Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fantasy Books Guild
Cornelia Funke(did you know she's german?O.o) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whick book do you prefer
  inkheart
  inkspell
  thief lord
  dragon rider
  ....GIMME GOLD!
View Results

laaalalalalalalalalas

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:26 pm
its an alias?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:34 am
i love corneilia funke's books i've read them all and my fav is "Dragon Rider" then "Thief Lord" then the other two.  

juicybabe345

laaalalalalalalalalas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:56 pm
inkheart and inkspell  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:46 am
i never did like theif lord... as for dragonrider, it was a bit young, but inkheart, and inkspell are GREAT, i especially like the audio version of inkspell, which is read by brendan fraser, he's really good at voices..  

Saint Rydire

Pwale

900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:27 am
Sigh. She needs to write more sequels. Personnaly I think that Theif Lord needed a sequel, not Inkspell.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:42 pm
and i think the third may be coming out soon since the second came out around this time of year  

laaalalalalalalalalas

crzypunkmonke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:24 pm
i've read inkheart inkspell and thief lord. my fav is thief lord inkspell sucked inkheart was ok... she's making more sequels to inkheart and inkspell... and of course she's german if you read her books on the back it tells you all about the author.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:01 pm
i know its common knoledge but not everybody reads the book jacket aand quite frankly i just felt like saying that when i made this thread but i liked inkspell and inkheart and i cant wait for the third
and apparently she has written a whole bunch of kids books to....i havent heard of them before though  

laaalalalalalalalalas

suki-chan24

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:00 pm
ninja heart ninja

for me i like inkspell,inkheart, and theif lord.haven't read dragon rider yet.if its that good ill go look for it.

heart ninja heart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:28 am
I'll go and read some of them, and then I'll tell if I liked them or not. 3nodding  

Foodable Noodles

2,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

juicybabe345

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:16 pm
yeah i've read all of her books and i love all of them and yeah i knew that she is German and they are really good considering they were tranlated... yeah and don't see theif lord the movie!!! i loved the book and then i saw the movie and it just sucked sooooo much!!! so don't see the movie!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:32 pm
I've read Dragon Rider, Inkheart, and part of Inkspell. I'm working on it though.  

Winters_Faerie

Devin the Dinosaur

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:48 pm
I've read Dragon Rider, Inkspell, and Inkheart. I REALLY WANT TO SEE THE MOVIE BECAUSE INKSPELL IS MY MOST FAVORITE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry caps sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:23 pm
Ladyknight1991
i heard that all her books are being turned into movies. i actually like seeing books turned into movies. occasionally i get dissapointed but for the most part i find seeing the book through anothers interpertation to be very enjoyable (thieflord was a dissapointment though) and i love brenden fraser so i cant wait whee
I'm on the oposit side of what you like. I don't like when books get turned into movies because they normaly get all changed and the characters don't look like what you imagined.... So thats why I like the books way better. Oh and Theif Lord is my favorite of hers.  

o0Meg0o

laaalalalalalalalalas

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:17 am
well i dont know...i like seeing books get turned into movies even at the risk of being bad....for me its just a whole new way to experience the book(unless they massacre it like they did thief lord....that was absolutely horrible by comparison)  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff