraid of Feara so noone ever led an attack against them. So one night while feara was away one (she likes to take walks at night it was a daily routine)the enemy attacked and killed everyone who lived at the dojo which included orphaned children that were learning the art. When she arrived she held her dying master in her arms" Do not be angered by this it was not your fault I should've been prepared" her master said, which was his final words.He eventually died in her arms but she will always blame herself for not being there that fateful night.She was cast out of the town she lived in, she was sent to live in this school.
other:Likes decorating rooms, cold weather and reading A LOT
hobbies: taking walks, sleeping, playing some sportsand eating
single/taken?: single
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Space Pirate Peyley

Aeraya Maximum

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:31 am
mwa ha. i now have a picture of my RP character!
User Image
Mockingbird Girl(Me: pretty O.O)

Take this quiz!

Quizilla]http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=18&url=http://www.quizilla.com/]Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:14 am
mine is pen-pen for evangelion! blaugh  

CookingwithFire

Tiereff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:44 pm
I like playing as my original characters than with characters with an RPG.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:58 am
I have... but of many... how much to you wish to see?....

•Itachi is my number one on the list...
•... right now, I do not have the time to actually type the characters....

Lieutenant Pride

Josafat

Desirable Noob

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:50 pm
IN my case as many others i don't RP with actual anime charactre.... but I Role with my character... which is Josafat (demon)... and another one is
Kraverick (Kraven+Nemerick) (lycan)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 4:38 am
I roleplay with Ryuichi from Gravitation and my own character, haven't thought of a profile though.  

Youkai_Girl06

Rokusoska Naginata

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:42 am
WEll my char name is Rokusoska Naginata.A demonic and holy warrior when his mother an angle his father ruler of hell had him as thier child,torn and shoned from both heaven and hell left to wounder the earth untill he dies in battle,/hair dark red/eyes blue/body right arm has demonic tribel markings aka hell's fury,left arm holy crosses cover his left arm aka heaven hammer/wpns holy shimatar wit fire fargment in middle aka burning blade of kenkon  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:15 pm
I make my own. Or play Characters I know REALLY well. I've been Utena,Anthy, Sailor Pluto,Michael Jackson,Gaia from Fearless & Felicia from darkstalkers. Though I have my Vampyre race and now My Alien Race wich I will Describe here.

An Adult Sylvia her Alien race is called The Nedakins. They are flawless except They are not Immune to diseases. And less Battle inept. Sylvia Is one of the first Nedakins. There planet is a purplish-Green Color. It is Always Spring with Autumn Leaves everywhere. Sylvia's Stats- Age: 21 (Now) Ht: 5'6" Hair: Dark purple Eyes: Light Green Race: Nedakins Heroically Good

User Image

Sylvia Younger. When she worked as a maid (willingly). Her favorite Animals are cats. She is about 17 here. When Nedekins reach 18 (or 20. depending on how fast you mature) they're hair gets darker. and there eyes get lighter or more ethreal looking. The hair shows how mature you are and the eyes show how much wisdom you have. The Nedakins have a longer life span then humans. In fact if they wanted too they could stretch out there age limit to as long as they wanted. Not looking a day over 30.  

Levathia

Green Apple Pies

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:46 pm
Look down  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:42 pm
I make my own characters up. But I use pictures of anime girls that I like.  

Death_to_the_reaper

Interesting Mage

5,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Alucard The Wolf Demon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:10 pm
mine's Kibito Haruno (I didn't know it was sakura's last name till after the fackt sweatdrop )  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff