Reply Fantasy Books Guild
Redwall series.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JRay18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:38 pm
they're pretty cool, but the themesdo seem to keep popping up. Some of the mgo off on an adventure to find something, and in the end, there comes a big battle with a horde of vermin, and the good guys win. I mean, I like them, but it's like, how many times can you find variables on the same story?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:07 am
I've read all of these but the new ones... i haven't read them for a while but the first one i ever even looked at was 'The Legend of Luke' and so this is my favourite in the series. That could also be because my dad bought it for me but... another story...

Oh and I'm curious, did anyone else cry in 'Martin the Warrior'?

I don't want to wreck it for those who havent read it but those who have probably know what I'm talking about anyway.  

undomesticated

o0Meg0o

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:13 pm
I'm acctulay reading the series right now. It's really good. I've read a few of them and so far I like them. All the mysteries and riddles with animals. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:18 pm
I've only read two or three I think and that was in like primary school. Might reread them now though.  

Shanti~dragongirl

Ignorance Xx is xX Bliss

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:53 pm
Great series. I always liked Mossflower. Redwall was the first book I picked up in the school library. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:09 pm
i adored the hares! My favorite book of his is Salamonstron (spelled right?). I also like his Castaways of the Flying Dutchman seris  

Resara

ckmidnight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:09 pm
i loved them
martin the warrior and mattimeo were my favorites  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:52 pm
I love those books. I've read all but High Rulian.  

Winters_Faerie

Lady0Nova

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 5:02 am
Storm Dewleaf
I've read all of them except the latest, High Rhulain, and have most of them. I'm still missing Taggerung and High Rhulain. Redwall's been my favorite series since I picked up Pearls of Lutra in seventh grade (currently fixing to start eleventh). Martin The Warrior is my favorite book, followed by Mossflower, then by Mariel of Redwall.

i've read Taggerung and its really good! i havent read High Rhulain yet, since
its not in my library, and i can't buy it, I'll have to wait sad
urs, Lady0Nova  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:47 pm
Nobody like Marlfox? Hm. well, I also liked Taggerung, though I've kind of out grown them. They were my favorite books 5th thru about 7th grade  

Angleic Shadow

Celestiara

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:17 pm
undomesticated
I've read all of these but the new ones... i haven't read them for a while but the first one i ever even looked at was 'The Legend of Luke' and so this is my favourite in the series. That could also be because my dad bought it for me but... another story...

Oh and I'm curious, did anyone else cry in 'Martin the Warrior'?

I don't want to wreck it for those who havent read it but those who have probably know what I'm talking about anyway.

I did cry a little, but I'd read Mossflower before MTW, so until the end I was wondering a bit about how the two stories were connected, until MTW mentioned Martin vowing never to speak of his past.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:15 pm
REDWAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL  

murphyad

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:31 pm
Redwall was the first book of his I read and it remains my favorite. However, his books all seem so... repetative. They're all very closely follow the same gameplan.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:17 pm
I've read all of the redwall books i could get my hands on but since it was so many books in a small amount of time they all kinda meshed together in my memory. One i remember liking was the one with Mattimeo as the main character where all the children get kidnapped.  

chellybear10

Angleic Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:40 pm
I used to LOVE those books! I'd have to say either Marlfox or Mariel of Redwall  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff