Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samsoonie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:17 am
maicuu
K-Pop
Korea has Valentines Day. I have no idea what White Day is though.

White Day is the reverse of Valentines Day.
On Valentines Day girls give guys chocolates and love letters etc.
On White Day guys give girls sweets, but everything must be white (white chocolate, stuffed pandas, whatever)

oh oh oh but we have 11/11 too! bbebbero day! ^^ where you give someone you like bbebbero (its like pocky) tee hee i got alot of my friends into it! ^^

and there is also black day! haha where single people get together with other single friends and eat zzazzangmyun ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:59 pm
I don't like American pop at all.

Sad Sad Sunflower

lexyanimeluxury

750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:44 pm
to me i think that our american pop songs more rockish to me ninja i miss the backstreet boys days crying  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:54 pm
lexyanimeluxury
to me i think that our american pop songs more rockish to me ninja i miss the backstreet boys days crying

i know what you mean -_- i miss the backstreet boys too *sigh* haha well anyhow k-pop i feel like is more happy and cheerful ^^  

Samsoonie

Shibuki-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:43 pm
well......alot of american pop have nasty lyrics....unlike kpop or jpop or cpop,most of their song lyrics are all happy like and stuff ( i read translations ) plus to the hyper songs you can dance all weird and stuff most people won't pick on you for having a bad sense of rythem...plus i would rather listen to a happy kpop song be about having fun then listen to an a american pop song be about sex or something.....but not all american pop songs are bad..just that some of them get nasty later on....i remember having such a happy time listening to N'Sync.....but lookie J.C sings about sex in his solo album and Justin sings about meeting chicks in a club and dirty dancing with them..sometimes...-sigh-...damn...that was a long a** post ...lol xp  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:28 am
I don't listen to American Pop anymore because i don't like some singers who sing about dirty stuff, you know what i mean? A lot of the male singers sing rap about unapproiate stuff sometimes, but i do like songs of some of these singers such as Rihanna, Evanscence(was a group once), Nicholas Back, Kelly Clarkson, Christian Milan (something like that), 3 doors Down, and so other songs from varieties of singers.

And ya, heart Valentine's Day is when the guys give the girls stuff..and heart White's Day is when the girls give the guys stuff  

-alwaysmile-

I Have Moved

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:39 am
Well I can't say American songs are to be HATED...

But most Korean K-POP/ROCK IS based on the American style.. ^^

But they're a lil different, you know?

Korean songs are mostly about love, happiness, rain, sad days, you know, the innocence and all?

And like the last two posts, Americans go a little... deeper? XD
Oooo I dislike their music videos too...
Like Britney Spears' Toxic MV.... Gosh, you'd think they don't have a limit on those French kissings.... -_- And she was practically naked. -_-

The people are kinda different too... (I like the people. biggrin )

Like American people have this obsession of having multiple plastic surgery, while Koreans try to keep it at a limit, you know?

That's what I like. biggrin People who try to keep their true facial features. ^^ Makes you wonder less about how they looked like in the past. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:10 pm
i know they'll make it big someday.... hhehehehehehehe  

Hyung Horangi

shining_tidus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:49 pm
you've listened to one american pop song you've heard them all. it's the same old same old in american pop songs, basically they have girls in the background in bikini's and underwear and they focus more on the girl than the artists do. The korean songs are great. oh yea also korean kpop singer rain is going to do a duet with omarion in the United States. Omarion liked rains song "Bad" so much he danced to it when rain was performing it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:35 pm
What's weird is that I love K-pop, but I can only understand a little words of Korean language so most of the time I don't know what their actually saying unless I look it up. I don't like american pop because so many of the songs have gross lyrics that have to do with sex, booties, etc.

Yakamashii

PaypaSouljah

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:44 am
I enjoy some songs from american boybands...like Backstreet and Nsync have several good songs...but as a majority i've found kpop (i need to check out more jpop) has a way of telling a story through the video, and it's calming. Whereas with american u just have to listen to the lyrics to understand the story behind it, etc.
I love our hip-hop here in america though. For it's defense don't just judge by what you hear on the radio. People like 50 cent and sean paul are just what gets played. independant and underground as well as some mainstream artists make great heartfelt music with a great message to it. just have to find the right stuff.
But uh yea sweatdrop anyhoo with pop i definetly prefer kpop to american stuff lol

*edit* o and if you want to avoid bootleg CD's...go for Ebay...they should have the legitimate Cd's  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:25 am
American pop is good. I forgot though the last time I listened to it sweatdrop . All I've been hearing is asian music. 3nodding I find kpop more fun to listen to because I don't know the language. It's probably why asians listen to american music or it's just way more catchy to listen too.  

~blossom_Mitsuki~

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:21 am
kpop all the wayy!!!! woo hooo!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:16 pm
i still listen to american music. . .  

[schizophrenic]

Hyung Horangi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:06 am
i don't know any new english songs anymore... hahhahaha  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]