Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Manga][FAKE] Anyone read it? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tervasulka

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:34 am
IT was all right... I hated the anime... but otherwise the style isn't meant for me. Seventh volume was alright. ;D  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:33 pm
hahahaha i just got approved to make a Fake Rp!!! hahaha so look in the RP thread! and join. yes yes yes. this is exciting.  

Not Gabor

Aurourette

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:47 am
I've only seen the OVA, and I loved it...does anyone know where I can read the manga online, since my parents don't like me reading manga. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 9:56 am
Sorry, I dun know. 'Cause I wanna find volume seven. And I ain't stupid enough to get the seventh volume yet(My mum was supiscious of the Digimon comic, I mean really)

Otherwise I've seen the OVA(Totally addicted to the opening song), and have the first six volumes. I agree with ya'll, ya just gotta love the series! Too cute!

Duckysushi

Rchan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:11 am
I love FAKE. I wish the Anime would get more than 1 disk, but i love the manga. It is so funny, and they finaly get together!!! It is a great read!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:53 am
I liked the OVA, though the eye styles threw me off.

The manga's cute. I wouldn't buy it though.  

Kitsune-chi

Yumi-wuves-YAOI

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:03 pm
3nodding I l heart ve fake I have all 7 volumes. I was so sad crying when it was over! The funnyest part is in vol. # 3 when there in the shooting range and Ryo agrees to have a nonexistent guard then Dee looks at him & Ryo like "What?" then Dee raise his arm and says "Lookit." then Ryo tills his head and goes "hmmm?" then Dee kisses him, and a giggled so much after that!! :3 Also # 4 is the book where you say "awww" the most!! yep!! :3 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:12 am
I named my ducks in Harvest Moon Ryo and Dee ///_^  

AtlantisChildren

Invisible Fairy

Dark_Fluffy-Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:36 am
I love this series its sooo good, ive read all the manga volumes and ive seen the anime. Its so cute and funny whee heart
Ryo & Dee are such a cute couple!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:13 pm
I have all but the fifth book! crying I want it so bad .... but I can't find it so I skipped it. The rest is great though! I didn't like it at first because of the art but I've grown to like it....  

ranma064

MoonlitRiver

Dapper Gaian

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:05 am
I love the "What to do when a bear attacks"!
It's so cute!
^^-
I've only read the first... two...I think?...at Borders, and I really like them.
Now if only I could scrounge up the money to buy them...
Well, I was saving up for Otakon!
After this weekend, I'll be able to buy more manga.
4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:36 pm
Yellow's better. 3nodding
But FAKE was still a good read.
My first BL with sex.
Ha. No when I look at it, that was NOTHING.
But when I first read it it was basically hentai to me.  

ritsukaxsoubix3

Not Gabor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:44 am
oh by the way...i just discovered that the 7th book is never wrapped in plastic at Boarders. yeah i thought that was wierd but hey. also they dont care if you buy manga with a warning on it if you are under 18.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:43 am
I loved FAKE. I've read all seven volumes about three times each. Better question! Do you know about Like, Like, Love? It's the wrap-up from the art book. Here's a link:

http://hfi.paperiuni.net/scan.htm

Yes, it's on a JJ/Drake shrine site. Just read it--it's pretty good.

Calliope Della Corte

-Dancing Deathscythes-

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:39 am
I adore FAKE! It's one of my favorite manga series. I love Ryo! It's amusing to see Dee and Berkley battle it out, and then have JJ on the side. It's funny how there are Dee/JJ fans, but no Berkley/Ryo fans (I think it's cute!)  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games