Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Host Club] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[OMFG NARKI]

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:12 pm
[Ryoga-chan]
Narki
[Ryoga-chan]
RubberSoul
The 6th episode is ouuuut! heart

EDIT: I got the guild the 20,000 post mark! Whoo! <3

How cool isn't that?

Mood killer. -.-

I didn't mean to do that. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 4:39 pm
Narki
[Ryoga-chan]
Narki
[Ryoga-chan]
RubberSoul
The 6th episode is ouuuut! heart

EDIT: I got the guild the 20,000 post mark! Whoo! <3

How cool isn't that?

Mood killer. -.-

I didn't mean to do that. >.<

Ah, is okay. I'm forgiving. :3  

Pwndd

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:52 pm
I stopped watchin when I found out that he is a she. crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:27 am
Haruhi is such a trap. xD
Throughout the episode I was like, "I'd hit it, I'd hit it," whenever I saw Haruhi. Imagine my suprise when I found he was a she. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

._.  

shojosparkles

Yofiel

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:48 am
I didnt realise this series had its own thread..XD

I only got into Host club a few days ago but I'm completely hooked X3 it's the prettiest funniest most interesting highschool anime I've ever seen.

My favorite characters would definently have to be the twins heart they just rock. I'm not normally that big on incest pairings (I have one or two pairings I kinda like though, so I guess its steadily growing on me >.>; ) but... They just do it so well xd
Best twincest pairing ever X) (And I know a fair few X3)

After that, probably Tamaki whee Hes the coolest eccentric weirdo character I've ever seen rofl  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:50 pm
xd WHOO! YOF-CHAN IS HERE! *throws confetti around*

The twins are like, my favourite twincest pairing. x3 After that for incest, it's gotta be Aibacest with Yuki and Kouji... then SuboAmibo from FY.

*rolls around*

I can't seem to slash Tamaki off. Dx

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:53 pm
xd Yay! *dances* ( Yof-chan... thats a new one whee )

Same X3 Watching them makes me laugh just as much as it makes me go 'aaaw' XD (The cutest bit in that episode where they all have their personalities changed and the twins become basketball players... heart Episode 4 was one of my favorites XD )

Aibacest is funny Xd I actually find it a bit hard to take seriously sometimes... I think its because Yuki is hard to take seriously >.>;

SuboAmibo is awsome 3nodding
I think I've developed a liking for Ikaricest @_@;

Really? o__o He's a pretty easy character to slash if you ask me (but then, half the time I find myself partially reluctant to, just because his love for Haruhi is really cute... Oo) For one thing theres the dude with the glasses, I mean cmon, 'Mother' and 'Father'? its lke their married or something xD Then of course theres the twins... Remember that old saying "When a boy teases you it means he likes you"? xd (my sisters used to say that to me all the time @_@)

Ooh... Your sig is pretty eek  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:19 pm
The same 'prolly goes for me too - I just love him and Haruhi together so much that I can't bare to slash him. >__<

But other than that, Hitachiincest ish teh awesome. x3 I loved that episode too, that and episode five, I believe. XD Nekozawa rocks my yaoi-coloured socks.

And if it's in shounen-ai form, I'll squee over Mori and Honey. ;_; Too cute! Kyaaa!!

Pwndd

Yofiel

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:25 pm
Yeah, their so cuute(I think Haruhi is one of the most loveable female leads I've ever known in an anime O__o)... But even so, TamakixKyoya is kinda cool X3

xd it was so cool seeing them all playing out these really angsty stories (much as I love the twins Honey and Haruhi had the best ones X3) I keep getting this really stong urge to write fanfiction based off their 'improved dark personalities' whee

XD Yeah, 5 was cool (and the only episode where I could tell them apart when they werent being fluffy XD)
The end was so pretty heart

HoneyxMori is cute... But I'd never take it beyond cute fluffiness heart

You know, Someone should make a Host Club Rp eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:09 pm
Read my sig
XD
The brothers admit they are kinda like homo's but when Tamaki tells them they are like that, the get mad. It's wierd.  

kyo_kun_luver

kyo_kun_luver

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:10 pm
Yofiel
Yeah, their so cuute(I think Haruhi is one of the most loveable female leads I've ever known in an anime O__o)... But even so, TamakixKyoya is kinda cool X3

xd it was so cool seeing them all playing out these really angsty stories (much as I love the twins Honey and Haruhi had the best ones X3) I keep getting this really stong urge to write fanfiction based off their 'improved dark personalities' whee

XD Yeah, 5 was cool (and the only episode where I could tell them apart when they werent being fluffy XD)
The end was so pretty heart

HoneyxMori is cute... But I'd never take it beyond cute fluffiness heart

You know, Someone should make a Host Club Rp eek
They should! You are smart! ^^ n.n  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:22 pm
I LOVE that Show!! heart xd whee heart  

Kyoto Himura

[ - P a n d a - ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:14 pm
<333333
Ah...Host Club.

Ah, the incest. ;D

ninja heart
I have many a pictures of those devils and the rest of the Host Club. <3

x3 Me and my friend pretend we're the twins.
In fact, on msn my name is Kaoru, and hers is Hikaru.
xD We named everyone at school and demand they play the part even though they have no idea whats going on and think we're crazy. x3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:20 pm
I love this manga. The comedy. XD
I've been trying to find v.5 every where but I don't find it. crying I bought v.6 but I wont read it until I find the 5th one. ;_;  

Yumi_Kirei

DeniedUltraSex

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:34 pm
I love it! >:3
It's insane.
Hahaha, and I so joined the guild. ;D

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games