A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:30 pm
Oulixeus

Well the offers always on the table. smile

While I'm sure the new donation items will skyrocket in price eventually... I don't think they'll ever hit the status of the devil tail or horns of the demon. sweatdrop
I'll be sure to ask for this month's letter when they're over 200k. ^__^ XD

Do you mean status, or the actual price? Because you can't really compare the devil tail and horns of the demon either. XD

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:56 pm
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus

Well the offers always on the table. smile

While I'm sure the new donation items will skyrocket in price eventually... I don't think they'll ever hit the status of the devil tail or horns of the demon. sweatdrop
I'll be sure to ask for this month's letter when they're over 200k. ^__^ XD

Do you mean status, or the actual price? Because you can't really compare the devil tail and horns of the demon either. XD

That should probably mean I should buy an extra one just in case they ever do hit over 200K. Oh, I'll be ready for you! sweatdrop

...>_> You make good points. Constantly. You're ebil.  

Oulixeus
Crew

Blacula

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:23 pm
My sis is getting me a chain.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:26 pm
Gah, I just donated and now I have to wait for my letters~ I don't think this is a good sign. XP

@Oulixeus: If possible, it's always good to have extra donation items around... ^___^ That way you don't have to sell the one you're attached to. ^^
Me? Ebil? ... ;___;

@Blacula: How nice of her. O:

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:01 pm
sdrawkcab
@Oulixeus: If possible, it's always good to have extra donation items around... ^___^ That way you don't have to sell the one you're attached to. ^^
Me? Ebil? ... ;___;

Cross your fingers 'cause whether or not I get more letters for may is a bit iffy right now. Hopefully June has some awesome items because than I'll be able to afford them.

Nah, you're not ebil. I'm just joking. You're sweet. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:18 pm
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Me? Ebil? ... ;___;

Cross your fingers 'cause whether or not I get more letters for may is a bit iffy right now. Hopefully June has some awesome items because than I'll be able to afford them.

Well I hope it all works out. ^___^
XD I'm hoping that the June donation items are good because, well... I always hope that they're good. n.n

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:51 pm
sdrawkcab
Oulixeus
sdrawkcab
Me? Ebil? ... ;___;

Well I hope it all works out. ^___^
XD I'm hoping that the June donation items are good because, well... I always hope that they're good. n.n

An extra special June letter would be nice to celebrate my birthday. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 3:58 pm
Whhaaaaaaaaaa?! =O

As far as I can tell, and my its just gaia being weird, there are no May 2006 thank you letters in the marketplace. Someone please tell me this is just crazy talk. o_o;

Okay! Nevermind! Gaia was just being weird for a minute. Phew...  

Oulixeus
Crew

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:09 pm
I finally donated my $5 in the mail today. >3 the good thing about this is that I live in the same state the money goes to.

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:49 pm
^_^

Than it will make it in time for you to get a may letter, right?  

Oulixeus
Crew

Kohana Ichibana

9,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:14 pm
Yup. But you know it doesn't matter what date you send the letter as long as its in May you'll get the donation item of the date you sent the letter. So if you send one at the end of may, you can still get may's donation items. >3

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 10:46 am
I like the bow but not the chain so much. The chain seems so bulk depending how you put it. the bow is cute. It reminds me of the wings from escaflowne. ^^  

Miss Hino

Oulixeus
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:25 pm
I was thinking of opening one of the two letters that I got. I'm not too sure. I really want a chain of command but I don't know if the chain of command will sell better than an angelbow in a few years.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff