Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
Why Do People Hate Inuyasha? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KohanaXo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:49 pm
I guess because the fact that InuYasha has gotten repetitive. There's also some newer series (that are better then what InuYasha is now in my opinion) out that has everyone jumping on its bandwagon (Naruto).  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:04 pm
i think its cause it has demons in it  

CookingwithFire

Pow in the Wow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:15 am
Uhmm, this reminds me of Hilary Duff that people don't like her that much it's because she hogs the attention of most celebrities, and yeah probably Inuyasha has way too many fans and people are getting very annoyed by the Inuyasha obsessions. So people maybe try to be different by not liking it?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:12 pm
i think it might because some like the old school anime better. and probaly because it drags on after episode after episode instead of getting to the point. like will inuyasha ever tell kagome straight out that he loves her. and will kikyo or kagome get inuyasha  

mimori5

Nikomikiri

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:04 pm
It may just not appeal to their tastes :p
I loved the show for the longest time, buuuut I've started to fade back into other shows since all the filler episodes started xP

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 10:12 pm
Because it's a very repeptive anime. it has alot of 'meaningless' flash backs, There is also some many InuYasha Cosplayers out there who abuse the " sit boy" command (oh, and remind me not let my friend say that while im wearing the necklace)

Meh, I dnno, Really.  

[Master InuYasha]

Aeraya Maximum

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 4:29 pm
i've talked to some people about this...what they said was that it seems to go around in circles that have no end in sight.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:34 pm
there's too much love... xp  

Zit Begone

Noob

TheMollyMon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:21 am
I asked this before and most people said it was because it was repeatative. They also think that the characters lack real depth into there personality. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:23 pm
I USED to like Inuyasha a few years ago...I guess I grew out of it. I started to find the stories in the manga repetetive after volume 12, (thats when they started going into the second edition publishing) and the drawing style grated on my nerves. I also just felt like the characters didn't really have personalities...Miroku was a pervert, Sango was a demon slayer, Shippo was a gimmick, Inuyasha was an emotionally repressed violent guy (who i do admit was quite sweet at times) and Kagome was just a girl who happened to be the main character.
I really do like the relationships between Kagome and Inuyasha and Miroku and Sango, respectively. They're really adorable. But I do wish they'd just get on with it...I can't sit through any more filler chapters/episodes--let's have some plot development please! That's why I liked the Shichinintai arc (for you english anime watchers, The Band of Seven) because stuff actually happened, and progress was made in the story. Of course Naraku escaped (for about the hundreth time) and brought the characters back to square one, but at least there had been some developments in character relationships-like when Inuyasha cried because he was so happy Kagome was alive.
I'm not an Inuyasha basher like some people who dislike Inuyasha are, and I don't want to force my opinions on anyone. I just find the endless repeating of idiotic fillers frustrating, and the fact that no one seems to be able to find Naraku and kill him properly really annoying. I also thought the anime ending was bull. (watched it in japanese) But the manga is almost worse because it just refuses to have conclusion. Rumiko Takahashi is just milking the series for all it's worth now, and I don't like it.
So that's why I personally don't like Inuyasha. Please don't go flaming me or anything, because I've just been calmly explaining my opinion. Not liking a series or a character or something doesn't make a person an idiot, and actually, people who say that are idiots who lack the ability to accept other's opinions on a topic.
So I guess thats it...  

Avia-Terpsichore

Paintballparrot

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:20 pm
probably the annoying fangirls (OMFG SESSHY IS MY BISHE!!!!11111eleventy)
also the story is repetitive and Takahashi Rumiko has a habit of not finishing storylines. The Inuyasha Manga is up to volume 78 and still going.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:09 am
people used to love inuyasha,its just when naruto came out people switched....stupid sasuke,ill kill him in his sleep...no jk i like naruto too.

well the english dub is over soon anyways so it seems not too many people will like it,thats the other thing  

Stargazer Dante

Stargazer Dante

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:11 am
Paintballparrot
probably the annoying fangirls (OMFG SESSHY IS MY BISHE!!!!11111eleventy)
also the story is repetitive and Takahashi Rumiko has a habit of not finishing storylines. The Inuyasha Manga is up to volume 78 and still going.

wait...eleventy?is that even a number man???

and p.s. i luff your siggy that hilariius!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:12 am
and i just noticed nobody is here..........o well  

Stargazer Dante

MistressOfTheShadows

Enduring Master

23,725 Points
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:18 pm
The reason people hate InuYasha? Well, elementary my dear Watson *smokes a pipe* I do believe it's because there are too many fillers... & that the squealing fans scare them away rolleyes If you where to remove the pointless fillers, & isolate the intelligent, litterate, & considerably older fans (such as myself) from the screaming rabids... you would have something quite good :3nod  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff