Reply Rude Discussion
I'm having trouble with my skanking... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red-Baron

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:35 pm
Wow, here in jersey everybody judges how you skank and will swarm you so you can't move if you skank badly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:45 pm
Rats_have_rights
Lyd
Ooh, there was this screamo-ska band? They were just terrible.

It was rediculous to try to dance to. They kept changing styles ever few seconds. So some kid and I would skank, then, when they stopped to scream, we'd stand up, lean back, throw our hands in the hair and make really exaggerated faces.

The band and their idiot fanbase got mad at us but they can deal with it. It was just awful. gonk

Screamo = gonk

Alot of my friends love that stuff, I can't staind it. Every song is the same, " LETS SEE HOW LOUD I CAN SCREAM INTO THE MICROPHONE!!!!! RAWRAWRAWRAW JGKJFRFDYTDUIOFYRYTREYT BLAAAAAAAHHHHHH BLAHHHHHHH ROAR ROAR ROAR DEMON DEMON DEMON....ect"

Hearing about a screamo ska band really just took a crap in my cereal.

Yus, it's a terrible thing. * spoons the crap out of your cereal *  

Fanta08

aleoop123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:57 pm
I'm not really paying attention to kids around me when I skank. I get kind of lost in the moment.
Anyways, my friends who don't like ska think ska music and skanking is hilarious, in a bad way. Atleast some of them do. At my summer camp I went to (all girls gonk ) every damn morning the girls in my cabin would play evanescence on the stereo that was in there. I mean EVERY morning. If not evanescence it was one of the now cd's. At the end of the first week when we were cleaning the cabin they let me put one of my cd's on. So, I put on the mad caddies. I wasn't even paying attention to the other girls and atarted skanking while I was sweeping the bunk (suprisingly fun try it some time). The girls could not stop laughing and from then on every time I walked back into the bunk they'd steal one of my cd's and make fun of how I danced. They called the music I listened to 'circus music'.
Anyways one of the girls from camp imed me the other week and asked me to give her the name of some ska songs to download becuase she had started to like it and she wanted me to show her how to dance this summer when i go again. Haha who's laughing now.

wow that was long and random, ha sorry guys.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:01 pm
aleoop123
I'm not really paying attention to kids around me when I skank. I get kind of lost in the moment.
Anyways, my friends who don't like ska think ska music and skanking is hilarious, in a bad way. Atleast some of them do. At my summer camp I went to (all girls gonk ) every damn morning the girls in my cabin would play evanescence on the stereo that was in there. I mean EVERY morning. If not evanescence it was one of the now cd's. At the end of the first week when we were cleaning the cabin they let me put one of my cd's on. So, I put on the mad caddies. I wasn't even paying attention to the other girls and atarted skanking while I was sweeping the bunk (suprisingly fun try it some time). The girls could not stop laughing and from then on every time I walked back into the bunk they'd steal one of my cd's and make fun of how I danced. They called the music I listened to 'circus music'.
Anyways one of the girls from camp imed me the other week and asked me to give her the name of some ska songs to download becuase she had started to like it and she wanted me to show her how to dance this summer when i go again. Haha who's laughing now.

wow that was long and random, ha sorry guys.
lol who's laughing now indeed.  

GIoom
Vice Captain

Spiral Tuboflex

Feline Worshipper

26,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:43 pm
I always love turning people on to ska.

Ah, I remember my first ska show like it was yesterday. It was at a Battle of the Bands, and the Skamalians were the last band to play. For some reason, the judges left before they played, so they didn't get a chance to win. Anyways, I picked up on skanking right away, and became the ultimate biggest fan of all time. My friend and I who were skanking like mad that night randomly met their sisters the next day, which only increased our obsession. I've been to every Ska show since. The Skamalians made a rude girl out of me.

All I can say is, I'm wearing my Skamalians shirt as I type this.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:25 am
The first time you skank is so special, its like the first time you listen to ska- but even more fun! I will always remember my first time heart  

girl_no_13

GIoom
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:52 am
girl_no_13
The first time you skank is so special, its like the first time you listen to ska- but even more fun! I will always remember my first time heart
Is it just me? but you can use the word skank another umm interesting word interchangably in that sentence. sorry I'm a dork haha.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:59 pm
VashZero5
girl_no_13
Is it just me? but you can use the word skank another umm interesting word interchangably in that sentence. sorry I'm a dork haha.
Oooh, hot skankin! Me and this chick skanked so hard, she asked for a break! xd  

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

Neako

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:46 pm
Red-Baron
Wow, here in jersey everybody judges how you skank and will swarm you so you can't move if you skank badly.
Well then I should probally stay out of jursey....my skanking sucks gonk sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:48 pm
i felt that way too my first time its a skip its just more agresive and u have to move your hands back in fouth in a puching way  

rudeboy1001

Ersind

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:05 pm
I've started to skank unconsciously. I've done it in the hallways at school a few times, to the horror of the students and the hilarity of the teachers. It's about the only way I can actually dance in the first place.

Before the performances of the play I was in, another girl and I would skank like crazy to the music playing backstage.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:01 pm
I judge people on how they skank because if they skank bad they ruin my time. Like people who don't know how to go with the temp and skank fast when it's a nice and chill beat.

But hey, that's just me xp

I also have another opinion on skanking, no skanking when there isn't any actual music. I like to think of that as showing off 3nodding

Once again, that's just me.  

EnvyART

Red-Baron

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:38 am
I skank when there's no music! So I don't loose it!  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:51 pm
So what about reggae? Do people here skank to reggae ever? I do sometimes, but one of my favorite reggae bands are kind of verging to two tone anyway, so skanking makes sense.  

boy_no_13

strawberry poo kmoo

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:15 pm
rudeboy1001
i felt that way too my first time its a skip its just more agresive and u have to move your hands back in fouth in a puching way

lol. yeah. When people ask what skanking is, I refer to it as 'hardcore skipping'. lmfao  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff