Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Pokemon] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Own up - did you collect Pokemon cards?
  Yep
  No
View Results

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:01 am
Yofiel
Jade Rotaski
Yofiel
Aeronwyn
Brock/James is kinda interesting... *wonders if people are still writing fic, and where she can find it* Lol.

Here's a pic of Butch and Cassidy. Note the floppy hair. wink

Plus check out these sites (mostly good for remembering the rubbish you once willingly watched... Lol.):
James isn't gay...
...but on the other hand - that site is, like, devoted to proving the fact. It amused me. smile

I remember them X) they where cool. (I saw this awsome fanart of Butch and James once. I think they where in Kimono's or something...X3)

XD That "Anti Rocketshipping" site is awsome <3

Aagh, now I wanna watch Pokemon again ;_;

Jade: Really? Well I guess it wasnt very obvious, considering how little actual interaction that get >.>

Ha ha i never liked Rocket shipping and there so much evidance on it XP Yeah it wasn't that obvious but its sparked my intrest to find the pairing now ^_^

I dunno, Rocketshipping is cute in its own way... But I couldent seriously see them falling for eachother >.>
Y'know, in a weird way BrockxJames seems to almost make sense. In a weird way >.>

Hee hee well both of them are pretty etcentric and if you think about it they could go together really well *Can see James tottlay revamping Brocks boring wardrobe* XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:44 am
Ash + Gary ^^ heart  

SianyLPU2

Rainbow Feeder

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Voter 100

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:38 am
Sianylove
Ash + Gary ^^ heart

*Nods* It was almsot cannon i tell you! CANNON! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:46 am
For-Chan Cookie
My first ever fanfiction was a pokemon fic. Bill/Ash...yeah, very weird, but it worked. Anyway, I'm a ShiShi shipper! Shigeru/Satoshi (Gary/Ash) all the way!
same! yeay ^^ shigeru/satoshi  

The 8th Day

dino_crystal

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:30 pm
Okay! i admit;
I owned pokemon cards and played with them 2 months ago! I have a fire deck and a grass/posion deck.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:41 pm
Jade Rotaski
Sianylove
Ash + Gary ^^ heart

*Nods* It was almsot cannon i tell you! CANNON! heart

xD Cannon!! heart I love Ash x Gary, Ash x Tracy, Butch x James, and Ash x James. domokun and I dont care!! x3 I love mostly everything yaoi can give me!

Death PIague

Jin_no_Kaze

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:01 pm
I never really picked up a favorite pairing from the anime, but I did find a few from the manga.

Lt. SurgexRed
KogaxRed
BluexRed (Ok, I guess this would be GaryxAsh)

I only have the first volume, so I don't know any other couples. Trust me to choose the unorthodox pairings in any series....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:15 pm
Jin_no_Kaze
I never really picked up a favorite pairing from the anime, but I did find a few from the manga.

Lt. SurgexRed
KogaxRed
BluexRed (Ok, I guess this would be GaryxAsh)

I only have the first volume, so I don't know any other couples. Trust me to choose the unorthodox pairings in any series....

Fave gymshipping pairing of mine is Lance(Pokemon league champ)xAsh XP  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

OmaRay

5,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:35 pm
Nope I can honistly say I have never colected a pokémon card ever I watched it but never colected it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:26 pm
I still collect Pokemon cards ninja

Actually, in my room, it is sadly easy to find Pokemon, I have a poster over my bookcase, the strategy guide for emerald on the floor, some Pokemon cards in the closet, and the games on my bureau

I liked rocketshipping, palletshipping (shishi, Ash/Gary), Butch/James, Lance/Ash, James/Ash, Brock/Tracy... oh, and after watching the newer Pokemon episodes, I liked Drew and this pretty boy who always wins the Pokemon competitions... but I dunno his name... and Drew's japanese name is Shuu  

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

epikaa

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:07 pm
SQUEE! A Pokemon slash thread. XD

Me like: James/Ash, Ash/Drew, Brock/Ash, Richie/Ash, and Gary/Ash. ^^

Oooh Bill/Ash, Lance/Ash, and Tracy/Ash sound interesting. I need to read a fic on them to see if I like it. XDD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:32 pm
ok ok i admit, i STILL watch pokemon and i have the perfect slash couple for pokemon advance ^_^

Harley/James come on they would be soo kawai together!!!  

mistress of yaoi

Lucca Ashtear

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:39 am
Am I the only one here who thinks James actually ISN'T gay?

I mean, yes, I know he's cross-dressed on many, many occasions. But if you've seen episode 46 (48 in Japan), Holy Matrimony, in which James escapes an unwanted arranged marriage, the Jessie/James chemistry is just too much to ignore.

James isn't gay. He's only fabulous. I also like Brock/Misty.

My Pokemon slash pairing is Mewtwo and Golduck! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:59 am
Lucca Ashtear
Am I the only one here who thinks James actually ISN'T gay?

I mean, yes, I know he's cross-dressed on many, many occasions. But if you've seen episode 46 (48 in Japan), Holy Matrimony, in which James escapes an unwanted arranged marriage, the Jessie/James chemistry is just too much to ignore.

James isn't gay. He's only fabulous. I also like Brock/Misty.

My Pokemon slash pairing is Mewtwo and Golduck! xd

i dont really like any slash couple except james and harley, as soon as i saw harley i thought he would go great in a slash with james ^_^  

mistress of yaoi

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:33 pm
Sorry but my darling James is 200% GAY in my opinion I mean the voice, the crossdressing, hell everything points to him being gayer than elton john!  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games