Reply Extended Discussion
Protesters gone retarded. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why are people stupid?
  I have no clue.
  Because they've taken a few too many anti-depressants in their lifetime.
  They're not stupid! They're clearly within thier rights!
  .........*snuffs the above person*
  ...I told them not to put their heads in the microwave... but did they listen? Nooooooo!
  Government=retarded
  ...I love pickles.
View Results

SunshyAlone

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:25 pm
We all have freedom of speech, but please, no war, no violence. Anything but that.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:29 pm
It just amazes me at the gall of people. There have been a few things I've seen/heard of being protested, and they all make me double-take.

Anyone else here about the group of people who "Masturbate for Peace". ...I'm really not sure if that was supposed to be a big joke or not... but... It was still amusing.

http://www.masturbateforpeace.com/

Well anyways... I suppose these people have every right to do what they do...

Still doesn't mean they should.

You have every right to punch yourself repeatedly in the groin.

Doesn't mean you go and do it.

Also, I personally have no problem with Bush.

He's just the main sucker in a horribly flawed system.

Fun.

Kupo Ikari

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:28 pm
I would have to say that that was more than likely the most pretensious self absorbed person I've ever had the misfotune of seeing interviewed.

*Sighs and shakes my head* The arrogence and blind faith that woman had is kindof disturbing. That is a zealot, and a rather scary one at that. I think the part that made me the sadest was when she started attacking one of the news casters and telling him he wasn't a christian. I'm sorry, but just because you believe you are right doesn't mean you have the right to tear down everyone else around you because they don't walk the exact same road you do.
ceilisidhe told me a joke one time, but it's partially true and scary in a sense.

There are two guys who are talking, it goes generally like this:
Person 1: Hey, are you a chirstian?
Person 2: Yeah, I'm a baptist?
Person 1: Hey, me to! Northern or Southern?
Person 2: Southern.
Person 1: We really have a lot in common. Are you a pentacostal?
Person 2: No...
Person 1: Oh, then we can't be friends.

I think there were a few more steps in that, but you get the idea. Even though people have so much in common sometimes, they let the small little minor differences divide them and keep them from even trying to understand one another. It's really rather sad.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:55 pm
Wonderfully put Luri-kun. I agree.

Also.. the reason they even get supporters is because they've read the bible, and taken lines out of it to support their cause... Everyone else has probably skimmed the bible, or read phrases... and they remember those phrases, like a "Yeah... that's in the bible.. I remember that." and so they start 'believing' it to.

That's how it spreads. I've read the whole bible... Adn those christians are just picking out lines (form the OLD testament) and making their cause stand out.

Besides, the bible was written by man... so you can't really take anythign seriously. If you just go through and read Jesus's words, THEN you are reading the REAL bible.

Kupo Ikari

Servant of Soubi

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:29 pm
I agree this is a ridiculous and delusional idea. These people need to get a grip on their life and their beliefs. They have to realize that all people have flaws and that everyone will die. God's wrath is not raining down on us. How moronic can they get?

(It's days like these I give up on over half of the human race)  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:04 am
KupoWrath
For instance... There is this group of 'christians' who think that 9-11, dead soilders, the war, AIDs, and other things are our punishment for disobeying god. They try to protest at soilders funerals, around the families that have had to suffer. They hold up signs that say "Thank God for dead soilders" and "God is your enemy" and many others.

That's sick. Those soldiers died doing their duty, most probably didn't expect to be shipped out to Iraq when they enlisted. Some people just have no respect.

Why must they use all the old testament and none of the new; seeing as the new testament is the one with Jesus in and all, y'know, they guy their religion was based around?

The bible can be quoted for any situation. Eg: "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth." or, "Turn the other cheek."  

Perestroyka

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:36 pm
Could someone with a little too much time on their hands give a transcript or outline of this for people with uber crappy dail-up? *beg* It takes around half an hour to load anything with video for me. Minimum. stare

People with such a blinkered view of the world make me pity them so much, Zealots, Bigots and the like miss out on so much because they're just so damn afraid of what they're not used to.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 7:44 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Could someone with a little too much time on their hands give a transcript or outline of this for people with uber crappy dail-up? *beg* It takes around half an hour to load anything with video for me. Minimum. stare

I'll do it tonight and post it tomorrow. I've only listened to it 349 times.... And I'm probably not joking.

I ompletely agree Perestroyka... 's kinda what I said. XD People need to read it on thier own, all of it, and come up with their own opinions, rather than blindly believing someone else.

It's like those long disclaimers when you sign up for internet stuff... you just scroll to the problem and click "I agree".

Kupo Ikari

perrenthezombie

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:40 pm
Why are these people such idiots? Why do they so blindly follow beliefs with no basis? What makes them think that the USA is a Christian nation? It makes me want to cry. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:53 pm
Krypta9
Why are these people such idiots? Why do they so blindly follow beliefs with no basis? What makes them think that the USA is a Christian nation? It makes me want to cry. gonk

*hands her a box of Kleenix* The problem is that they are so eager to put the blame of things on somebody else, and so they twist the words of their dogma to suit themselves. It's not fair but as long as they can rationalize what they're doing and saying its supposed to be okay. I usually ignore them, deny them their precious audience.  

Oterys

nayasumei

Tipsy Tipper

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:26 pm
people are such idiots u-u if they dont like this country so much then they should just leave scream i mean i dont like this country that much, its still not such a great place, but damn, some people just dont care about doing the right thing, instead they do what theyre told to believe, and dont force others to believe. (im not sure if this sounds like i wanted it to...but still...)  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:05 pm
Yeah, I don't think they're high, since drugs tend to make people more friendly and mellow... maybe under the influence of something else, though. *shrugs* Could be meth, I guess. xp  

ringwraith10

hfdhgsdfgsf

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:45 am
I blame the government. I blame them for everything, even global warming and world peace.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:54 pm
And...Your completly innocent of course. -eyerolls-  

Eegaras

CGurp

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 4:18 pm
She is the "Christain" reincarnation of Hitler.

It is sad to think that there are so many ignorant, arrogant, overly religous, overly reigously ignorant people in this world. And your God loves everyone, even homosexuals. Homosexuality is defined by attraction, not by action, so it is not a sin. And even if homosexuality is a sin, no sin is greater than another.
Osama made 9-11, not God.
People like her should shut the ******** up and rationally read the Bible.
She brings the not to bright people to the next 4 levels.

Did you get the creepy feeling just from looking at her, her blank eyes, her plastered smile the way I did? *shivers*  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff