Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Personal] Practice Kissing...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D ! n o c o c k .

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:59 pm
When I'm Standing In The Pouring Rain, I Don't Mind...

I'd rather just learn it from my crush/boyfriend than from some random person. If the guy likes him back enough, they shouldn't have a problem working on the kissing. :3

I Think Of You, And Everything's Alright

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:47 pm
this one time i asked my crush if he wanted to go out,he said no,but i took action and gave him a big wet kiss,and he responded,after he said i was a good kisser and asked how i got to be so good, i simply replyed"i pratice on a picture of you all the time"he was scared of me,but he is now my boyfriend so alls well that ends well!  

raynebou

Magical Lolita Alice

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:38 pm
Well i asked one of my friends to teach me. I didn't like her{well maybe a little redface } i was just... inexperienced. Why don't you ask him if this guy he has a crush on has a lot of experience kissing... if not then he should just learn with that guy. But if his crush is a good kisser you should teach him... what if he did something stupid and embarassed himself? Oh but only do it if your comfortable! 3nodding {pssst... is he cute?}  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:48 pm
Rio Ri
I've been friends with this boy who's a forigen exchange studetn from Japan for a year now. He said when he was going home next year that he was going to confess to his male crush. (Sounds like a sappy manga but listen XP)He asked me if he could practice kissingwith me. IS THIS COMMON IN JAPAN?! To top it off I'm a girl so that made it odd.

It doesn't matter where it is or isn't common. DO IT. Get some of that. domokun domokun domokun  

Insane_frog

DarkFlowerGirl

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:48 pm
My friend asked me how to kiss and I said "pay me and I'll do it, 20 bucks and I'll tounge you" it worked pretty well. I'm not saying ask himfor money but do it if you want to, help him out. Big deal its just a kiss.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:32 am
This maybe too straight forward buuut... just ask him if he likes you or not.. and make sure he doesnt misunderstand the question.. stare  

sukuiddo

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Firerival

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:16 am
i would be all over a japanese boy wanting to practice kissing, but then again i know that if i can get a kiss in i will have them hooked, mwahahahaha, yay for addicting kisses (or so i have been told by many people)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:44 pm
It probably isn't 'common' in Japan, but he probably thinks it's one of the only ways his first kiss with his male crush will be perfect. I wish someone would let me practice kissing them. According to my first boyfriend, I was a sucky kisser. xD Though after we officiated that we were going out was when we had our first kiss. My first kiss. So yea...

SharpCookies

AngelWhoreDust

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:40 pm
I charged my gal-pal 10 dollars for tounge....just so she could use it on my best friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:14 am
Mabye this is old fashion of me ( and I'm sure I'm going to go back and read this and realize how old I sound ) but I think that even if it's just a kiss wouldn't you want to experiance that with the person you care for and not just a friend. If the person he likes really cares for him than his kissing ability won't matter, and if it does than he isn't good enough for your friend anyways. Explain that to him and see if that makes a differance. If it doesn't, than he probably likes you and is just using that as an excuse to kiss you. ( Wow, I do sound old and sorry if that wasn't any help )  

Chibi_Oni_chan

[Romiette]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:34 pm
Hmm, that does sound a little weird but kind of romantic too.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:11 am
^^;; well, if you're uncomfortable with it you shouldn't do it. But there are other ways of kissing practice! you could buy a bag of cherries and tie knots on the stalks with your tounge.... I always do that, it's really good practice ^.^ Wish him good luck as well!  

User_2629207

shield_bug

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:45 am
Riosin
I've been friends with this boy who's a forigen exchange studetn from Japan for a year now. He said when he was going home next year that he was going to confess to his male crush. (Sounds like a sappy manga but listen XP)He asked me if he could practice kissingwith me. IS THIS COMMON IN JAPAN?! To top it off I'm a girl so that made it odd.

No idea but I wish I had someone to practice with. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:55 pm
If hes a hottie and has a great personality, then i would sooooooo do it.

s t i l l e t o pumps

XxXUke_ MegumiXxX

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:44 am
Riosin

lol im from japan... and its not like "common in japan" its just something some people all over the place ask. they just dont know how to do it and they want it to be perfect for their special someones

[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff