The problem thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count-BlahX

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:36 pm
OpiuuK
I usually give them so much sex that they end up passing out from exhaustion then you can go off and do what you will, when they wake up rinse and repeat... 3nodding

Crisis averted. 8D  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 8:44 pm
Ok so that makes opiuuk, betty, Ben, tarot cards, and fotune cookies for it.....alright.  

Eiji-san

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:28 am
Eiji-san
Ok so that makes opiuuk, betty, Ben, tarot cards, and fotune cookies for it.....alright.
Well, your current girlfriend can't be too happy right now either. Women are very perceptive with it comes to feelings and instinct. Your girlfriend must already suspect something is very wrong. She might even think you are cheating on her already. And she must already be worried about it. So either way you are going to end up hurting her. And she will end up finding out how you feel for this other girl. Things like this always come out. It would be better to save yourselves the grief of the coming fight. Plus you wouldn't have to be keeping such a secret hidden. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:39 pm
Ok i have this problem with my gut. you see no matter how many twinkies i eat it never goes away.....

Lol just joking. I had to say that.  

Eiji-san

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:27 pm
Eiji-san
Ok i have this problem with my gut. you see no matter how many twinkies i eat it never goes away.....

Lol just joking. I had to say that.
Looks like it's time for the EXLAX! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:36 pm
My problem is that I haven't had luck finding a job. I mean, I get called to interviews and all, sometimes I make it to the final three or four candidates, but then I don't get it.

So cross your fingers for me.  

Flippyman

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:28 am
Flippyman
My problem is that I haven't had luck finding a job. I mean, I get called to interviews and all, sometimes I make it to the final three or four candidates, but then I don't get it.

Well it could be what you are saying at these interviews and also the first impression. I was told along time ago that within the first 15 seconds that you walk into an interview the HR has already decided whether or not they will hire you. But the first impression is just the foot in the door. Next you have to be very careful what you say and how you act infront of the HR.. (Hiring Manager)
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:40 am
~ Anime Betty ~
Flippyman

Well it could be what you are saying at these interviews and also the first impression. I was told along time ago that within the first 15 seconds that you walk into an interview the HR has already decided whether or not they will hire you. But the first impression is just the foot in the door. Next you have to be very careful what you say and how you act infront of the HR.. (Hiring Manager)
3nodding

Well I think I'm doing fine, just not lucky enough. People like my resume and call me, then they call me for another interview and they tell me "we've narrowed to 3 people" or something.

Also, I don't go to every single job I can. I'm choosy about the jobs I apply to, and I almost always get called at least for the first interview. I think it's a matter of time. But it's frustrating getting so close then being second place.

I just felt like ranting a little. And also accomplishing my mission of conquering this guild by posting last on every thread.  

Flippyman

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:35 am
Flippyman
~ Anime Betty ~
Flippyman

3nodding

Well I think I'm doing fine, just not lucky enough. People like my resume and call me, then they call me for another interview and they tell me "we've narrowed to 3 people" or something.

Also, I don't go to every single job I can. I'm choosy about the jobs I apply to, and I almost always get called at least for the first interview. I think it's a matter of time. But it's frustrating getting so close then being second place.

I just felt like ranting a little. And also accomplishing my mission of conquering this guild by posting last on every thread.
Just incase here's some advise when you are being asked questions about the job. Even if you don't care to know maybe someone else reading this might;

When they ask you what your weakeness are, after naming the weaknesses try to reassure them that you will strive to overcome it.
The key is to always stay positive. Try not to stray in conversation and stay focussed on that business. Compliment the Business often if you know any background on the place you are trying to get a job at. Pretend that place is the BEST. Even if you could careless about it or the people there. ^__^ And a nice and neat Resume`s always a great touch.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:07 am
~ Anime Betty ~
Flippyman
~ Anime Betty ~
Flippyman

3nodding

Just incase here's some advise when you are being asked questions about the job. Even if you don't care to know maybe someone else reading this might;

When they ask you what your weakeness are, after naming the weaknesses try to reassure them that you will strive to overcome it.
The key is to always stay positive. Try not to stray in conversation and stay focussed on that business. Compliment the Business often if you know any background on the place you are trying to get a job at. Pretend that place is the BEST. Even if you could careless about it or the people there. ^__^ And a nice and neat Resume`s always a great touch.

Actually that's very good advise. When asked about your weaknesses, don't ever say "I work too hard" or "I work until very late at night" they've heard it zillions of times an it doesn't work anymore.
It's better to say some real weaknesses and how you're working on overcoming them.

HA, I conquered this thread, again.  

Flippyman

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:04 pm
Flippyman
~ Anime Betty ~
Flippyman
~ Anime Betty ~
Flippyman

3nodding

Actually that's very good advise. When asked about your weaknesses, don't ever say "I work too hard" or "I work until very late at night" they've heard it zillions of times an it doesn't work anymore.
It's better to say some real weaknesses and how you're working on overcoming them.

HA, I conquered this thread, again.
Hehe what do you mean?? NEVA!!! mad  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:12 pm
~ Anime Betty ~

Ooops, busted. I conquered it again.  

Flippyman

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:00 pm
Flippyman
~ Anime Betty ~

Ooops, busted. I conquered it again.
NAY I SAY!!! *tackles growling* RAWR!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:21 am
OpiuuK
I usually give them so much sex that they end up passing out from exhaustion then you can go off and do what you will, when they wake up rinse and repeat... 3nodding

*blinks then raises hand*
Where can I sign up to be your fangirl!  

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

OpiuuK

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:48 am
Selene Dendawga
OpiuuK

*blinks then raises hand*
Where can I sign up to be your fangirl!

On the dotted line, right above my eek wait, I almost said that out loud and...*runs off*  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff