Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
Kri High(rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:59 pm
Who did this guy think he was?! Glaring, Kyon pushed the guy 's hand away from his chin:

"I am sorry for pushing you but that gives you know right to touch me."

Turning his attention away from the boy, Kyon wondered if he ignored him completely he would go away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:09 pm
Hiro smirked at how enthusiastic this guy was.
Then he saw that the girls were coming in and found the perfect revenge...

"Not good enough."He simply stated and as the other boy turned to say"What do you mean not good enough?"
Hiro grabbed him by the tie from the school uniform and planted a mindblowing kiss on the kids lips.

The girls began to squeel and Hiro felt the new kid try to squerm out of his grip, but Hiro just dug in deeper.
He put his hand up the boys shirt and as the boy tried to let out a gasp, Hiro stuck in his tongue, letting it explore this new territory.  

Miki Kasane

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:24 pm
Kyo felt a rush of blood to his cheek. THIS STRANGER WAS F*KING KISSING HIM!! Tongue and everything!!! ohmygodohmygodohmygod. Out of instinct, Kyo struggled but that p***k had a hold on him. Slowly, Kyo began to calm down and respond. Ryusei kissed him just like this. Moaning, he played with the other boy's tongue.

Other boy? He didn't know his name!!

Thats when Kyo bit down on the other's lip. Hard.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:31 pm
Hiro flinched but at this strange boy doing this, only made him want to tease him more.
He pinned the boy down to the floor and began to untie the shirt that kept him from feeling his skin.

"So what's your name princess?"He huffed as he began to nibble on his ear.  

Miki Kasane

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:39 pm
"Its Kyo. And let me guess, yours is 'Rapist'? Or better yet 'Pervert'!!! Now get off of me!!! " Kyo yelled before spitting in his face.

Trying to shove him off, Kyo got one hand free and tried to push:

"And if you know whats good for you. You won't address me as 'Princess', ecchi!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:08 pm
"heh, now we both know you don't want that sweety."
He said as he then kissed Kyo's bare chest as he now reached his hand into his pants.
He heard Kyo moan and nibbled at his collarbone, as he finally got ahold of Kyo's partner.
"hmm...you're a little bigger than I thought" He said as he took his hand out and licked his hand.
Kyo starred at him, still even more red than before.

"oh..."he said as he gave him another kiss" and the name's Hiro..."
with that, he kissed his neck and slowly lifted himself up from the ground and left Kyo there in a daze.  

Miki Kasane

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:23 pm
Kyo layed there in horror before bolting out the classroom. Groaning in pain, Kyo rushed out the classroom and down the hall. His cheeks burned , his head hurt , his clothes were a mess and tears ran down his face. Ducking in a bathroom, Kyo quickly cleaned himself up:

'I cant believe I moaned!! That Hiro jerk was basically raping me on the floor of the classroom and I moaned like a whore! GAHH!!'

Rushing into a stall, he stumpled against the door with fresh tears falling. The sophmore was so frustate and tired. So he doozed off on the bathroom floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:08 pm
Hiro came into the bathroom to find a sleeping Kyo on the floor. He smirked, locked the door and began to slowly kiss Kyos neck, going further down by the second, until finally, he awoke...  

Miki Kasane

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:26 pm
Kyo opened his eyes and saw Hiro's. Shoving Hiro so he fell on the toilet, Kyo opened the door and stomped out, yelling:

"Why are you following me, you friggin stalker?!! You dont even know me so GO AWAY!!! Havent you've done enough?!!"

By this time Kyo was in the empty hallways again. His tears blurred his vision, he almost turned the corner but that was when he felt...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:34 pm
When he felt Hiros arms around him. Hiro nibbled at his ear and simply said "Who need s to know anything?You know my name and I know yours, that's all thats necessary, right?Besides," he said before pinning Kyo against the wall and pressing up against him..." it's not like you're not enjoying it..."he said as he bit his ear now.  

Miki Kasane

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:41 pm
"I'm not enjoying it!! If you want to bang somone so bad, find yourself a whore!!"

Kneeing him, Kyo stormed of down another hallway before locking himself in a deserted classroom. Thats when he opened a window and climbed out. Kyo decided that he couldn't go home just yet so he made his way toward a little grocery store.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:08 pm
Hiro couldn't help but laugh at how much fun he was having with him. The taste of his ear still lingered, teasing him to go find more.  

Miki Kasane

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:55 pm
Kyo walked down the small aisles. Cookies and soda started to sound really good. Kyo decided to buy some Chips Ahoy and a Diet Coke then head home. Walking around munching on his cookies, the sophmore started to people watch. Everybody was heading lots of different ways, different fashion styles and different jargons. To Kyon, everybody was changing except him.

It started to get dark so lamposts were lit. Leaves created small whirlwinds on the street. Kyo tightened his grip on his coat and sighed.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff