Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Kingdom Hearts 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  love it
  hate it
  want it
View Results

Raidons_Thunder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:09 pm
I finished all three of them and now I just have to wait for the forth one. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:31 am
Great game. I haven't beaten it yet but yeah... I'm working on it. ^.^  

VelvetRain

Aurora Tate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:04 pm
I borrowed it from Hollywood Video and beat it a day before I had to return it. Renewed it trying to get to the ending but my ex wouldn't let me crying He said if I haven't beatn KH1 on Expert and seen the real ending then I can't beat KH2 on Pride mode and see it's real ending crying

The game is totally KICKa**! I freakin loved it! it's graphics are awsome, and the battles and even better then the first one! I can't wait to see the real ending! 4laugh 4laugh *Gasums thinking about the game* whee My favorite part is the last bit of the very last battle and when you gotta beat 100 heartless 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh *gasums again* whee 3nodding

Still workin on beating KH1 though crying  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:56 am
i still havent finished the second one but the storyline feels confusing to me. it also feels like u play for five minutes, watch them talk for ten and repeat for five hours which i dont like. even my dad commented that they talk way too much, he thought i was watching cartoons instead of playing  

OreoMASTAH

Michael Jackson3001

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:18 pm
Easy game  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:47 am
I've beaten all 3, but KH had a scrtch, so I never got to see the secret ending. I beat COM all the way, but after I beat R/R the third time, the game deleted my save files, and wouldn't let me save. I've taken care of my copy of KH2, but the secret ending if so freekin' hard to get 100% on.  

tbagk

Kobuta

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:15 am
I live i England and KH 2 insn't even out here yet crying , but it looks awesome  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 5:23 pm
Red Kitsune Flames
Great game, I finished this one but not the first one. I did get confused while playing it.

its sweet  

Shiakin

Korisama

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:34 pm
Votmona
The second game was so much easier than the first.

It was. It was way TOO easy. It was kinda at my little brother's playing level. The boss battles were pretty much made for you to win without a hitch. neutral The battle at the Great Maw was just......a disappointment. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:09 am
its sweet  

Donating service

cashman_1000

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:14 am
i want to play it so bad  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:36 am
i dont have any of the kh series crying but i really want em all.. cry  

Zintar

Altimecia

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:40 pm
On the first game, all you had to do to see the secret ending was get all the dalmations, beat the secret bosses, seal all the keyholes, and i think beat hades cup.....On the second, you had to do alot of stuff. What sux was that, I didnt know that you couldnt see the secret ending on easy mode on the second game........If you want to see the secret ending the right way, beat the game on proud mode. Dont even try to finish Jiminy's journal.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:17 pm
It was a fun game,Sephiroth was easier in this one then the first one...  

The Marshmellow

Lonely Fatcat

Smiles_McGee01

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:06 pm
I thought the first one was pretty easy  
Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games