Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
I found magic candy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I be me

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:45 pm
TeaDidikai
RubyAshes
TeaDidikai
Shavis? Why? It's only gum. Haven't you seen Psalm Mints?

Packed with Godly-Goodness!

I mean- for goodness sake, Catholics actually eat their god. Why can't the heathens enjoy a little witchy-candy?
My favorite are testamints. Sadly enough, I only saw them once a few years ago.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I've seen those!
Truly I have never really lived as I have never seen this candy before  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:58 pm
Operation Shoestring
RubyAshes
TeaDidikai
Shavis? Why? It's only gum. Haven't you seen Psalm Mints?

Packed with Godly-Goodness!

I mean- for goodness sake, Catholics actually eat their god. Why can't the heathens enjoy a little witchy-candy?
My favorite are testamints. Sadly enough, I only saw them once a few years ago.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yech. They taste like ... soap

I've seen "magic powder" candy before. Was way too messy and sour
I don't recall that being the packaging but I saw Testamints being shown at a big candy show (which was shown on Food Network), and their slogan was something to the effect of "you don't need to shove your religion down someone's throat when you have Testamints".
Bleh xp
Made for a good laugh though.

As far as 'magic candy', I can't say that I've even seen any.  

Elizabeth Tarion

PurpleDragonsGems

Omnipresent Bookworm

15,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:38 pm
TatteredAngel
http://www.chocolatedeities.com/ - Where you can find, in dark, milk, or white chocolate, a variety of dieties and mystical figures. Their selection has grown since I first encountered them, and though I would probably not shell out the cash to get one, I'm tickled pink by the idea. The idea of getting someone a chocolate Sheela na Gig really makes me giggle.
Now thoughs are just cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:47 pm
TatteredAngel
http://www.chocolatedeities.com/ - Where you can find, in dark, milk, or white chocolate, a variety of dieties and mystical figures. Their selection has grown since I first encountered them, and though I would probably not shell out the cash to get one, I'm tickled pink by the idea. The idea of getting someone a chocolate Sheela na Gig really makes me giggle.

Is it just me, or could the Om Yantra be used as a throwing star?

Oh, and while my favorite "magic candy" has no religious connotation, nor the word "Magic" (in any of its eight-hundred thirty-five sacred spellings) upon it, it is caffeinated. And mentholated.

And it's gum.

Theoretical Deities, do I love me some Black Black gum.  

Henry Dorsett Case

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:59 am
Henry Dorsett Case

Oh, and while my favorite "magic candy" has no religious connotation, nor the word "Magic" (in any of its eight-hundred thirty-five sacred spellings) upon it, it is caffeinated. And mentholated.

And it's gum.

Theoretical Deities, do I love me some Black Black gum.
Pish. Turbo Truffles pwn Black Black gum.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:52 pm
Oh wow, I was laughing too hard. As for Berty Botts Every Flavored Bean, forget the bacon, they have BOOGER! For goodness sake, how in goodness's name do you manage to make a booger flavored candy? Beyond my understanding.  

Aya Azura

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:59 pm
Aya Azura
Oh wow, I was laughing too hard. As for Berty Botts Every Flavored Bean, forget the bacon, they have BOOGER! For goodness sake, how in goodness's name do you manage to make a booger flavored candy? Beyond my understanding.

Booger? Please. They also have vomit and earwax.

And as for Turbo Truffles...

Apologist

stare ...

neutral ...

scream ...

sweatdrop

Hook me UP!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:39 pm
I should get some of those mints for my mother. She would have a brilliant time with them.  

Ame Kuro

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:27 am
Aya Azura
Here's the thing. I can eat the booger, the soap, the spoiled egg, the vomit, the ear wax, the grass, the dirt and the earthworm.

I can't do the bacon. I like real bacon, but I can't handle the bacon jelly bean.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:46 am
TeaDidikai
I can't do the bacon. I like real bacon, but I can't handle the bacon jelly bean.
It's true that somehow artificially flavored things that are supposed to taste like meat tend to be foul. Bbq crisps for example. And the better the crisps are supposed to be the worse they taste.  

Pelta

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:46 pm
I was telling a friend of mine about this group (The M&R group in general and this guild in specific) and she told me about her friend who is soon to be entering the seminary. She and he had found "Testamints" in a Christian book store and came up with the following other sacrilicious ideas:

Sin-a-mints (probably already done)
WiccaWitch (say it fast and pretend you're Elmer Fudd)
and the worst (I will be going to seven hells for repeating this):
JewJewBes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:01 pm
missmagpie
TeaDidikai
It's true that somehow artificially flavored things that are supposed to taste like meat tend to be foul. Bbq crisps for example. And the better the crisps are supposed to be the worse they taste.

I have this kind of problem with Cheez-Its and Hickory Farms' "eterna-cheese". xp Nasty, nasty stuff.  

Aesi

Aesi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:05 pm
Henry Dorsett Case

Sin-a-mints (probably already done)
WiccaWitch (say it fast and pretend you're Elmer Fudd)
and the worst (I will be going to seven hells for repeating this):
JewJewBes.

Possible ads:

Taste the religiony goodness of your favorite Witch today!

Chewy, chewy candies that answer to a higher authority!  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff