Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:01 pm
[.Onomatopoeia-.]
genjo sanjo
*rubs back of head and smacks Iya back* That hurt, and I was going to post them anyway!

Ono,how can you like anime and not like Jpop?! And I eat with chopsticks too.

Yes, I like anime. The music has nothing to do with me liking the anime.
mad

Iya; Who wouldn't take an interest in me, I'm so interesting. And some use Jrock and most use Jpop.
hmm, yes yes, you are an interesting character.

I dun have much time to watch anime, so never experienced one with jpop. =/ guess that's a good thing?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:01 pm
What? Are you serious? What anime are you watching?
You must be watching some serious hardcore manly anime or something. I mean, EVERYONE has heard some annoying Jpop anime song if they knew it or not.
Have you see Azumanga Daioh? I swear, I despise that opening song.

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:14 pm
nope.

hmm, seen FMA, Naruto, Neon Evangelion, and some others i can't recall at the moment. oh and berserk xD.

azumanga daioh seems...odd. only read a small portion of the manga anyway. =/  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:56 am
That's just sad,a mod of the AAG has watched less anime than I have,and I'm put a lowly member living in TN where 1 in 1000 has seen anime.

List of Anime sad on my computer)
Completed: Black Cat,Chobits,Chrono Crusade,Fruits Basket,Outlaw Star,Flame of Recca,Samurai 7,and FMA:Conquer of Shambala

Unfinished: Bleach,Full Metal Panic,FMP:Fumoffu,Saiyuki Reload,Saiyuki Reload:Gunlock,Azumanga Daioh,RahXephon,Mahou Sensei Negima,and Witch Hunter Robin.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:06 pm
Heheh, yes yes. We have such a nice captain don't we? Thank you 'miyo-chan~! =3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:20 pm
Iya; FMA has many Pop songs even if they're mopre pop/rock but whatever. There ending songs are so pop.
mad

Genjo; You've probably seen more anime then me.

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:04 pm
hmm, i never watch the ending theme...that would explain a lot...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:38 am
No wonder you think there isn't any jpop in anime.

EDIT to thread: Post your bio and,if you ask,I'll consider leting you help me with the site ;D  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

naomixsan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:53 am
Gaia Username: Naomixsan
Favorites: Gaia. Aim && Msn. Anime/Manga. Art. Books. Chocolate. Collecting Things. Dancing. Dark shades. Elligible People. Graphic Designing. Haning out with da bitches. Icon Faces. :3 Japanese Language && Culture. Lava Lamps. Make-up && Clothing. Mythical Creatures. Pixels && Little Fonts. Playing The Computer. Punks/Goths. Reading && Writing Poetry. Role-playing. Singing. Soccer. Sporks. Summer/Winter. Swimming. Wolves. ((mine :3))
Anime: Angel Sanctuary. Cowboy Bebop. Fooly Cooly. Full Metal Alchemist. Gundam Seed. .Hack//. Hellsing. Inuyasha. Naruto. Rurouni Kenshin. Samurai Champloo. S-cryed. Samurai X. Tenchi Muyo. Yu Yu Hakusho. Outlaw Star. So much more...
Hate: Liars, Copiers, Know-it-alls, Being pushed around/ told what to do/ silenced, Soda.
Anime: Anything that is girly or includes rape.
Misc. Info: I'm currently taken by a wonderful man whom I want to spend my entire life with. I'm an anime addict and love to hang out on Gaia. My imagination is quite vivid and sometimes bloody sweatdrop . I'm quite friendly unless you get on my bad side. I tend to be quite helpful when asked. blaugh

You may add my bio to the guild site if you wish. I am also willing to help with the guild site if you ever need help. smile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:35 pm
Gaia Username: Masuya
Favorites: Anime, manga, drawing (anything art related), Japanese stuff, music, tennis, computers, hanging out with friends, and pocky!
Anime: Naruto, Prince of Tennis, FMA, Inuyasha, YYH, Saiyuki, Get Backers, Fruits Basket, Kyou Kara Maou, Gundam Seed, Hikaru no Go, DN Angel, Kenshin, Wolf Rain, etc....
Manga: Naruto, Gravitation, Hana Kimi, Let Dai, Aishiteruze Baby, Prince of Tennis, and more.
Hate: Bugs ><, liars, and those who pretend to be something there not just to impress someone.
Misc. Info: I am currently single (you know..waiting to cross paths with the right person). I would say I'm a friendly person and I can get along with just about anyone. Unless for some reason you get on my bad side. I like to help others and I try to make people happy, even if it seems impossible at times.
Occupation: Right now I'm a graduate from highschool ^^ until I head off to college.

You may add my bio to the guild site if you want xp  

Masuya

Space Pirate Peyley

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:29 am
Post 3nodding
Gaia Username: Peyley
Favorites: a lot of anime to many to list, food, Softball and soccer dont like to play soccer just to watch. (The world cup thats it YAY!!!)
Hate: When people annoy me,Mondays Dark chocolate and a lot of other stuff
On gaia- Chain letters, and jerks
Misc. Info: love ice cream ,sleeping,playing video games,love running going out with a certain somebody ^o^ and nice people.
Occupation: student and Paper route taker (you know how every morning you find your paper on your lawn/porch and you don't know who put it out there? thats me ninja )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:39 am
It's hard to belive that out of all the members that look at this,only these few have posted something about themselves.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:47 pm
This is socialize community. People who post in the anime only sections really don't talk to each other or reply to each other's post.

Of course that goes for about, 10% of them.

The other 90% just are scared because this section doesn't involve anime.

So this section scares them.
lol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:06 pm
Or that it's going on a website that anyone can access.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items