Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
Question about TRAX............ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free money
  No... *takes money anyways*
View Results

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:06 pm
Lol... I find myself listening to Paradox several times a day... could it be my mourning for Rose? T0T I dont know anymore....... I miss him already......  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:57 pm
x_xse7enx_x
orientalxbaby
yay!!! that means he will be happier. . . and i will be able to hear him sing by himself (unless he does not sing)!!!! look at the bright side of him quiting. . .
happier?!? i was so shocked when i found out. . but its sort of died down now. . .when i found out, i was like an angry demon child. . . i mean, what a good looking bunch of guy they all were. i admit, i did have favorites, but with no minwoo gone, it makes me miss him even more. i hope he becomes famous so i can see him again. if he doesnt, that would make me cry.

do not worry. . .with that look . . he will become famous. . .hmmm. . have not been mouring over him yet. . maybe it did not hit me yet. . .i guess i will do that when the trax's music videos come out with him not in it. . . that is the only person i look for in those. .

[schizophrenic]

Chatte Noire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:02 pm
I thought it was just a rumor, because my friend checked their official site and they didn't say anything about it...but maybe new information has been added? It would be sad if he did. But my favorite member is X-mas, so yeah.
I would still listen to them because they are my favorite band. Even if they were called TAX. It's just sad if Rose really is going solo because usually when one member leaves the rest of the band breaks up.
Oh my gosh if that happened I don't know what I'd do! I feel like crying right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:19 pm
One more question.........

It's a rumour... (Not sure if it's true but...) is Rose bisexual? O_O I mean that wouldn't affect me if he was (Because I shall love him forever. XD) but just wondering because then it'll be something else I'd know about him. (He likes strawberry flavoured things! biggrin LIKE ME!!! KYAAA So cute!) If he was bi, then that would explain his lipstick and mascara that he occasionally wears...

(Don't believe me? Go to his cyworld. ^^ cyworld.com/alice_princess)

BTW; their official site hasn't updated much. In that site, Rose still has his nice blonde hair, but right now, it's like black. (Still cute. XD) His hair reminds me of BoA's Girls on Top hairstyle, but it looks better on him lol.  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:10 pm
hmmm. . . . if that is true.. .it would not surpise me that much.. . . i mean there is the hair, the make up, and some of the clothes. . but i highly doubt that he is gay. . .

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:52 am
orientalxbaby
hmmm. . . . if that is true.. .it would not surpise me that much.. . . i mean there is the hair, the make up, and some of the clothes. . but i highly doubt that he is gay. . .

not gay, bi. XD if he was gay, then us fans wouldn't have a chance to be his love. ^^ Well yeah I guess... i actually heard these rumours for a while...

another question.... (i doubt it's true though...) is Rose engaged? O_O I heard he was from one person, but I dont believe her. (He's only like 20! O_O )  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:37 am
engaged. . never heard it of course i am not a big trax fan. .

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:53 pm
orientalxbaby
engaged. . never heard it of course i am not a big trax fan. .

Aww... I just got into the TRAX and now they're... they're.... scattering.. O_O

*Sighs* I'd rather have Rose as a homosexual than have him engaged. razz Sorry, I'm so greedy... ^^;;  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:10 pm
yea your greedy and alittle obsessed. . . . you know someone might steal him right under your nose.. . bmwahahaha!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:49 am
lol! yeah i know........... T0T;;

anyway, i hope rose finishes university quick quick quick!

so we can hear his voice again. biggrin

로즈 취고! (으ㅁ으)=b  

I Have Moved

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:46 pm
no minwoo. . . *drool* and i dont mind the makeup. . it doesnt make him gay. . .take jrockers for an example. . they may do a lot of ummm "fanservice" but they are totally straight. . its fashion. . . . and it looks good on him. . .*licks lips*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:40 am
x_xse7enx_x
no minwoo. . . *drool* and i dont mind the makeup. . it doesnt make him gay. . .take jrockers for an example. . they may do a lot of ummm "fanservice" but they are totally straight. . its fashion. . . . and it looks good on him. . .*licks lips*

LOL YEAH! XD Totally sexii........... ^^  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:23 pm
SutekiYume
x_xse7enx_x

hmmm. . thats funny. .. i do not like how jrocks do fan service. . . it scares me. .

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:47 am
orientalxbaby
SutekiYume
x_xse7enx_x

hmmm. . thats funny. .. i do not like how jrocks do fan service. . . it scares me. .

What's fanservice? *little range of vocabulary* How do J-Rockers do fan service? O_O  

I Have Moved

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:57 am
SutekiYume
orientalxbaby
SutekiYume
x_xse7enx_x

What's fanservice? *little range of vocabulary* How do J-Rockers do fan service? O_O

fan service. . never want to see one of those again. .. but some people enjoy it like x_xse7enx_x. . it is when guys or girls. (mostly guys and jrockers) lean in close to each other and KISS (sometimes an extended or french kiss like miyavi likes to do). . . or you knoe "do weird things to each other". . if you know what i mean. . and how can they be totally straight when they do scary frighting things like that.. . i say that it is a scary thing to see. . it tramatizes me when i see it. .

kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff