Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Social] Your background Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

counter
  +1
View Results

moon_childe

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:42 pm
I'm 1/4 Italian and can't speak a word of it other than those few words you pick up off the tv. The other 3/4 of me are German, Irish, and probably some stuff I don't know of. I was born and raised in California and have lived in the same county my entire life. In fact, I'm still there. My ambition in life is to move to Houston, Tx. and gain employment at ADV Films as an engineer when they dub the animes. Then I will continue my love affair with Greg Ayres' voice.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 4:47 pm
I am Hispanic, Mexican Indian by 58%.
I would just like to make notice that though I am Mexican Indian, spanish is not my main language, if I did speak a forgein language somewhere in Mexico it would be my Indian tongue. 3nodding

The rest is Spanish, German and Norwegian.

[ K y r i i ]

I. L. Malphas

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 8:28 pm
I'm American Indian...half.
The other half of me is Swedish.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:30 am
~I'm white, Canadian, at least partially French (my last name is French), and that's all I know sweatdrop  

Asteren

Practiced Healer

25,550 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sayaka Tenoh

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:33 pm
I'm Half Middle Eastern from my dad's side. He's from Lebanon. I don't really tell a lot of people cause of the whole 9/11 thing...yeaah... stare Anyways from my mom's side I'm Mexican, Polish, and Prussian. Also other 's from my dad's side...I'm also Greek and Armenian. 3nodding But mostly half Middle Eastern. Though some people thought I was part Japanese cause my eyes sort of slant. sweatdrop My mom is not from a foreign country but was raised in Germany as a child then moved back to Texas.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 7:56 pm
I'm white and like most people here I'm from everywhere in Europe.I'm mostly Finnish and...English I think.I'm strictly from Europe,though.  

.[Kalysta].

Dark_Mana

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 11:08 am
My mother is British and my father Finnish so I'm white. My dad's family have always lived in Finland, but my mother's mother and her family were originally German.  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 12:49 pm
Well I'm 100% Puerto Rican. I'm a brunette Latin girl. 3nodding

But if I talk about my family tree:

1/2 African(From my mother's side)
1/2 Italian (Also from my mother's side)
1/2 Puerto Rican (From my father's side)
1/2 Spain (From my father's side)

My mom is white and my dad is brunette so I turned out brunette, with brown eyes, brown curly hair and a Puerto rican body. blaugh  

Yumi_Kirei

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:44 am
75& English (my dad is 95% and my mom is like... 55%), 22.5% Polish (all my mom), and 2.5% Egyptian (most insignificent thing in the world... however my dad's great great grandfather married an Egyptian and had a child)  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:21 pm
here's luna's background:

english,
scottish,
irish,
german,
canadian

there's more but my grandparents coudlnt' remember x.x  

Lunarisa

5,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Conya_the_queen

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:00 pm
you guys better sit down for this.

Mom's side:
grandma was pure-blooded mexicano, grandpa was polish, german and Scot.

Dad's side:
Native american, Prussian, irish ,Scot, anglo, French, a bit of black in there from when my ancestress had a black lova, but a white as ******** husband.

I'm kinda tan with mixed brown-blonde hair. the rest of my family is black haired and brown-eyes, 'cept for my dad. he has THE bluest eyes I've ever seen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:17 pm
Background: I am a little bit of everything I am half Swedish, French, English and German. I live in Texas I love reading Yaoi and Boys Love and I have about eight Yaoi manga's and Four Boy's Love manga's too. I enjoy being able to chat with other people who have similar interests as me and I like making new friends too.  

Moonlight_Shadow12

R-e-d _ C a r e s s

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:28 pm
Just your average Euromutt. I just say that because I cannot remember all my different ethnicities. I just know they're all European. : P  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:41 pm
I'm Canadian, going back for generations. If you dig deep enough, you find I'm mostly Irish on my Dad's side, with mostly unknown blood from my mom.  

Jaele

Dante_Giovanni

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:26 am
I'm half black, half Italian. My mother(hate her) is black and born in the USA, she moved up to Canada when she met(sp?) my dad. My Dad is Italian. Born and grow up in Italy. When his was 18 he moved to the USa for schooling, where he met my mother. They both moved up to Canada when my dad found better schooling up here. My mother was full black, her mom and dad moved from Aferica(sp?) to the USA. My dad is full Italy my grandmom and grandpa still live in Italy(where they're lorded I might add LOL xd ) my mothers mom and dad both died in a car crash. And thats me! Wierd little bagger, arn't I? LOL  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff