Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Where Did Your Username Come From? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:29 am
To Orochi-sama: Scary!!!! I got close to calling you Orochimaru once. sweatdrop
To Vadimir: I LOVE THAT BOOK!!!! Mercedes Lacky rocks!!!

Anyways.... my name didn't derive from cool things like you guys put. My full name is Aeyuki Kuroshima

It was meant to be spelled Aiyuki Kuroshima but I like the way Aeyuki looked better.

Ai= Love
Yuki= Snow
Aiyuki/Aeyuki: Snow love or loved snow
Kuro= Black
Shima= City inbetween/intervals
Kuroshima: City inbetween

Thus! Aeyuki Kuroshima means "Loved Snow in the Black City Inbetween!"
Cool ne? I made it up basically and I've been called Aeyuki-chan.... in real life I answer to it. =Oo=  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:22 am
lmao

I would have gotten a different username but I have gotten fond of the name Mahrahia.

If you have played Jojo's Bizarre Adventure or if you've seen the series, you'd know what Mahrahia looks like. I would have gone for Midler but she shows too much...  

Mahrahia

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:24 am
Mahrahia
lmao

I would have gotten a different username but I have gotten fond of the name Mahrahia.

If you have played Jojo's Bizarre Adventure or if you've seen the series, you'd know what Mahrahia looks like. I would have gone for Midler but she shows too much...
I know who're talking about! I thought your name sounded familiar but I couldn't place it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:49 am
I was once called "Silver_Maiden_Chris" at first because I looked kinda like Chris Lightfellow from Suikoden 3. When my hair was in a certain way, my sister called me that. So when I came onto Gaia I gave myself that name. Then I changed my name to "Maiden of Night" because I still am a virgin and I perfer the night over day.  

Maiden of Night

Mahrahia

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:02 am
Aeyuki-chan
Mahrahia
lmao

I know who're talking about! I thought your name sounded familiar but I couldn't place it. sweatdrop

lmao domokun If I could have a pet dog--not a robo one--I'd name it Iggy or Petshop XD  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:09 pm
I made mine up. It's from a language that I use in my stories (called Takarr) and it means Raven (and it's pronounced Kin-ai-oh)  

Kiniau

-Cursed Beauty-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:45 pm
My old sn was from an original character in my manga...
but now I changed it to..uh...something that just popped into my head xd ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:52 pm
I got mine from Gravitation... my friend let me borrow the japanese dvds and i watched it... and i love Nittle Grasper's music too so that's how i came up with my sn.

Plus, too many ppl have the sn "BadLuck" so i wanted to do something original. 3nodding I looked at the memberlist and i'm the only one with Nittle Grasper so i'm happy.

NittleGrasper`

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:09 pm
She's my RPG character... I use her in my art and my friend's stories. I just like the name Cami, and Kaminari means "thunder". blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:18 pm
NittleGrasper^-^
I got mine from Gravitation... my friend let me borrow the japanese dvds and i watched it... and i love Nittle Grasper's music too so that's how i came up with my sn.

Plus, too many ppl have the sn "BadLuck" so i wanted to do something original. 3nodding I looked at the memberlist and i'm the only one with Nittle Grasper so i'm happy.

Same here 3nodding I'm the only person on Gaia that has the sn Mahrahia ^_^  

Mahrahia

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:24 pm
Mine came from when i saw a picture of Gundam wing girl's all dressed as faeries w/violets on their white dresses, or violet looking flowers....weird i know....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:58 pm
violet_faerie
Mine came from when i saw a picture of Gundam wing girl's all dressed as faeries w/violets on their white dresses, or violet looking flowers....weird i know....
I had that pic before.. I lost it when my hard-drive crashed last year though sweatdrop ..
I never looked for it on the web, but I remember it 3nodding  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Orochi`

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:05 pm
Dariram
Orochi_Chan
mine is from orochimaru of naruto twisted ninja
I wonder...are you able to do the freaky tongue thing as well?? sweatdrop
I wish! i can do weird things with my tongue though stare sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:11 pm
Aeyuki-chan
To Orochi-sama: Scary!!!! I got close to calling you Orochimaru once. sweatdrop
To Vadimir: I LOVE THAT BOOK!!!! Mercedes Lacky rocks!!!

Anyways.... my name didn't derive from cool things like you guys put. My full name is Aeyuki Kuroshima

It was meant to be spelled Aiyuki Kuroshima but I like the way Aeyuki looked better.

Ai= Love
Yuki= Snow
Aiyuki/Aeyuki: Snow love or loved snow
Kuro= Black
Shima= City inbetween/intervals
Kuroshima: City inbetween

Thus! Aeyuki Kuroshima means "Loved Snow in the Black City Inbetween!"
Cool ne? I made it up basically and I've been called Aeyuki-chan.... in real life I answer to it. =Oo=
my friend told me my avi looks like orochimaru's cheap whore twin scream  

Orochi`

Evilconqueso

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:40 pm
>.>;; Not tellin'. whee  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items