Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Are Asian Parents more strict than other parents? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are Asian Parents more strict than other parents?
  Yeah, definitely!
  Nope, not really!
View Results

laundromat passion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:51 pm
yeah. i think they definitely are.
compare the average caucasian teenage pregnancies, the crackwhoring, etc. to asian rates.

but there are some caucasian parents that are absolutely cruel & coldhearted when it comes to perfection.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:46 am
Well... I guess that you can say that but some of my friends who are "white" have parents just as strict as mine 3nodding except about grades of course... sweatdrop  

Leslery

Hitman1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:17 am
yeah asian parent are mean. they hit you when you do something wrong. damn that is wrong  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:52 am
Hitman1
yeah asian parent are mean. they hit you when you do something wrong. damn that is wrong

Yeah, I know! Asian parents think that it's the best way to discipline children...scary gonk  

sukiyaki93

Fire_Tanizard

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:02 am
sukiyaki93
Hitman1

Yeah, I know! Asian parents think that it's the best way to discipline children...scary gonk

i hate it but my parents they dont do it as much anymore...
i really hate it when they get pissed that their hand or something hurt cuz they were hitting you "see look what you done! you made my hand hurt and now its red" ....yes i made you slap me  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:47 am
they are more strickt thats why we azns get a better grade!  

White AppIe

Xamria Tachibana

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 5:21 pm
Yes. My parents are really strict. They want me to have straight A's at school.'.'  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:45 pm
kyru_dragon
they are more strickt thats why we azns get a better grade!

true, true sweatdrop  

sukiyaki93

xxEbilSoul

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:06 pm
I love my parents more than anything and I like them just the way they are...Plus I love my mom's cooking xd I guess sometimes my parents want me to have good grades so they make me work a little harder but whenever I'm at home I don't have to worry bout them yelling at me. Anyways I remember going to my white friend's house once and his parents were yelling at him while I was in the house surprised Kinda freaked me out cause my parents never do that while guests are at my home...Hell they almost never yell at me.  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:08 pm
oh hell yea

but i still love them  

k o t o k o`

lilvietgrl4life

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:43 pm
doode heck yah white moms are like oh my baby is hurt
but asian moms are like why you get in trouble for  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:28 pm
Jenny852510
doode heck yah white moms are like oh my baby is hurt
but asian moms are like why you get in trouble for

EXACTLY!! stare  

ch3rry_l0ve

htennek_esahc

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:57 pm
i agree! all of my chinese (and other asian) friend's parents are extremely strict, and a few days ago, my best friend (chinese) told me that her parents beat her up severely because she got 1 answer wrong on one of her school tests, she even showed me on the webcam while we were having a live video chat, they beat her up so bad, i couldn't recconise her, she even had to go to the hospital, she had lots of cuts, bruises, swelled up in some areas, broken arm, broken leg, and more. i am not joking, this is true, my best friend almost died because of her parents, all that because of 1 wrong answer on some dumb school test! she is still in the hospital, but she's doing fine, she's starting to recover, she should be completely recovered within a few to several months, and maybe up to 1 year. my father is extremely strict, and my mother is not strict, well, she is a little strict, but not bad. i am white, and my parents are white, i am an American, my father is American, and my mother is french  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:36 am
One thing good about Asian parents; they try not to embarass you in front of your friends wink  

sukiyaki93

htennek_esahc

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:59 am
sukiyaki93
One thing good about Asian parents; they try not to embarass you in front of your friends wink

lol, that's true, i guess  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces