Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Incest? o_0 Love it or hate it? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi incest:
  Love it
  Hate it.
  Poll whore, RAWR.
View Results

rem18

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:19 am
I didn't like it but i made one exception... ^_^

The forbidden love. the simple kiss and touch that means so much! like HikaruXKaoru in Ouran High KouKou.. it's just too darn cute! XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:35 am
i love incest, but it doesnt mean ill actually do it
in rl life im okay with incest btw brother/sister/cousin, etc.
but definetly not btw parents and children  

Rejekted_Heart

WrednyMotylek

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 7:43 am
Rejekted_Heart

I just hate the Gravitation Remix whete Yuki ws ******** by his otooto >_<  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:59 am
MistySpark
IY_and_MCR
Tutso
But there are probably three things that i can not really bring myself to really enjoy in any way. Those three being incest, beastality, and well, i think I forgot.

I don't know why I feel so compelled to guess the third thing, but is it necrophelia?

That's what I was thinking! And ewz!!
Real life incest.....not so sure about it. As long as it's not hurting anyone I guess it's okay. but those last two. *shudders* those two things I can not stand. the last two is definetly crossing the line.

edit: anime/manga/books incest is okay. I'm not fangirlish over it like I am with normal yaoi. But there are a few incest pairings that I do think is just soooo cute! like HP twincest.  

Chibi_Oni_chan

Deliciae

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:57 pm
It's hot in fantasy. In real life, I don't think about it much. They have a right to love who they want, how they want-- it's not like there will be any genetic inbreeding from yaoi incest-- but real life also comes with emotional, and social baggage sos I just mind my own business. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:10 pm
I don't like real life, and yaoi is ify for me. Real life is becasue I come from a family that I have a sister that is old enough to be my mom. Also, I have a friend who is the victhem of it, so on his behalf and mine, I would not do it.  

LeighMae

Kaigosomeh

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:26 pm
Well incest isnt my cup of tea if you will but I dont care if other people like it since strangely enough nothing really scares me or even effects me lol if someone came up to me and said they were marrying there mother I would probably just say hope that works out for ya...but the point is I dont care if it happens in Yaoi or in real life...I have all sisters so I dont feel any urges for incest lol and I dont think I would had I any brothers ninja  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:41 pm
MistySpark
IY_and_MCR
Tutso
But there are probably three things that i can not really bring myself to really enjoy in any way. Those three being incest, beastality, and well, i think I forgot.

I don't know why I feel so compelled to guess the third thing, but is it necrophelia?

That's what I was thinking! And ewz!!

Thats not even worth thinking about >< its icky. But yeah, its definately on that list

Lee Haruin

Maethra Mulgavin

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:41 pm
Eh. I can't say incest is a good thing, in yaoi, rl, or in any other form.

I'm sorry but there's a reason why incest is usually considered bad. Love is all grand, but you can't mix the genes back in on each other. It makes for deformities....Or the death of the child. That's just not so good.

So no. I'm not one for any kind of incest.

Sorry.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 1:53 pm
Depending on the couple, I have no problem with anime/manga incest. In real life though, it's sorta more..awkward, seeing as I have a sibling and stuff. I'm not against it or anything, I'm just not as comfortable with real incest than when I'm just reading or watching it.
I am against incest-couples have children...because as the person before me said, it's just not fair for the baby.

tamago_girl

Dark_Fluffy-Chan

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:20 pm
It all depends on the couple... but all in all i think Anime/Manga yaoi incest is fine heart  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:23 pm
I know a few IRL twins who'd be hot together. 3nodding

And as for anime incest... heart heart  

Renee the Rabid Squirrel

Nimble Flatterer

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Super Tipsy 200

0 Gecko Girl Vici 0

Tipsy Regular

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:19 pm
WrednyMotylek
Rejekted_Heart

I just hate the Gravitation Remix whete Yuki ws ******** by his otooto >_<

Now that was hawt. What was even better was when Hiro and his bro got it on.. pretty darn awesome. =P  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:43 pm
Well I think it's really weird, but if it is for true love....I guess go with it! mrgreen I don't know about the scenarios when it is just for pleasure.... sweatdrop I'm not sure if there is any anyway!  

Rock Paper Tofu

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 10:51 pm
I love incest in anime and manga. Twincest is especially awesome. Uchihacest simultaniously rocks my socks and floats my boat. I like incest between siblings more than any other kind.
My view is, incest is taboo because the mingling of such close genes causes genetic abnormalities and such. But, an incestous relationship between two brothers or two sisters won't bear children, so the real reasons incest is a taboo don't apply. 3nodding  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff