Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
I have a crush on an Asian guy...but I'm shy..help Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't well all
  Asian guys are hot
  this is a dumb post
  Sure I'll help
View Results

Raioga

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:38 pm
Fuyana
*sigh* So there's this really cute guy I think he's Chinese he's a grade under me.. but I find him really attractive the problem is I'm too shy to even say hi. What if he only dates Asian girls.... I don't want to be rejected.. sad panda cry
I don't know what I should do...can someone help?

ask him if he speaks chinese.
Then you ask him if he could teach you some chinese after school.
You meet, learn some chinese, get to know each other...
go out, to cinema, to your home... become a couple... easy!

Short list of ''actions''
Day one, say hi and ask him for a chinese lesson
Day two second lesson, after the lesson choose a date to go to a cinema or your place.
Within one week meet him and date!
heart  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:53 pm
Raioga
Fuyana
*sigh* So there's this really cute guy I think he's Chinese he's a grade under me.. but I find him really attractive the problem is I'm too shy to even say hi. What if he only dates Asian girls.... I don't want to be rejected.. sad panda cry

Day two second lesson, after the lesson choose a date to go to a cinema or your place.
heart
that is a very good idea  

RAWRpham

Eli_dude2

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:37 pm
Just follow your heart heart
xp  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:37 pm
The best thing to do is to talk to him. You don't have to start a conversation right away, a simple "Hi, what's up?" is fine and once you get more comfortable you might be able to engage in conversation. I'd definitely try to get to know him before asking him out, but that's just me.  

Ouiaboo

Jhay-R

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:47 pm
Overcome your shyness and walk up to the kid. You don't, and shouldn't, go straight ahead and ask for a date. Just a simple hi, and then start to talk for a bit. Soon enough you'll be able to talk it him more freely, and then you can start to learn a lot more about him.
If he seems your type, and you like his personality and not just because he's attractive, then go for it. Some asian guys won't take the first strike and ask for the date, and if he's one of them, take a chance and ask after a while getting to know him.

Well, that's the best advice I can give. Hope it all works out for you.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:55 pm
Maybe have him sign your yearbook...

Then maybe try to start up a conversation, like everyone before me had said. Do you know what kind of things he likes? Maybe ask him, what he's doing over the summer and do something together. That way, you can get to know him better during the summer and before school starts.

NittleGrasper`

Angmar01

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:30 pm
there is no teling in the human heart, and soo be you're self and be his freind. learn and asorb who he is, and if you see him watch u when he doesnt meen to the you'll know you're in his mind.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:33 pm
First make sure that he's definately single.

BE BRAVE!!! He might like you too and is too shy to talk to you!  

taijutsu-shinobi

Fuyana

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:41 pm
Thanks for the advice i can't wait to try it out on Monday. but I study Japanese and my brain would explode if I tried to study both. I'm not racist and forgive me If i said something rude. I'm not blond , I'm mixed german and black  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:49 pm
Yeah.. taht happens to me all the time. lol. Usually I get a friend to ask for me.. or talk to him through a friend and get to know him. This builds up some courage, if you get what I mean. Like prsently I have a crush on this Chinese guy too. Except that I'm Chinese too.. so that's different. I'm shy too, but I'm starting to get to know him through a friend. For sure this techniques works. biggrin And maybe he might start to like you too biggrin Good luck!  

x Lil Angel x

Raioga

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:17 am
kawaii_usagi108
Raioga
Fuyana

heart
that is a very good idea

You are sooo nice!
Kawaii!

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:05 am
Raioga
kawaii_usagi108
Raioga
Fuyana

heart
that is a very good idea

You are sooo nice!
Kawaii!
thanks!  

RAWRpham

Snow990

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:46 pm
ask him out, i mean even if he rejects you, you two might be good friends and who knows maybe more than that later!? =  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:07 pm
You posted this two days ago. stare

Pathtic.  

Yukana Kyoda

Raioga

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:28 am
No, he didn't  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash