Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Personal] Read this when I read it I almost cryed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll
  Whore
View Results

[OMFG NARKI]

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 5:20 pm
Exotic~Muffin
lurkindarkness
It depresses me to think that approx. 62% of the world would say "They deserved it..." to most of these things. Ah, what is our world coming to?

Hopefully it's going to a better place! 3nodding

That's what I like to see: some optimism. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 9:27 pm
>_

[~Takuto~]

Asteren

Practiced Healer

25,550 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:50 pm
~Aww cry  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:30 am
cry_for_the_moon_neko
>_

dammit. you made me cry.  

Kuroi Kokoro no Mendori

I. L. Malphas

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:25 pm
Kyuriusu
crying -speechless- crying

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:52 pm
Wow...I'm speechless

That was one of the most saddest things I have ever read. That part about the boy beating the guy he was seeing so his friends wouldn't know is heart breaking...actually all of those are.... cry

Thats why sometimes I'm afraid to tell people in real life cause I don't wanna get beaten to death. Thats why I perfer online most of the time.

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100

ProblemsBeyondIssues

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:47 am
Wow, that was sad sad . Especially since that stuff really happens all the time.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:58 pm
Kyuriusu
crying -speechless- crying

The Flesh Failure

Rejekted_Heart

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:16 pm
so sad crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:38 pm
Most people need to look at the issue of gay marriage etc. as just another issue dealing with something that's 'different' about a person. It happened with women, with immigrants and people of different races (segregation and genocide) and people with AIDs and so on...when these things were first noticed, they were wrong. I don't get how people can't just accept the fact that they fail when more than one person is involved with a 'issue' that's 'wrong'. Hopefully, this revolution will win and the uneducated, non-open minded people will get it..It's NOT okay to rip off your children, it's NOT okay to harass or even kill someone considered 'different' and it's NOT okay to do those things to a human being..  

Zee`s Dead

Oo~LoveLess~Ritsuka~Oo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:34 am
Damn...I never knew homosexuals had it that bad.... crying crying crying . Im straight and I only have two freinds who are Bi, actually the're a couple. But everyone loves them so just hearing about this is really tearing me up, to think this could have happened to them.... crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:23 pm
I'm one of the lucky ones, I know... I've grown up in two of the most homosexual-accapting places on the planet, so I've never had to go through any of the pain written there. But, at the same time, I know there are people who do. Were it only everywhere were as accapting of those who are "different". Where I am, there are no consequences...

But where they are... ::sigh:: The world can be harsh and cruel, it's true, but look at where we are now contrasted to where we were 500, 100, 50.. even 20 years ago. The world IS getting better, even if it sometimes does so in baby steps. So one day, the pain that these people went and go through will dissapear.

But I have no doubts a new minority will rise to take thier place. Then, they will be granted equal rights, and another will rise, and so on until there's nothing left but people, not objects to hate because they're not like you.

That's the day I dream of.  

R-e-d _ C a r e s s

Shirtless Shapeshifter

UlooAloo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:45 pm
Thats so sad. Why is it that people cast others aside because of differences such as these? People are really cruel selfish creatures. I think that is why everyone likes the internet so much, online you can find people who will except you for what you are. For instance, this guild. Gays come to this guild because they know we will not be disgusted by them. There seems to be no reall life sanctuary.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:12 pm
This didn't make me cry but mad me so sad, my stomach just kept turning and turning. What makes it more sad is that it speaks the truth. cry  

Yumi_Kirei

Cjerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:01 pm
The only thing stopping me from crying is that we are watching a comedy movie at the same time. crying

Why can't people understand what others go through as an effect from others beliefs?  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff