Submit

Do you deal with anger well?
  Yes I think I do
  I try, but I could use improvement
  No, I get pissed easily and take it out on everything
View Results

TheVampireRivven

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:01 am
I'm pretty level headed.. I would be angry everyday because of my job.. but i'm not.. i try to calm down.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:10 am
I bottle mine. It's a very bad habit and very hard to break. I should sell bottled Ice Storms of Veru, and then I'd at least get some fun out of it.

I snap when I'm pushed too far, but that takes really grevious insults or bold faced guilt-trip manipulation passive-aggressive crap. Then I get vicious. I smite. I tear open all their little insecurities and give them a short, sharp psychological rundown on why they defend by attacking.

Doesn't happen often. Manipulations and 'if you really love me's are the only things that wake the hailstorm. But people think it's creepy that I calm down as soon as I've said what I have to say. I got it out. They get it. Time to put away the verbal chainsaw and think about something nice.  

Veruniel
Crew

Jasop_Buttement

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:51 pm
I'm done with worrying about other ppls problems, so I don't get angry too easily. I count to ten, and blow off a head of steam, usually. Then I deal with it sensibly. If I'm really angry I get someone else to pass on messages, so I don't literally throttle someone.

A good First Person Shooter is sometimes good too, yeah.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:41 pm
I try not to take it out on people but i end up doing so anyways. sad  

hfdhgsdfgsf

x...i feel like tacos...x

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:47 pm
today i had a headache and was being forced to play monopoly with my little sister and nephue. they would not stop screaming at each other, and it was really starting to piss me off. i kept telling then to shut up but they wouldnt. then i hit them and they were quiet for a few minutes and then started yelling agian. i sat there not saying anything for a few minutes and then i started beating my head on the floor and my mom let me get up and do something else.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 8:24 pm
I'm abso-bally-lutely horrible at controlling my anger. Usually I get super-pissed then growl, if they keep taunting me, I start yelling 'Eualia.' If they still don't stop, I spout poetry which they think is me putting curses on them [I get into trouble just writing poetry 'cause they think that it's a spell to put on someone & everyone is mormon, so that doesn't help matters any]
A tip ~ if you're super-pissed at someone, laugh it off. Laughter helps you feel better and more often than not, they'll leave you alone.  

turntechKilljoy

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:33 am
I think I'm a bit short tempered, but I do try to hold back when I feel like exploding at someone.
It's usually my brothers.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:39 am
I hold things in a lot and try not to scream something stupid, but that doesn't always work. Usually I'll bite my tongue or complain about whatever it is I'm annoyed or angry about.  

Angel Bruja

perrenthezombie

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:44 pm
I usually get mad pretty easily, but I rarely take it out on anyone. I just keep it all inside...  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:51 pm
~How do you deal with anger?

How do I deal with it? Well, either I blast Avenged Sevenfold in my ears, cut a small part of my wrist (Not near veins, I'm not THAT stupid sweatdrop ) with the razor part from a razor, punch walls till my knuckles are bruised, or I call a friend and rant to them about what is pissing me off.

~Do you blow up at people, keep it bottled up inside?

Usually I'll bottle it up, but if I get pissed enough, or I can't bottle it up anymore, I completely blow up on whoever was pushing my buttons.

~Do you vent it out or use various constructive tasks to get rid of some of that negative energy?

Sometimes I'll clean my room or do the dishes.

~ How do you deal with it really?

Punch walls, rant.... eh I just read above. sweatdrop

~ Do you count to 10 or just go ahead and rip people's heads off?

Rip peoples heads off. I would have to count to like 100 to calm down if I get going.

~Do you think you have a short temper, or do you generally feel you deal with people and things that piss you off well?

I have a VERY short temper, but if I'm in a numb mood, then it takes a while to get me angery. But I know I need anger management. sweatdrop  

T w ! s t e d

mee_shee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:12 pm
When I get so angry that I can't stand it anymore. I usually feel a humongous need to break things. Especially things that can shatter. The sound effects work great.

I tend to throw things that remind me of what I'm pissed off at. (Just a weird habbit I guess).

When arguing about things my voice usually reaches to it'loudest, I can't keep a mono tone voice and fight about something.

If it really pisses me off I'll start punching.

Unless, it's my parents. I fight with my mom a lot but she's one person I will not hit. Not because I know my dad will beat my a** to high heaven and back, but it's just out of respect. That whole mother-daughter thing. She gave me life kinda thing, you know.

The best thing that helps tho is talking it out I've found. Not with the person you're pissed at - hell no, that would get me more upset. But with someone that you trust that you can talk freely with, especially if you say the wrong thing.

Someone who knows that your mad, and that you might say things you don't mean.

But anyway, if there's no one to talk to I find punching walls helps best.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:00 pm
I went to anger management once... I ended up throwing a chair out of a window, threatning the staff with a steel pipe broken off of another chair, and spending the week in a juvinile detention center. I am much better now, but I still get violent when I am pissed... And that happens a lot...  

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:02 pm
But I have gotten better...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 5:11 am
I am a very difficult person to piss off. I don't really get angry. And when I do it is always very mild and easy to deal with. I guess maybe I'm just really easygoing or something.  

Alice_K8

lest_redemtion

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:26 am
i think i handle my anger very well . . . . . most of the time. i am an artist so i use drawing to releive my anger and i have a girlfreind who can calm me down very easily. there are the times though (like a few days ago) where people piss me off so much that i cant help but beat the living s**t out of them.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff