Could you pull the trigger... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kupo Ikari

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:13 am
I can, and have.

Mind you, it would take a LOT to shove me over the edge... Like personal harm on my part... Or harming one I love.

Most likely I would just hurt them beyond belief, but if the protection is needed, I can pull the trigger.

Also, I won't be one of those retards who hides the body and gets caught anyway... I'd probably go up to the police covered in blood, and explain myself... I'd go to court, and probably end up in jail. Which would be best. If I ever kill again, I deserve death. It's a horrible feeling that most people will, and should, never know.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:51 am
I've already almost killed a person.
I would have, if the people wouldn't have pulled me of.....

I honestly say, I can kill, without heistation. I wouldn't worry about the consequences, I wouldn't mind I ended a life.

I can pull that trigger, and not worry.
Some say I am insane, I just say I'm overly practical.

Military sounds like fun.  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Darken_mortal

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:08 pm
It all depends on the situation, certain ones I could handle, others, not as well. And plus theres the mental strain that is put on someone whos not a psycopth, most people would have a hard time dealing with the fact that they'd killed someone, and would feel alot of guilt about it. And why dont the people in the army feel this way? im not exactly sure..  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:57 pm
Darken_mortal
It all depends on the situation, certain ones I could handle, others, not as well. And plus theres the mental strain that is put on someone whos not a psycopth, most people would have a hard time dealing with the fact that they'd killed someone, and would feel alot of guilt about it. And why dont the people in the army feel this way? im not exactly sure..

That would be because the armed services are designed to break down the mental barriers that would usually keep a person from killing another person. The structure is set up so that you obey orders without question or thought for a reason. It is so that you do not think about killing another person. Whoever you are sent to kill is the enemy and as such must be elimated.

The reason that boot camp and things like that are as tough and difficult as they are now-a-days is because back in world war two a lot of soliders were unprepared for the riggors of war, and some of them couldn't pull the trigger, so our army decided to make a system that would deconstruct and rebuild a persons morals and veiwpoints in order to be able to kill without remorse. Of course part of that requires dehumanizing the enemy and a bit of light brainwashing (if you ask me), and they did their job a little too well since it's rumored that some people rather enjoyed killing in the vietnam war/conflict.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

black sheeps

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:27 am
Sadly, I would shoot the person.
I go by what I say and I mean it.
But than again I could never hate someone.
I forget and forgive to easily.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:22 pm
I think I'd be able to pull the trigger. But I don't think I'd get away with it. If I Illegally killed someone, I'd bo so screwed up in the head that I'd be like, "Oh God... what do I do know?" and end up leaving prints and s**t everywhere. I'd be easy for the Cops to find....

But I digress. I would be able to pull it, but then I wouldn't be able to live with myself, and then I would probably commit suicide.  

Bakurish

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:27 am
Yes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:41 pm
If I had to do so to protect myself and those I care about , yes. But I would never be able to reconcile myself emotionally.  

cwthewolf

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:39 pm
DR490N
guns are for the weak...there's no skill to it except to aim and shoot.

would i stab someone? ********. if they deserve it i'll kill them gladly.

Well, knives are for the weak! If you want to kill somebody, use your bare hands man!

Come on. Why do people always say things like that? Gun, knife, bare hands. It makes no difference. Killing is killing, it does not matter what you are using.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:13 pm
I couldn't kill a person...I don't have the heart to do it....unless of course I'm about to be being killed myself....then I most likely would...after that I'd probably go totally insane....like I would pseriously have to go to mental institution afterward...  

Laharl Part Deux

Bloodgasm

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:02 am
I have a few kids at school that I wouldent flinch twice to pull the trigger on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:44 am
DR490N
guns are for the weak...there's no skill to it except to aim and shoot.

would i stab someone? ********. if they deserve it i'll kill them gladly.

after me own heart  

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MOD66

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:37 pm
only when im pushed past my breaking point and by some one i really dislike for exampel the b*$&@%* that made my middle school life hell by saying i was suicidle and going to kill ever one that made fun of me, when really i only want to kill him, but i would only be able to do it if i was that angry which is not that often  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:51 pm
Well, I've gotten damn close before, although using a steel chain, not a gun.

And, yes, I believe I would be able to pull the trigger. Considering that I plan to join law enforcement soon, I know there may be a time when I do have to kill someone in order to protect myself or others, and I've prepared myself for that.  

Egotistic Revolution

Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces