Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
Bi/Lizbo/Gay Bar/Hotel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sasukes_Little_Secret

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:50 pm
Riiku walked into the bar and looked around. She noticed several other girls there, but was too shy to talk to anyone. It would be nice if someone would talk to me. She said to herself. She could tell the other girls weren't as nervous or shy as her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:31 pm
humbugcreek
Bloody_Naeghts
Courtnee, tired of being ignored, gets off her stool and walks over to the girl that just walked in.
"Hi, I'm Courtnee. What's your name?"

-Walks up to Courtnee- I'm Anne, how are you?

hi Anne! nice to meet you. man...i'm so tired of being ignored and i'm glads you came to talk to me!!  

iDeeev

srita_osa

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:48 pm
*walks in looking for someone cute*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:09 pm
hey  

Jalyia

dannyXbrooke

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:25 pm
*Tacara walked in and sitting on a couch, spraled all over it.* I am soooo bored.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:52 am
just walked in and made my presents known for i wouldnt look like a longer even though after words im going to go to the darkest place in here and sit alone ninja sweatdrop yeah  

Eralf

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:18 pm
*Walk in*
Hey I'm Aanna  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:19 pm
-rushes in toward bar crying cry - "i need some cold water" tells bartender silently between sniffs-
-grabs cold water with crushed ice cubes and sips slowly trying to regain composure- 'that baka...i can't believe her! why was i so stupid!!' -looks down to cup hurt again as flashbacks rush into mind and cries more slightly trembling- cry  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:19 pm
isabella505
-rushes in toward bar crying cry - "i need some cold water" tells bartender silently between sniffs-
-grabs cold water with crushed ice cubes and sips slowly trying to regain composure- 'that baka...i can't believe her! why was i so stupid!!' -looks down to cup hurt again as flashbacks rush into mind and cries more slightly trembling- cry
*looks to see I neko cry so I walk over*
"Hey, are you okay?"
*I asked in a kind vices.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:23 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
"Hey, are you okay?"

-right ear twitches when hearing sound of a girl's voice talking to me. continues to stare at glass without looking up when responding, "*sniff* no...my girlfriend just broke up with me...she left me for a guy." -tear falls on counter-  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:28 pm
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
"Hey, are you okay?"

-right ear twitches when hearing sound of a girl's voice talking to me. continues to stare at glass without looking up when responding, "*sniff* no...my girlfriend just broke up with me...she left me for a guy." -tear falls on counter-
"Wow you poor thing,That happen to me last year."
I said as I pull you into a hug.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:41 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
"Hey, are you okay?"

-looks up to see a neko with violet hair hugging me- "um...thanks" i whisper. 'she's so warm' -tucks forehead on shoulder and turns to face the other neko making it easier to hug back-
-sits there for long moment just feeling the heat exchange from both bodies then reluctantly pulls back afraid of somehow falling for her and ending up being hurt again-
-when pulls back finally sees neko's full appearance and is suprised of how cute she is-  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:08 am
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
"Hey, are you okay?"

-looks up to see a neko with violet hair hugging me- "um...thanks" i whisper. 'she's so warm' -tucks forehead on shoulder and turns to face the other neko making it easier to hug back-
-sits there for long moment just feeling the heat exchange from both bodies then reluctantly pulls back afraid of somehow falling for her and ending up being hurt again-
-when pulls back finally sees neko's full appearance and is suprised of how cute she is-
(Wow she so hot.)
I think. "Do you want to tell me what happen?"
I asked as I sat down and pull you on my lap.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:31 pm
-ackwardly scootches off lap and looks at glass again- "there's nothing to tell...she lied about being bi just for the attention that was brought to her for being my gf and after two months of being together and leading me on she left me for some jerk who has harrassed my dear friend before" -looks down at glass scornfully at memories-  

izzybelYUME17

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games