Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Saiyuki] Favorite Pairings??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saiyuki
  ...Not for Yaoi
  ...Makes good Yaoi pairing
View Results

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 11:27 pm
~hocus Pocus~
Quote:
Sure, no problem. They each have japanese numbers in their names.
Sanzo = Sanzo = 3.
Goku = Goku = 9.
Gojyo = Gojyo = 5.
Hakkai = Hakkai = 8.

So, SanzoxGoku is 3x9, GojyoxHakkai is 5x8, etc. 3nodding

My favorite pairings are SanzoxGoku and GojyoxHakkai because they balance so well.

I didn't know thta...sweet!! I like gojyo and hakkai ^_^

Hehheh, glad I was educational. xd  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:02 am
Favourite pairing in Saiyuki...not sure it's hard to choose between Sanzo/Goku and Hakkai/Gojyo...*Brain melts as decsion tries to reach a conclusion* Oh well I guess I have to say I love both equally.

Kari  

Hikari_Chaos

La Femme Rigolotte

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:48 pm
Regarding the poll... the manga-ka, herself, said that she didn't know if the manga would become a yaoi or not; so, I have taken it upon myself to believe that, yes, Saiyuki is yaoi. Besides... if you want proof, see how many innuendos you can find. ^^

Sanzo/Goku:
They are cute togther. Plus, like someone said earlier, they balance each other out. What's that saying? "Two sides of the same coin...?" It fits these two.

Hakkai/Gojyo:
These two are a lot alike. Plus, Gojyo is kind of jealous over/protective of Hakkai anyway. And Hakkai relates to Gojyo the most, I think. They are both angsty and they don't belong to either humans or demons. Ca marche (It works).

I also wouldn't say no to Sanzo/Gojyo, Hayasaka... those two compliment each other, ne?

<3
Maddy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:22 pm
I love saiyuki, and most pairings (like Sanzo/goku, sanzo/gojyo, sanzo/hakkai, hakkai/gojyo) i think are both interesting and intertaining. I must confess though, my all time favorite pairing is.....Sanzo/Homura!!!!  

Chevy_1

Arachnid_Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:57 am
GojyoxGoku because of the sheer magnitude of their differences. They usually sleep in the same room anyways, so it's better.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:59 pm
I'm stuck on Sanzo and Goku, and Hakkai and Gojyo. Maybe it's that part of me that really dislikes change?  

Hiyami Nao Mayumi

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:16 pm
I like SanzoxGoku, GojyoxGoku, GojyoxSanzo, GojyoxHakkai, and KougaijixDokugaiji

Must find more fanfics, dammit! >_<

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:58 pm
I like more odd pairings in this than conventional...
I guess conventionally, I like Goku and Sanzo...
I nearly always pick the youngest character in any anime to fixate on... sweatdrop
I like Naraku/Goku (if you have seen more of this anime, you will know who I mean...when they were kids...)
I like the brothers together, Gojyo and Doukugaji, because I always like brother together...so easy to slash them that way...
however, I also like Kou with Sanzo or Goku...hey, with anyone, he is freakin smexy.
I adore fics witt the guys in demon form as well paired up... 4laugh  

Aoife

Beloved Worshipper

Plush_Toy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:58 am
I like to see Gojyo with Anyone but the kid. I just can't see that happening.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:02 am
Gojyo x Goku
Sanzo x Hakkai

these are my faves cause they look sooo cute together! heart  

Lunar Girl21

Katastrophic_Kate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:15 pm
Well Hakkai kinda works with everyone. Goku likes him because he's nice to him, he's really the only one Sanzo can have a decent conversation with, but I'm definately a fan of Hakkai and Gojyo. I mean They live together, and they're just cute ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 5:35 pm
Sanzo and Kougaiji.. For the fact that neither of them are ukes, and the sex would be violent and hot. :3 And they'd both be stubborn about their feelings for one another and tell eachother how much they hate eachother, and then make out for twenty minutes. >3  

Neka Srof

Yukiru-sama

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:18 pm
Sanzo x Goku all the way! 3nodding they are so OTP xp 39, I can't find a btter pairing than that. I was obsessed with this pairing even before watching saiyuki. just looking at the pictures, imediately made me say, the blond and the monkey are OTP.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:04 am
Hmmmm......for this one....I think I'll go with either
Hakkai+Sanzo
OR
Hakkai+Gojyo  

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

White_DarknessXX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:59 pm
Kougaji and Gojyo. Oh yes heart  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games