Submit

Do you like leather?
  Yes
  No
  Don't Really Care One way or the other
View Results

Emperor Lothar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:34 am
What I like about leather? The scent, the texture, the sight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:42 pm
Personally, I don't like leather. I have many things that are vinyl substitutes, though, which work just as well. smile

(Yes, I'm a vegan and it's about morals and blah blah blah, but I'm not imposing).  

ringwraith10

MOD66

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:02 pm
I want leather every thing!! cloths furnitures Friges..ok too far actualy i just want leather seats in my car, and a black leather trench coat mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:42 pm
*squee*

Hooray Leather!

I just think that leather is awesome. Maybe it's the impression that fashion on it back in the fifties. That those who wore leather were a force to contend with.  

Terg

PauJon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:43 am
Leather just rocks.

My favorite things are my leather pants and knee high boots with lots of buckets and of course, my leather trench and leather coat. Its finally starting to warm up here in NY and sadly..difficult to wear now.

Also, question, why get combat boots? They're not very comfortable at all. Trust me, if you actually had to wear those things around all day, every day, it would suck. I know.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:08 am
I'm not much of a fan of leather, i only like my boots and thats it  

fallen_moon_angel

Scathach789

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:16 pm
My favorite leasther item...and this is weird...is a statue of a camel I picked up at a discount store.

No s**t.

I brought it home, put it on my shelf, named it Frank, left...an hour later I came back and the whole place smelled beautiful.

It was made in India so I think it's camel leather. Neat!

I also love my leather coat...so awesome!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:26 am
I love leather! I have a leather jacket that i wear sometimes. And i have a few leather wallets/purses that my grandma gave me...I dont use them though...They are gross looking. :XP: Anyways...I love the smell of leather and i love the shiny coldness of it. It seems as though the outside always stays cold yet it always keeps you warm.  

[-Alluring Enchantress-]

3,900 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

KoRnfucius

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:55 am
Only things I got leather are my combat boots (Love!) and some wristbands and collars. I think only one or two of those are actual leather though, the rest imitation. I can't really tell the difference. redface I just like how they look and feel.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:54 pm
Leather? Hm.. I love my leather trench. It has lots of pockets and cool buttons and stuff.. big enough to get lost in.. and still be pre-occupied with all the neat little things on it. whee And my leather jacket.. kinda too big, so I don't particularly like it. But my aunt has this blanket that is leather on one side and lamb wool on the other.. simply amazing to cuddle up with.  

misted tears

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:56 pm
substitutes are good.especially fur ones.vinyl sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:20 am
i have no leather clothes other than 2 pairs of my horse riding boots but i have bags full of leather horse riding stuff eg bridles, saddle etc so yer that was hard to explain what they were and why they were in my room to 3 perverted male friends.  

chick_with_a_chainsaw

poncho steve

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:34 am
chick_with_a_chainsaw
i have no leather clothes other than 2 pairs of my horse riding boots but i have bags full of leather horse riding stuff eg bridles, saddle etc so yer that was hard to explain what they were and why they were in my room to 3 perverted male friends.

im going to guess
you ride horses
or...
other things  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:36 am
i hva esome leather shoes
gloves
and braclest
thats it
i want some boots though  

poncho steve

Nevira Shadowfire

Intergalactic Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:42 am
Leather...I heart it so much...trouble is I can rarely afford it...
I have a leather jacket lined with a silk map print (you know those WWI pilots' jackets that they sell in National Geographic-esque catalogs? Yeah, that's it.) I wear it all the time even in midsummer, since it's comfy. I'd really like an entire outfit made of leather. I'd make one, but the price per yard is astronomical crying  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff