Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Your Ideal Seme and Uke? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kailta

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:13 am
Seme- The sarcastic cool guy. He flits with other people, just to make his uke jealous but then "makes it up to him" later. He won't let anyone flirt/mess with his uke.

Uke- Somewhat of a nerd. Has a few friends but not too many. A shy boy who can't really fight and like to be in the protective ars of his seme.

3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:02 am
Seme- Wild and crazy sex beast. >;3
Uke-Calm almost never angry dude who has to put up with the seme.

Like JinxMugen.

cuteflame

Drakon_Luther

7,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:07 pm
I don't have to dream about my ideal Uke. I found him. xd Love you Fox. *hugs*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:15 pm
cuteflame
Seme- Wild and crazy sex beast. >;3
Uke-Calm almost never angry dude who has to put up with the seme.

Like JinxMugen.

I love your taste in Seme's and Ukes! And JinxMugen is frickin awesome XD  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Kiba Ryuun

Man-Hungry Receiver

17,615 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:38 pm
Seme: Kind, nice, kinda dorky, intelligent, not overly cool... but yes, very smexy and haaawt. I like the weird types redface

Uke: Oblivious to any sexual innuendos, too nice for his own good, cute, lithe,  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:59 am
lets see well i already found a good seme uke couple in "The Finder Series" manga lol im planning on getting all of those somethings i could change in the first couple (the seme uke couple im talkng of) but otherwise great  

akumegami

Rainbow Phoenix

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:31 pm
Seme = ^_^
Uke = ^-^

I like Yuki and Shiuchi from Gravitation.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:54 am
Kobayashi-sama
Let's see *ponders*

The seme would be strong and bishounen, and attracts all the females, but he loves his uke very much more than all the chicks, and anyone that discourages or picks on his uke he will get angry, which is scary because he has the eyes of a murderer.

The uke would be timid, kind, and gentle in every way and he has good reasoning. He would look a bit feminish, and look very easy to jump or beat up on and he wouldn't fight back because he hates hurting anything. He would try to do anything to please the seme whom he loves very much, and if his seme loved another person he would be happy for his seme.

xd

My dream seme and Uke! xd

xd heart blaugh  

Savior of the [Broken]

White_DarknessXX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:55 pm
seme: Dark Mousy, Kyo Sohma, Inuyasha

uke: momiji sohma, ritsuka

~glomps person above~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:46 pm
Ideal seme for me would be one who is very strong (not neccessary physically) and confident, without being cocky and arrogant. I'll also like the humorous side of the naughty seme in bed, and possibly a bit of a tease too. At the same time, they'd have sensitive, protective, loving side that may not be that apparent, but would definitely be there. They'd be willing to do anything for their uke too. I also like good-guy semes, even if they are sort of reluctant heros. On the superficial looks, I like them to be more manly and with more bolder features.

An ideal uke would be very willful and possibly bad tempered, so only the seme could tame them, so to speak- yeah, it is cheesy. They'd always be running rings around the seme, but would eventually be held in check. They'd like to get the seme wrapped around their little finger, and they usually would get away with it. I would quite like the uke to be a bit less clean cut than the seme or even a bit of a villianous character. Physically, I'd say they could have a more slender figure and delicate face than the seme, but not too much more.  

overlordofthepies

psychotic LEE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:05 am
Seme: Tall and lanky. Sandy blond hair with natural brown-ish streaks. Three earings and one n****e ring. Light muscles, toned and taut stomach with slight definitions of a six pack. Kinda spiky hair with perfect eyebrows. Long, slender fingers with rough calloused hands. Taned skin. Likes to dress in jeans and hoodies. Golden eyes with blond eyelashes. Will do ANYTHING for the Uke.

Uke: A teeny bit shorter than the seme. Pixie like body with slender shoulders and slim hips. High cheekebones with a gaunt face. A really cute smile and has a great 'puppy god eye' technique. Dimples plus a 'wide-eyed' look gets him mostly anything he wants. Has eyelashes that most girls are crazy off. Literally black eyes with black hair like a fusion of Luffy's and Ritsukas. Usually wears a dog tag chain accompanied with a oversized white shirt ontop of a black tank. Baggy jeans with sandals. Kinda geeky and pale. A very high IQ but totally street smart clueless. Great a**. =P Ish the bondage/S&M crazed one or the pair suprisingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:02 pm
Uke: A little shorter than the seme and has a small femish body. He loves mind games and torments people because he thinks that it will make him seem tougher. Doesn't like to submit, but deep down he doesn't like to take control either, and has a strong will. Loves to verbally fight with someone but isn't wonderful at physical battles. Can possibly push Seme into submission but usually doesn't.

Seme: Loves to be around the Uke no matter what his mood is. He is larger and more manly than the uke with better physical combat skills. He does not care so much about appearances but more about his friends. This usually makes the Uke jealous but the Seme always knows that to do to calm him down. Also likes to force the Uke into submission and hates being on bottom but will do it that way if Uke really wants it ...  

ranma064

Lee Haruin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:49 pm
This one is easy, as i have basically created my own perfect seme/uke relationship!

seme- Completely charming, with looks to spare and an attitude that seems to remain sincere and kind no matter what the situation. But due to an emotional past, he has never really learned the meaning of commitment, and never trusts himself to settle down with just one person. Only some one special is able to keep him, and that is possibly because circumstances throw them together. Yet even while he learns that he loves this person, he struggles to remain faithful, and proves that he is human, but willing to try.

uke- Strong willed and a loner, though he may look frail he is more than capable of taking care of himself. With eyes that betray the fact that he has seen many horrors in his life, he pushes others away. Only by taking a chance, one that risks turning his world into chaos allows him to try once more to find love. Yet pushed beyond what many people should happen, he finds he needs someone to be with much more than he needed to be alone to save himself from pain.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:57 pm
I think my ideal seme and uke would be when you can't tell the difference between them that easily. A reversible pair, if you will. I just find that the most interesting- it's more realistic, and breaks the mould of the uke/seme stereotype. ^_^;  

Kitsune-chi

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces