Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
What's The Strangest Dream You Have Had? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[pArAd0x]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:48 pm
MadAzrael
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
This was after I listened to N.p.s N.g.s before going to sleep. DON'T DO IT~!!!!!!!!!

*insert Azzy's dream*
Ya now what the strange thing is? I had a dream very similar to that... like.. when I was 8... surprised
It was creepah...

I had another one. A shorter one. I was in a room. All black and white. Everything. Even me Everything looked like an old photograph... It was a white room with a checkerboard floor, and across the room, there was a little white-haired boy who was painting on the wall with black stuff. Paint, I thought. He was writing HELP ME, and he turned, and there were black rings around his eyes and blood gushing from his mouth. He simply said, "Will you play with me?" But in German, so it was "Spiel mit mir." Then he grinned... I'll never forget that grin. There was just...something wrong with it. After that, ran at me and screamed HELP ME~!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say, I once again woke up screaming my head off...

O____O ack That's really creepy O_O it made my hair all stand and ermmmzz yeah O_O If i were you i'd wake up screaming too O_____O

*wonders if it's a good idea to take a nap now after reading this particular post XD

Kinda reminds me of a certain horror fan fic (Gundam Seed/Gundam Wing Cross over) i was reading the other day O_O *gulps*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:56 pm
My dream had Hiei in it...and I can't remember it except for that and something about apples.. so I'll leave it at that.  

XSapphieX

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:02 pm
[pArAd0x]
MadAzrael
Cami_Kaminari
MadAzrael
This was after I listened to N.p.s N.g.s before going to sleep. DON'T DO IT~!!!!!!!!!

*insert Azzy's dream*
Ya now what the strange thing is? I had a dream very similar to that... like.. when I was 8... surprised
It was creepah...

:creepah dream:

O____O ack That's really creepy O_O it made my hair all stand and ermmmzz yeah O_O If i were you i'd wake up screaming too O_____O

*wonders if it's a good idea to take a nap now after reading this particular post XD

Kinda reminds me of a certain horror fan fic (Gundam Seed/Gundam Wing Cross over) i was reading the other day O_O *gulps*
xd It was sccurry as hell...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:07 pm
Speaking of dreams.. just wondering if any 1 has recurring dreams? or dreams with dejavu-ish feelings to them? XD or dreams that seem to just continue and add on each time you go back to sleep? ^_^;  

[pArAd0x]

niwozawa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 11:24 am
i also had a diiferent dream, where i was with a group of people. and i was the only one on earth who was absolute closest to God. but anyways we were all in this big maze witch we had to get out of to live. and god would tell me what to do, except every time he told me something, my head would hurt. and suddenly he started yelling "NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!NO!", over and over. and i actually thought i was going to die because of the imense amount of pain untill i woke up, but i still felt the pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:17 pm
I've had plenty of really weird ones, but they're really hard to explain... sweatdrop  

chicory-dock

Maiden of Night

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:48 pm
The strangest dream I've had was when I fell asleep after watching End of Evangelion. Never do it because you will get the scariest dreams ever. This was mine:

I was one of the staff working under Nerv. Then the invasion of SEELE came and everyone was being shot. I ran down the corridor with another person when a soldier appeared behind us. He shot his gun at the person with me and killed him. I grabbed a stray gun from the ground and shot the soldier. I kept the gun with me as I looked down at the massacre that lay through the place. It was horrible. Bodies lay lifeless on the ground and blood was splattered on the walls. I turned my back to it and continued to run down the corridor. There was a door at the end and I burst through it. Just outside of it were five SEELE soldiers. I fired that gun I had at them but ran out of bullets. I was shoved onto the ground and then was shot a thousand times from all five of those guns they had. I was completely slaughtered...

~*~

It's not strange but very scary. And graphic when I had it... whee crying  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:50 pm
[pArAd0x]
Speaking of dreams.. just wondering if any 1 has recurring dreams? or dreams with dejavu-ish feelings to them? XD or dreams that seem to just continue and add on each time you go back to sleep? ^_^;
I've had prophetic dreams before...  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Maiden of Night

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:51 pm
[pArAd0x]

I have ones with deja vu feelings. I have dreams where I see things in a certain way. When I wake up and go about my day, I end up seeing that same object from my dream. In te same angle and all. It's freaky...O.O  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:21 pm
Sad to say, I can't ever remember my dreams...I know I had a dream, but always forget them 10 mins later.  

Syrotek
Crew

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 2:29 pm
I usually have depressing dreams... which is sad but if i'm lucky, then i usually get some really weird random dream.

Here it is:

I'm at Embassy Suites with Ryuichi (from Gravi) and it was Cocktail hour so we both get some drinks. I get a mai tai and he gets this huge tequila... xd

so we sit down at one of the tables and talk about gardening hoses and suggestions on how to farm radishes in the middle of April. I honestly didn't know how to respond but i just went along with him.

Then all of a sudden he gets drunk and faints. I frantically (sp?) put him on my shoulders and carry him to the hotel room. I put him on the couch and then after a couple minutes he wakes up and starts playing with my hair.

Then Ryuichi asks me to close my eyes and turn around 9 times. I do so and then he puts on his rabbit costume. whee Then we start to para para dance in the hotel room.

It was fun para para dancing with him until my mom comes in waking me up to go to school. stare
-----
Here's another dream that i thought was really weird and depressing:

I am walking through this ever changing mansion (the rooms change every time so its life threatning if ur trapped inside it) and i'm looking for someone but i don't know who it is.

So then i walk into a hallway that shrinks everytime u get closer to the end of the hallway (which seemed forever) then the walls started to close in on me and i try to punch the walls to see if they would open a trap door. I finally found one and escape. I'm in a dark room the only light there was a weird spotlight thing and i see my friend lying in a pool of blood. i rush over to him and i try to close the wounds but I didn't come in time and he dies. crying And the spotlight fades away as i was left in the darkness.

i think that's kinda sad... crying

so how do u interpret these dreams?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:56 pm
I've had quite a few. Here's the weirdest in order

1st-Kiba from Wolf's Rain and Kakashi from Naruto teamed up to fight super-ultra-mega-evil-gigantic alien Darcia from Wolf's Rain at my school. Darcia summoned some wierd jelly-fish aliens to kill Kiba and Kakashi. They thought the two were dead, but they weren't they were just too small to see and then they killed one of the jellyfish aliens. Darcia orded the aliens to throw the remains into the hurracaines and they put the remains in boxes and flew off. Kiba and Kakashi were in those boxes and most of the boxes were decorated with anime character stickers and then the stickers came to life. Then they talked about jumping off and escaping and then that's when I woke up in the middle of the night.

2nd-The magic school bus crew was at my school fighting this one orange alien monster with this one weather machine.

3rd-Seig Fried and Roy came to my house before I was going to school and then my friends came and we partied. Then my Uncle Pete who announced that he became an inventor and he had friendly almost life sized dinosaur robots with him and they partied with us and all my other family. Then my math and language arts teachers came and started dancing with us.

The first one made me laugh while I was typing it. don't they just make you wanna say,'WTF???'  

Naerin

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 3:19 pm
My strange dreams don't really have anything to do with anime/manga anymore...they used to..but lately I've been deprieved of anime/manga... crying  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:37 pm
Ravens_Dragon
I was wonder because ive had some werid and crazy ones!

since everyone is telling theirs im going to tell you all my weridest dream that i just had.

i was being chased by gojyo and hakkai (from saiyuki) in a fire truck. I was in a van up a head and every time they got to close i would turn off the lights a spin around in circles, i dont know why... I wasnt even the one driving! Some how they caught up and caught me but we set up a time where i was suppose to get the crap beet out of me. But we ended up creaming each other, he broke my arm and i broke his leg...some how...i dont remember...but i set it up that we would be in the some hospital...it was right across the street from where we fought...oh yea i was wearing roller blades while i fought...back to where i was in the hospital. not only were we in the same hospital but i set it up that we were in the same room. the last thing i remember before i woke up is seeing gojyo's x-ray of his foot but you could see his hand in it too. I remember saying i didn't crush his leg that bad and then gojyo came in with hakkai pushing him in a wheel chair saying like what the hell or something like that...then i woke up...

i think mine is pretty strange.  

Blazen_Raven
Crew

Dangerous Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:45 pm
Jhi-Jhi
My strange dreams don't really have anything to do with anime/manga anymore...they used to..but lately I've been deprieved of anime/manga... crying
Aww... :pats the Jhi:  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces