Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What First Drawn You To Anime? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:52 pm
Wyrn
When in Middle School most of my friends were girls... and they somehow all liked Gundam Wing. They also happened to be fan fic writers and artists. I tend to get drawn to creative people so after meeting these friends I got into their interests and ended up really liking Gundam Wing. Though these days I find it all characterization with little plot and not really that much of an anime compared to others it was what really brought me into it and soon I looked for other animes that were more to my interests.

Gundam Wing rocks my socks!! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:56 am
oO;;; wow~ xD Most of the anime's that people first watched was english
dub domokun

^^ My first anime was Ranma 1/2 sweatdrop  

-Cursed Beauty-

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:07 am
um...doraemon...yeah, an old anime/manga. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:12 pm
Suprisingly... I've heard of it!! I want to see it though Iyashi-sama. 3nodding  

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

XSapphieX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:27 pm
Inuyasha and Trigun.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:27 am
Di Gi Charat!!!  

faerie_sweet_cuty_girl

Abbarrane

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:04 am
i started talking to some of my other friends that i had and they were drawing really well... so i asked them how they got so good and they said from reading a lot of different mangas  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:07 am
Abbarrane
i started talking to some of my other friends that i had and they were drawing really well... so i asked them how they got so good and they said from reading a lot of different mangas

Wow...... oooh and from practice too I bet. I've been drawing since I was 3 or 4, can't remember, .... yeah. sweatdrop whee  

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hype2000

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:49 pm
I was just flipping through the channels one day trying to find something to watch and I ran across !!SAILOR MOON!! ever since then I've been addicted to anime xd xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:55 pm
Sailor Moon got me hooked. Sadly. It's surprising that I can't really stand Sailor Moon that much anymore.  

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

[Boogie.Pop.Phantom]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:02 pm
My Neighbor Tutoro got me into anime o_O then...Sailormoon much later on 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:22 pm
Sadly to say it was Poke'mon but that didn't get me hooked, what got me hooked was mostly Inuyasha and Lupin the III got me hooked lol I was about 10 when Inuyasha and Lupin got me but when I wathed Poke'mon I was like 7 so yah awhile after Poke'mon started.  

inuyasha=best

Adrinix

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 7:58 am
i guess it was the storylines and the beauty of the art  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:31 pm
I'm not sure, but I think it went like this.
When I was 5 or 6, I loved Speed Racer. And then, I couldn't find it anymore. Then, at 14, I moved to Taunton with my dad and met a bunch of people who watched anime. It all seemed familiar to me, so I picked it up right away.  

Moonlit_Shadow

Bensaiten

Thieving Millionaire

7,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:27 pm
I started.. When I was around maybe 7 or so. Pokemon (if it counts - it was always debatable in my neighborhood) DBZ and Sailor Moon were my firsts. I started out drawing characters that looked like Pokemon and DBZ characters. I've come a huge way since then. I derrive most of my work from manga now, and my style was first officially developed when I read the Love Hina series.  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff