Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Ravenwolf. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:48 am
Kuroiban
TeaDidikai
Lock_Shock_Barrel
Thank you for all the suggestions, I will either take Kuroiban's or TeaDidikai's advice. whee One is sensible, the other just plain fun.
Fun!? It's pragmatic!

Technically, it's both.
Not really. There is no more delight in using it for firestarter than there is for using it as a table level.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:26 pm
TeaDidikai
Kuroiban
TeaDidikai
Lock_Shock_Barrel
Thank you for all the suggestions, I will either take Kuroiban's or TeaDidikai's advice. whee One is sensible, the other just plain fun.
Fun!? It's pragmatic!

Technically, it's both.
Not really. There is no more delight in using it for firestarter than there is for using it as a table level.

I am sure that somewhere, someone is starting an ecstacy cult that involves burning the works of fluffy artists and inhaling the fumes in order to bring forth repressed memories of past lives as burned witches. And they're forming just to spite you.  

Henry Dorsett Case

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:27 pm
HenryDorsettCase

I am sure that somewhere, someone is starting an ecstacy cult that involves burning the works of fluffy artists and inhaling the fumes in order to bring forth repressed memories of past lives as burned witches. And they're forming just to spite you.
Pish. Depends on where they thought they were burned.

Man oh man if I had a nickle for everytime I heard a Fluff say they were burned to death in Salem.... rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:58 pm
TeaDidikai
HenryDorsettCase

Pish. Depends on where they thought they were burned.

Man oh man if I had a nickle for everytime I heard a Fluff say they were burned to death in Salem.... rofl

Hey, I was burned in Salem! Granted, it was a lighter...and it was my own fault...and it was Winston-Salem...but it's practically the same thing!  

Henry Dorsett Case

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:07 pm
HenryDorsettCase

Hey, I was burned in Salem! Granted, it was a lighter...and it was my own fault...and it was Winston-Salem...but it's practically the same thing!
Give me my god damn nickle! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:19 pm
TeaDidikai
HenryDorsettCase

*gives you his nickel-plated Zippo, the actual lighter in question*  

Henry Dorsett Case

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:34 pm
HenryDorsettCase
TeaDidikai
HenryDorsettCase

I feel robbed.

Hey- anyone want to buy a nickel plated lighter for five gold?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:34 pm
TeaDidikai
HenryDorsettCase
TeaDidikai
HenryDorsettCase

I feel robbed.

Hey- anyone want to buy a nickel plated lighter for five gold?
Sure. I'll give you my address and I expect a zippo when I get home. Those are good lighters!  

Pelta

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:40 pm
missmagpie
Sure. I'll give you my address and I expect a zippo when I get home. Those are good lighters!
Pish. If you cover the cost of shipping- sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:47 pm
TeaDidikai
missmagpie
Pish. If you cover the cost of shipping- sure.
How much is the cost of shipping? Would it be easier just to have it sent to SF if it will arrive before monday?  

Pelta

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:05 pm
missmagpie
Those are good lighters!

Hell yes it is - especially since it's one of the only two of my original six Zippos that I still have. The others have been stolen. One at an anime con (hell, it was a GunSmith Cats Zippo), one at Dave & Buster's, and the other two out of my leather coat when my car was broken into last November.

Hope you don't mind your spankin' old Zippo coming pre-engraved with the romaji for the Japanese translation for "Penance" on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:26 am
Henry Dorsett Case
missmagpie
Those are good lighters!

Hell yes it is - especially since it's one of the only two of my original six Zippos that I still have. The others have been stolen. One at an anime con (hell, it was a GunSmith Cats Zippo), one at Dave & Buster's, and the other two out of my leather coat when my car was broken into last November.

Hope you don't mind your spankin' old Zippo coming pre-engraved with the romaji for the Japanese translation for "Penance" on it.
Wait... they took the lighters but not the leather? confused  

TeaDidikai

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:53 am
TeaDidikai
Henry Dorsett Case
missmagpie
Those are good lighters!

Wait... they took the lighters but not the leather? confused

Technically, they took the lighters, my cellphone, and the CD player. I mean, that phone is never going to work again for Verizon without illegal modification (like changing its IMEI). As for why they didn't take the leather, I'll never know. I think they were lookin for things that would be easy to either pawn or fence - since the majority of the "rough" crowd in my area were motorcycle riders, I don't think a buttered leather jacket was going to appeal to them too much.

May the lighters run out of wick, may the cotton rot, and may the flints jam.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:58 am
Henry Dorsett Case

Technically, they took the lighters, my cellphone, and the CD player. I mean, that phone is never going to work again for Verizon without illegal modification (like changing its IMEI). As for why they didn't take the leather, I'll never know. I think they were lookin for things that would be easy to either pawn or fence - since the majority of the "rough" crowd in my area were motorcycle riders, I don't think a buttered leather jacket was going to appeal to them too much.

They got off easy if that was the worst of the curse.  

TeaDidikai

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:05 am
TeaDidikai
Henry Dorsett Case

They got off easy if that was the worst of the curse.

Not at all. That's the only part I'd have to curse. The cell phone is a model that's un-deity-ly hard to soft-modify - it will probably have to be gutted to change the IMEI. The CD player will require repair from the way they removed it - they cut the wires instead of taking out the adaptor, and managed to cut the wire connecting the antenna to the unit, as well as doing some unknown bits of damage to the unit in the forms of pieces (including a fuse) left behind in the car. Though the person to curse is my now-ex-wife - it was actually *her* car, mind you, and the reason it was broken into was that she *insisted* on leaving the doors unlocked, even though the car sat outside in a low-socioeconomic neighborhood. Note that her mother's car, with a visible, uncased laptop in the passenger seat, wasn't touched - her doors were locked.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff