Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.
The OMG LOOK WHAT I FOUND thread. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimmi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:03 pm
ha..ha... I don't find items ><

stupid 5 luk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:00 pm
Crimmi
ha..ha... I don't find items ><

stupid 5 luk

luk doesnt determine your drop rate...  

Feety
Crew

KaleySmoops

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:50 pm
OMG! xD Yesterday whil eplaying auqa road i found 2 pairs of lvl 35 Archers pants from the mask fish. One pair i just foudn and then going back to the Aquarium i got another pair. =D then early today i found a lionheart. And just a second ago i found Sapphire fitted mail. =D
User Image

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:02 pm
KKM_Conrad_ConYuu
OMG! xD Yesterday whil eplaying auqa road i found 2 pairs of lvl 35 Archers pants from the mask fish. One pair i just foudn and then going back to the Aquarium i got another pair. =D then early today i found a lionheart. And just a second ago i found Sapphire fitted mail. =D
User Image

biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

good items u found but ur broke eek  

Certified Asian

Yotipo91

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:54 pm
User Image
My prized possesions are:
Thorns +7 (100%) (80ma) (price=?)
White Calas (price=1.5m)
Esther Shield (price=1m)
Dark Golden Circlet (price=1.5m)
Dark Pennance (price=1.3m)
Green Goldwind Shoes (price=1.3m)
Surfboard (price=?)
Aqua Snowboard (price=?)
Pig/Slime Omok Set (price=?)
8m mesos (price=more than a noob)

I'M IN WINDIA >=D
ADD ME TO YOUR BUDDYLIST!!!! (zekesan)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:45 pm
found this this morning. so sweet ^_^ i didnt take a ss when it dropped because someone went on my ch when i found it n was afraid of lag rolleyes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

COMRADE KAZUKI

im Damien

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:40 am
COMRADE KAZUKI
found this this morning. so sweet ^_^ i didnt take a ss when it dropped because someone went on my ch when i found it n was afraid of lag rolleyes

i hate when people try to take your drops D:
i got a level 30 or so pair of warrior pants. my equipables tab was full so i was looking for something cheap to drop so i could pick the pants up. a noob runs over to me just as i drop a cheap ax and pick up the pants. he tried to pick up the pants and gets the ax [i wish figuratively instead of literally]. then he goes "aww...i wanted that!" like it was just up for grabs or something.

once someone ksed a green shroom i was fighting and a panlid dropped and i couldn't pick it up. i was like "o.o;; i've killed hundreds, maybe thousands, of these guys and never gotten one of those to drop..." gonk
and he's just like mrgreen
emo  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:14 pm
im Damien
COMRADE KAZUKI

i got a level 30 or so pair of warrior pants. my equipables tab was full so i was looking for something cheap to drop so i could pick the pants up. a noob runs over to me just as i drop a cheap ax and pick up the pants. he tried to pick up the pants and gets the ax [i wish figuratively instead of literally]. then he goes "aww...i wanted that!" like it was just up for grabs or something.

once someone ksed a green shroom i was fighting and a panlid dropped and i couldn't pick it up. i was like "o.o;; i've killed hundreds, maybe thousands, of these guys and never gotten one of those to drop..." gonk
emo

lol that happens to me a lot but thank god im usually on a map by myself ninja that sucks about the lid did u ever find another one? gonk  

COMRADE KAZUKI

Celira

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:01 pm
from Rats, I found:

--a very above average Cass
--two Hawkeyes
--a Jacker
--a Dankke

And from Jr. Cellis today, I got a Plunger of all things.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:05 am
I FOUND THIS IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE SOM1 MUST HAVE LAGGED MUAHHAHAHAHA THEY R LVL 50 EARRINGS (+5)

User Image  

--[[Gladiator]]--

Pokemonmasterkid29

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:01 pm
ages ago, during maple's bday, i was jsut running through perion, and killed 2 fire boars, the second one dropped a maple crow, man you shouldve seen the people swarm, i jsut ran up and picked it up! pushing F2 the entire time  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:22 am

domokun heart

the zookeepers boy

Fatcat

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Brandisher 100

GnarlyBurger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:08 pm
I started at 620k when i sold a good scroll for 500k then i spent a s**t load on potions...
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:16 am
XTwinStarX
I BEAT YOU ALL
User Image
eek  

Darkanik

Your_NewLunarDoll

Toothsome Elder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:08 am
im Damien
COMRADE KAZUKI

emo
That has definitely happened to me. I've been playing maplestory since beta and I never find a panlid. One day I decide to be nice to a noob and let him kill ONE green shroom out from under me (i didn't want to ks him, but i'd already lightly hit the monster) and PANLID.

You should have seen my face... Or maybe not, because it would've turned you to stone.  
Maple Images -- Art, screenshots, videos, etc.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games