Submit

Nanne

Bashful Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:53 am
Smokey5000
Nanne
I didn't get to order my drawing :/

Quitting Gaia is silly sweatdrop
i can respect that, but i am still goin. i havebeen on here alot lately and i kinda think it has been too much. besides, change can be good fro time to time. i'll still do yer pic though, whenever you decide to post xp

Aww, thank you ^_^ What was the link?

Maybe you could back for weekends? surprised

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:45 am
Nanne
Smokey5000
Nanne

i can respect that, but i am still goin. i havebeen on here alot lately and i kinda think it has been too much. besides, change can be good fro time to time. i'll still do yer pic though, whenever you decide to post xp

the link is in my sig, jus clik the pic there. i dunno if i can make the weekends. i gotta kick it into high gear if i want to make my goal. i might only be gone a month, i might be gone a few months i dunno yet. i'll probably pop in evcery now and again though, just to see whats up  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:48 am
Squall Leonhart
im no good at goodbyes... crying just do check back in and take care of yourself miss ya man
of course i will man and i's gonna miss yall too! i'll be bak every now and again but i dunno when. tell Boo i said by too wouldja?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:49 am
Crowdia-Nightstar
I'll see you around (Didn't know i was in this guild guess im lucky lol)
**laughs**
i guess you are. anyways, see ya  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

OMGpokiWUT

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:52 am
O.O!

aww that sucks, i know we didn't talk much but it's gonna be kinda weird not seeing you around the 18 and up thread *thinks she may need a break from gaia too ^_^*
take care

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:12 pm
Smokey5000
Nanne
Smokey5000
Nanne

the link is in my sig, jus clik the pic there. i dunno if i can make the weekends. i gotta kick it into high gear if i want to make my goal. i might only be gone a month, i might be gone a few months i dunno yet. i'll probably pop in evcery now and again though, just to see whats up

Oh, I see. Just feels weird that you'll be leaving and stuff. Well months is okay but you could still visit on weekends. How much was it? The drawing I mean. I don't know any pose for it or anything if that's supposed to give.

And btw guys are so weird.. surprised
But lovely  

Nanne

Bashful Streaker

Aroes san

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:15 pm
Smokey5000
Aroes san
sorry to see ya leave..take care man
thanks yo. hey, if ya ever see nikki, tell her i said hey
ya sure no prob  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:48 pm
Lady Phaite
O.O!

aww that sucks, i know we didn't talk much but it's gonna be kinda weird not seeing you around the 18 and up thread *thinks she may need a break from gaia too ^_^*
take care
that's me! the regular staple of the thread xp i'll be around i 'spose. nanne seems ta want me here on the weekends so i might do that if i don't werk. but i will take care and you too wheneva ya decide to go xp  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:54 pm
Nanne
Smokey5000
Nanne
Smokey5000
Nanne

Oh, I see. Just feels weird that you'll be leaving and stuff. Well months is okay but you could still visit on weekends. How much was it? The drawing I mean. I don't know any pose for it or anything if that's supposed to give.

And btw guys are so weird.. surprised
But lovely
ahhh, nanne luffs meh whee but i get the whole weird thing though. it all depends on the werk flow. if i get a day off i'll stop in n such, but i don think that'll be fer a while. the drawing is 500g and it can be whatever ya want, i don mind. and yess, we guys are weird, but so are ye ladies. all though yal are FAR mor lovely than us xp  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:36 am
Smokey5000
ahhh, nanne luffs meh whee but i get the whole weird thing though. it all depends on the werk flow. if i get a day off i'll stop in n such, but i don think that'll be fer a while. the drawing is 500g and it can be whatever ya want, i don mind. and yess, we guys are weird, but so are ye ladies. all though yal are FAR mor lovely than us xp

Okay I posted in your shop 3nodding Maybe you could add a lil butterfly flying around in it? whee

Ladies are not weird, they're difficult xd heart

Nanne

Bashful Streaker

Eiji-san

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:30 pm
oh bloody hell....sorry to see you go and i hope you can reach your goal. the key is to never under any circumstance give up. Just remember that if no one beleives in you at least one person does! thats you and in the end thats all who matter. So strive on! Strive on!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:50 pm
Nanne

I couldn't agree more! 3nodding  

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:35 am
Selene Dendawga
Nanne

women...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:25 am
Smokey5000
Selene Dendawga
Nanne

women...

*huggles*
Don't you love us! blaugh 3nodding heart xd  

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

Hyuuga Crim

Unbeatable Elder

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:58 am
bro you had better come back. b/c you don't want me to hunt you down. no one wants that lol but yeah you better come back sometime or else!  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff