Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Does your parents want you to get straight A's? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you pushed or forced to get good grades?
  yes?
  no?
View Results

kimchi prince

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:48 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Umm yeah but they don't force me. They expect good grades and if I don't get good grades then they give me this uber long lecture and stuff sweatdrop

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:26 pm
Not really but its good to have straight A's...as long as im passing.  

EndlessSorrows

o0Noy0o

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:34 pm
of course they WANT me to and im really close to gettin straight A's but yea i usually hav a couple B's too but w.e i do they say they're pleased that i try my best whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:02 pm
ohhh yaa! so annoying. so pushy. so damanding. ya i wont go into detail .  

cocoONneptune

Moon_Child08

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:33 pm
They're okay with mostly A's and one or two B"s =D. If I got straight A's, they'd ask me want I want.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:45 pm
My mom is more insane about grades. She grounds me from everything if I don't have straight A's. She tries to bribe me with stuff I can buy myself.  

Trick Larken

Hitman1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:59 pm
im lucky my mom dont push me at all, well maybe just alittle  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:05 am
Well, now that I'm enrolled in a much more difficult school, and the fact that I went from middle, to high school, my parents aren't as a**l about getting straight A's as they used to be. Now, as long as I get A's and B's they're happy.  

firephoenix867

a1xcvbnmGOODBYE

Original Wrangler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:36 am
well, my mom wants me to get A's, but im pretty average (since i first went to public in second, than moved to private). And even if i get bad grades...she doesnt nag me about them. mrgreen i guess im lucky  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:59 pm
Well not really when i was in elementrary school, but then for some reason, after years i improved my grades a lot (for some UNKNOWN REASON). But overall, my parents want me to past high school, then to university and get a good job so that my life will be good.  

Enchantress828

Lay-San

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:52 pm
my mom only wants me to get at least a b-, but my po-po wants me to get straight A's.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:02 pm
my parents never rly forced me to hav A's
they only want me to hav at least a average mark of 70%
no pushing
no wraith
as long as i dun fail
or else
KNOK OUT
eek

Agent_Leon_Kennedy

Young Vella

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:04 pm
They would Effin kill me if I got a B!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:37 pm
omg i got my state testing scores back and i exceded all of them except on writing i got meets and thast a good thing but my parents got all silent so i ran for it. smile They couldnt yell at me cuz i did do good and i kept on reminding them i got a better score then some people so they just sat there and didnt say anything...  

cocoONneptune

The Legendary Thief Youko

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:28 pm
Smile.and.forgive
I'll answer you question with another question. What parent wouldn't want their child to get good grades?

True true...but my parents are pretty lenient. As long as I dont drop below a 3.0 then its all good mrgreen  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff