Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Star Wars] To slash or not to slash...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

counter
  +1
View Results

LoopyWire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:37 pm
I have read Starwars slash fics I like. I don't obsessive over these pairings but I find Vader/Luke and Vader/Galen Marek hot.

What can I say, Vader's freaking sexy.

(So says the person with the insanely huge mask fetish >>)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:37 pm
I inherited my love for Star Wars from my mom and uncle when I was kid, so idea of slashing Star Wars is simultaneously... really disturbing and... ok? Not like slashing for example the Disney characters but close. I've just watched movies and I am a fan of just movies, so I can't say anything about characters of the expanded universe, but I can't see pairings among the movie characters. Or do I? I have one friend who loves Han/Luke pairing, and when I think about it, I don't have anything against that. They are/would be cute, but not kind of pairing I'd ever consider to start supporting. I've also read few Qui-gon/Obi-wan fics and well, they were ok. And disturbing.

It threateningly seems that for me slahing Star Wars is oddly neutral thing. It doesn't scare s**t out of me, but it is not my cup of tea either.
Then again, I can't come up with a one thing what Padme saw in Anakin anyway? =D  

SeaDevilOfTheWest

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games