View Results

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:30 am
I have my labret peirced, five earrings and a kick-a** spider web tattoo on my right shoulder.

Want to get my nose peirced and a few more earrings, then I'm done for holes.

Tattoos; I want sleeves, man. Awesome, hot sleeves. And a few others that I'm still trying to 'design'.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 1:32 am
ZioaKan
Piercings- Left-lip, Right Lip Middle lip.
Upper lip Upper left lip Upper right lip.

Industrial left ear, right ear
3 lobes left ear right ear
1 on each eyebrow
Tounge
Nose bridge
and 1 on the left side of my nose.

Tatooes - Z? on my palm

(20 gold to who ever can tell me what "z?" is from)

JTHM.
You should post a pic of all your metal-faced goodness.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

YuukiRendar

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:23 am
Am still waiting to go back to germany...am gonna get a pentagram on my back. with lots of celtic symbols.Got a Dragon running up my upper right arm.Got that here in the Phils.Got 2 piercings on my left ear.

Am trying to keep all my goth art below my clothes. Its hard to become a respectable Lawyer if your face is totally painted.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:47 pm
.......I have my lip....... and all of both my ears peiced.............  

Em!ly [the_strange]

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 2:50 pm
Currently I've got:

left ear: 4
right ear: 3

eyebrow: 1 bar
nose: ring

But, in total I've had 13 piercings. I went on a piercing binge one day and gor my ear, eyebrow and nose done all at once. Somehow I'm labelled as a masochist now....

On the subject of piercings, I was talking (read: arguing) with friends about piercings and what "looks good". Apparently my nose piercing makes me lesbian (according to some wierdo I know that thinks nose and lip piercings on a girl are only reserved for those that like girl on girl action rolleyes ), and the bull ring nose piercings look a bit odd to me. So, what do people think?

n****e piercings are hot? (That HAS to make brest-feeding a nightmare xp ). I have to ask, what on earth posseses people to get their lowers pierced? I don't mind pain but that seems a little excessive. I'm also a bit of an exhibisionist and I like my piercings because they make people stop and stare (awww, come on, you do it as well, even if it's just a tiny proportion of why you got yours done. Most of the reason I got mine was because I look darned cute with a ring through my nose but the stop and stare factor was also thought of) what about everyone else?  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:21 pm
Isobel Bellamy
I have to ask, what on earth posseses people to get their lowers pierced?

My lower piercing was a gift from my girlfriend for passing my 1st year of college. Nothing possessed me ... more passing by and went in. I haden't even thought about it.

All my piercings came this way now that I think of it.

My lower was the only one I got professionally done. The rest were home-inflicted. As for pain: there is little pain ... more discomfort.

It hurts about 5 times more than a lip piercing.

ieatyourtclol

lola_siannodel

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:30 pm
I only have one peircing in each ear, but that will most likely change.

I wish to get my eyebrows, lip, and nose peirced, along with alot of peircings on my ear.

Tattoos I wish to get...Hmmm....Ok, a celtic design on my lower back, tattooed thorns wrapped around my ankle, and maybe a few more that I can't think of right now...  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 9:15 pm
I suppose you could say that my dislike of needles and fear of commitment have caused me to be a bit boring in this department. All I have for piercings are my one hole in each lobe (which I've had to have done twice because my ears got infected and healed over when I was really young).

Not being much of one for pain, I've found a few intersting alternatives though. Instead of having my cartilage pierced, I aquired a few ear cuffs I could stick on my ear when I wanted them, and could take them off when I didn't. I was always amused by the people who would come through my line and ask me if it hurt. *lol*

As for tatoos, when I was in high school I went through a temp. tatoo phase where i would put a whole bunch all over the place, and sometimes they were pretty realist looking ones too. Celtic knotwork, butterflies, or whatever else struck my fancy at the time. It was great because I could have the flair for individuality I wanted without having to commit to any one thing. Perhaps, If I ever find something I would want to proudly display to the world I'll suck up my fear of needles and have something placed upon me, but for right now I perfer to have a clean slate to work with when I want to play around a little bit without commiting to anything more perminent.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:28 am
Isobel Bellamy
I have to ask, what on earth posseses people to get their lowers pierced? I don't mind pain but that seems a little excessive.

A lot of times it has nothing to do with liking the pain that comes from the piercing. It's the pleasure that it provides later. My ex had a PA, magic cross, and a Jacob's ladder. EXTREMELY pleasurable. The only problem is, most guys aren't willing to go through with something of that nature. crying

It's funny you should ask that question though because I was just about to post about how genitle piercings are my favourite because not only do they look good - if you get to see them - but they also have function. xd

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:53 am
mortsanglant
Isobel Bellamy
I have to ask, what on earth posseses people to get their lowers pierced? I don't mind pain but that seems a little excessive.

A lot of times it has nothing to do with liking the pain that comes from the piercing. It's the pleasure that it provides later. My ex had a PA, magic cross, and a Jacob's ladder. EXTREMELY pleasurable. The only problem is, most guys aren't willing to go through with something of that nature. crying

It's funny you should ask that question though because I was just about to post about how genitle piercings are my favourite because not only do they look good - if you get to see them - but they also have function. xd

heart

ieatyourtclol

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:31 am
celebie.exe
mortsanglant
Isobel Bellamy

heart

wink

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:24 pm
mortsanglant
Isobel Bellamy

LOL, (also, thankies for keeping it relatively pg13) The reaction this got from a friend of mine was priceless *can't really put it down on here....not remotely child friendly....* I can see how that would work, but yeah, I don't know many guys that would 'mutilate' ( rofl ) themselves in that way.  

Isobel Bellamy

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:27 pm
Isobel Bellamy
mortsanglant
Isobel Bellamy

LOL, (also, thankies for keeping it relatively pg13) The reaction this got from a friend of mine was priceless *can't really put it down on here....not remotely child friendly....* I can see how that would work, but yeah, I don't know many guys that would 'mutilate' ( rofl ) themselves in that way.

I know of at least 3

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:30 pm
Sup, im new here.....so whatcha doin xd  

xio linn

ieatyourtclol

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:33 pm
xio linn
Sup, im new here.....so whatcha doin xd

Wrong post.

We have a sticky dedication for new member introductions.
3nodding

Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces