Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Viewfinder] Theres not already a topic for this?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:30 am
Oh bugger. Someone out there doesn't want me to get Viewfinder. You can't download the earlier chapters on that site or any of the links because of licensing, and the ones you can get are a lot further along that I've read up to. crying I need to find a way to get the 'Flower in the High Loft' chapters and onwards. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:47 am
Love viewfinder... probably the sexiest manga ever published. By the way, does anyone know when the next chapter comes out?  

xxsaikoxx

A-Asen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:25 pm
View finder is awesome .. and Asmai is a GOD ... one hell of a sexy god .. ^ ^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:49 pm
xxsaikoxx
Love viewfinder... probably the sexiest manga ever published. By the way, does anyone know when the next chapter comes out?

thats what i want to know...and when the kell is bebeautiful gonna publish the next volume!?!?

OH AND DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE ON THE INTERNET TO GET THE DRAMA CD'S TRANSLATED INTO ENGLISH? gonk i would really like to find those english translations... sad  

Renegade Jarlaxle

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:41 am
YESSUMS!
Miss Sushii loves Viewfinder.
She'd die without it.
It's THE BEST.
Asami is THE BEST.
And I'm currently reading The naked Truth...
but I haven't gotten too far e__e
BUT YEAH!
IT WINS.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:54 pm
I haven't read that in such a long time... Actually, I haven't read much of any BL manga in a long time.
I think I stopped right at the part where the boy (Like I said, it's been a long time. I can't even remember their names anymore. sad ) who had been captured by that chinese man escaped (Or was he thrown out?), and he sat thinking he wanted his seme to come to save him (Not knowing he was injured, I guess), but figured he wouldn't come get him... and like... the chapter ended there or something. I don't remember exactly.

Ah~ It was a pretty good story.
Though way too kinky in the beginning for my tastes. D; *ahem*  

MooMooJuice

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:06 am
MooMooJuice
I haven't read that in such a long time... Actually, I haven't read much of any BL manga in a long time.
I think I stopped right at the part where the boy (Like I said, it's been a long time. I can't even remember their names anymore. sad ) who had been captured by that chinese man escaped (Or was he thrown out?), and he sat thinking he wanted his seme to come to save him (Not knowing he was injured, I guess), but figured he wouldn't come get him... and like... the chapter ended there or something. I don't remember exactly.

Ah~ It was a pretty good story.
Though way too kinky in the beginning for my tastes. D; *ahem*

Chyeah. First sex scene was fourteen pages long xD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:37 pm
@ShadowedMoonlight:
Yeah, I wanna finish reading Flower on The High Loft too... I've only read half of it.
I'm currently considering hibernating, as the next chapter of "The Naked Truth" Won't be released until the 28th of DECEMBER! gonk crying

User_2629207

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:49 am
I'm not sure if you guys already knew this, but the 21st of December this year is the official release date of Ikoku Irokoi Romantan - Once upon a time in Italy , based on Ayano Yamane's first original manga... I couldn't find an Ayano Yamane thread where I'd post this, so I posted here ^^

I don't know about you guys, but I loved the manga and the OVA looks great <3
This might mean that more of Ayano Yamane-sensei's work could get turned into anime!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:20 am
WOW.
Y'know, I'd probably kill for this Special Collection Box...
Especially the Club Sion membership card! *squeal*

User_2629207

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:30 am
O__O Whoah, I just checked Amazon.com... and they charge 53 bucks for Target in The Finder!
I could earn a bit if I sell mine...
BUT I WON'T! ;D
But seriously, these prices are insane! is it because Libre has disapproved of the licensing of their series?

AND WHY THE HECK DO I HAVE THE LAST 4 POSTS!?
gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pain is only second to the sight of blood...

Woah, I've gotta say... I never heard about this series, or even heard of Ayano Yamane before I clicked this thread. After reading the posts and looking around at scans from the manga, I'm most certainly intrigued to read it. I plan to order it off of an anime site I frequently buy from very soon. Well, once the two volumes aren't on backorder any more, that is.

Ah, Sushii-Princess, you looked lonely posting all by yourself :hugs:

...Without blood, pain is pointless.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fallen Twilight

Man-Hungry Exhibitionist

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Partygoer 500

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:53 pm
Fallen Twilight
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pain is only second to the sight of blood...

Woah, I've gotta say... I never heard about this series, or even heard of Ayano Yamane before I clicked this thread. After reading the posts and looking around at scans from the manga, I'm most certainly intrigued to read it. I plan to order it off of an anime site I frequently buy from very soon. Well, once the two volumes aren't on backorder any more, that is.

Ah, Sushii-Princess, you looked lonely posting all by yourself :hugs:

...Without blood, pain is pointless.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I must warn you, the books are INCREDIBLY overpriced. I got mine for 35 bucks, but the average price is around 50... Plus shipping.
That, and Libre appearently disapproves of the licensing because it was signed with Biblos and not Libre... ;_; But still, it's like a collectors item now! biggrin So I'm proud.
Yamane-sensei is amazing, she's an awesome mangaka! And she's really pretty too <3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:40 pm

Really? I mean, on this site I always order manga from, it has the volumes listed as $12 each. They're on backorder right now, so I don't know when more will come in though...

Fallen Twilight

Man-Hungry Exhibitionist

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Partygoer 500

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:45 pm
Fallen Twilight

Really? I mean, on this site I always order manga from, it has the volumes listed as $12 each. They're on backorder right now, so I don't know when more will come in though...

surprised So they're being reprinted? Thank goodness!  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games