Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
What form of martial arts are you learning? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wahhhhh?
  I like kung fu fighting.. wao wao wao waooooo!
View Results

Jhay-R

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:03 pm
I'm trying to learn the styles of Kino Mutai, a dog-like style that includes biting and pure hard hitting power, and Dumog, a fighting style were you have to try and get your opponent unbalanced and take him out in a mat game.
Sad part is, I'm trying to learn it on my own without a user of the style to help me out. Getting better at Dumog, and Kino Mutai I use rarely because of the dangers of using it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 9:40 pm
Jhay-R
I'm trying to learn the styles of Kino Mutai, a dog-like style that includes biting and pure hard hitting power, and Dumog, a fighting style were you have to try and get your opponent unbalanced and take him out in a mat game.
Sad part is, I'm trying to learn it on my own without a user of the style to help me out. Getting better at Dumog, and Kino Mutai I use rarely because of the dangers of using it.

ive never heard of a dog-like style before, it sounds interesting i would love to see it and also dumog sounds kinda like wrestling..

ive studied tae kwon do and ive also read and assimilated lot of jeet kune philosophy and techniques into tae kwon do  

x-Hitokiri-x

6,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200

aznpunkster7

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:07 pm
lol very interesting  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:26 pm
Wouldn't mind learning. Self defence or whatever. There's this course at school, though it's only for like a week.  

Teh Rainbow Socked Ninjas

Invisible Hoarder

.Mikemo Cat-Boy

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:27 pm
I used to take taekwondo...
but now im currently doing weapon fighting...
not quite sure whats its called...
>.<...
not able to think clearly at the moment...

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:29 pm
My girlfriend and several of my friends practice Wushu, but I'm not actually learning any arts myself.  

kageling

aznpunkster7

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:00 am
learning any martial art is one way to protect yourself from any ppl who wanna mess with you.
I have a friend who is also learning how to use these ancient weapons as well. I think its tight ninja  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 7:33 am
Im learning self defense but I stopped. i 4got wat its called though..... the stance hoawarang was taking at the end of the arcade mode in tekken, that thingy. sweatdrop  

MeltingMilkBottle

Agile Browser

Tsurugi no Seija

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:11 am
Kenpo.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:30 am
i practised tai chi, a very lil bit of wing chun and some capoeira... there are lotsa interesting styles domokun  

xXSoFlyXx

YELLOW_FD

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:25 pm
Kung Fu, but quit because of how expensive it was. (Got to green belt)
Now, Jujitsu, but quitting because of same problem. (yellow belt)  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:50 pm
Shaolin and hung gar kung fu, yang and chen tai chi.  

xMissMacabre

aznpunkster7

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 11:56 am
KOOOL.  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:26 pm
aznpunkster7
learning any martial art is one way to protect yourself from any ppl who wanna mess with you.
I have a friend who is also learning how to use these ancient weapons as well. I think its tight ninja

how old would u say these wepons be? and what kind? ^_ as a historian i must know and as one has a sword from the crusade war.  

Angmar01

Hitman1

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 12:30 pm
xiao lin kung fu for me  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items