Submit

Ever have a problem similar to this?
  Yes.
  No.
  Maybe.
View Results

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 1:19 pm
This is just ridiculous. People, see when the topic was made and the see when you posted your advice. Now there's just a slight chance that some of you are a little late.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:02 am
My parents have no idea I'm Atheist because they wouldn't take time to LISTEN to me as to WHY I'm Atheist. They'd just flip and start demanding things of me ( like why, which, they wouldn't listen to so I don't bother. )

If your grandma disowns you for believing something different, I'm sorry but, I can't help, because my advice to you is to tell her politely but if she can't accept it - ******** her. She sounds like one of the many people who helped push me to Atheisim. I can't stand how Christians think we HAVE to convert others. If they wanna believe - fine. Quit shoving it down my throat. (( That's not to say that's my main reason, I've got about a hundred ))

Anyway, I wish I had some simpler or easier advice but I don't. Either she accepts you or she doesn't. I should probably take my own advice here: But lying to her about it isn't good. She has to accept YOU for YOU. Why am I not taking my own advice? Alot of reasons.

XxSassenachxX

Yukio-Vil

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:12 pm
I know EXACTLY how you feel.
what they say they'll do
and what they do
are usually 2 completely separate things.
if she's a good person, she'll still love you.
she might badger you about it nonstop, but it's best imo that you tell her.
then again, idk your family, so I'm not sure what you should do.

I told my family
and I rub it in ; )
we fight ALL the time
but it gets amusing after a while.  
Advice Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items