Story Time... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:07 pm
Protean Bloodmoon
Hmmm....Oh, here's a good one. If anyone remembers the movie The Banger Sisters, then this will make a lot of sense.

Well, I work at a movie theater in my hometown over the summer. And this was around the time when said movie came out.

So there I was, making my expertly popped popcorn which brings in the crowds. I look to the left near the box office, and what do I see but an old man in a green 20's style dress, pantyhos, and granny shoes. He had on dangling earings and pink lipstick. And to make matters even more hilarious, he spoke with a very pronounced lisp.

Needless to say...my co-workers and I all had a huge laugh during our break.
**laughs and claps** nice one...at least u didnt get asked to get married by someone twice ur age and who is the same sex as u. She was like u have the most gorgeous eyes and ur hair is beautifly. Will u marry me and bare kids for me...i just got wide eyes gave her her cash and said have a nice day. I dont get asked by guys ta get married or have kids for a good reason...a lady thats in her late fourties says that and i fliped... sweatdrop xp  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:14 pm
eek Hoooooly Crap.... Well, isn't that special?  

Protean Bloodmoon

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:16 pm
OoChIcKeNoO
**laughs and claps** nice one...at least u didnt get asked to get married by someone twice ur age and who is the same sex as u. She was like u have the most gorgeous eyes and ur hair is beautifly. Will u marry me and bare kids for me...i just got wide eyes gave her her cash and said have a nice day. I dont get asked by guys ta get married or have kids for a good reason...a lady thats in her late fourties says that and i fliped... sweatdrop xp

Okay, I have something worse. My mom gets asked out by guys younger than me at times. Especially at her old job, so whenever I go to her job to give her something and whatnot, she points out he young guys who are hitting on her. Then they realize she isn't lying when she said she had a daughter 20 years old. So they hit on me and I'm like "umm, why would I want to date someone who wants my mom?"

But the worse thing was when I had an regular job back at 16, and some guy told me I was so beautiful, he wanted to marry me...I told him he would be better off with my mom, then he said he could handle us both. That was the most disturbing thing anyone has said in my entire life, and I've heard a lot of f-ed up things...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:21 pm
Hooooo......Ok, there's gotta be something else I know. *ponders*  

Protean Bloodmoon

Protean Bloodmoon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:27 pm
Ah ha! Here's one... Well, not sure if I should tell this one, but here goes.

Early in the fall during first semester, some friends and I planned a late night bonfire on the beach at this lake that is like 20 miles from campus. Drinks were had and everybody was pretty buzzed. Just buzzed, not piss a** drunk. And....two of my friends happened to be very pretty bi women. And that was the night I had my first 3 way kiss.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:32 pm
Selene Dendawga
OoChIcKeNoO

Okay, I have something worse. My mom gets asked out by guys younger than me at times. Especially at her old job, so whenever I go to her job to give her something and whatnot, she points out he young guys who are hitting on her. Then they realize she isn't lying when she said she had a daughter 20 years old. So they hit on me and I'm like "umm, why would I want to date someone who wants my mom?"

But the worse thing was when I had an regular job back at 16, and some guy told me I was so beautiful, he wanted to marry me...I told him he would be better off with my mom, then he said he could handle us both. That was the most disturbing thing anyone has said in my entire life, and I've heard a lot of f-ed up things...
lmao now thats some creepy as sshit....
I had a guy interuppt my conversation with my cowoker once to tell me that i sure as hell cant make u cold in the summer but i sure can make u hot in the winter. I laughed looked him up and down and told him with ur age u probably couldnt even get it up sweatdrop xp  

OoChIcKeNoO

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:39 pm
Protean Bloodmoon

Early in the fall during first semester, some friends and I planned a late night bonfire on the beach at this lake that is like 20 miles from campus. Drinks were had and everybody was pretty buzzed. Just buzzed, not piss a** drunk. And....two of my friends happened to be very pretty bi women. And that was the night I had my first 3 way kiss.

Yea...you really don't need alcohol with bi chicks through...

Chicken: Lol xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:41 pm
Selene Dendawga

Yea...you really don't need alcohol with bi chicks through...

Chicken: Lol xd
No, I suppose not. Oh, what fun that night was. lol  

Protean Bloodmoon

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:11 pm
*giggles*
Bi chicks make the world fun I suppose.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:22 pm
Selene Dendawga
*giggles*
Bi chicks make the world fun I suppose.
**remembers**
they do! xp  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:06 am
Protean Bloodmoon

**gigles n smirks** ahh sound like fun lol....never had a three way but wid a girl ive....laa laa laa what am i saying lol well leave that story alone xp sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:26 pm
OoChIcKeNoO
Protean Bloodmoon

**gigles n smirks** ahh sound like fun lol....never had a three way but wid a girl ive....laa laa laa what am i saying lol well leave that story alone xp sweatdrop
eek  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

Selene Dendawga

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:17 pm
OoChIcKeNoO

*giggles*
Chicken was doing that "experimental college" thing, eh...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:04 am
Selene Dendawga
OoChIcKeNoO

*giggles*
Indeeeeed.... xp domokun  

Protean Bloodmoon

OoChIcKeNoO

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:08 am
Selene Dendawga
OoChIcKeNoO

*giggles*
LMAO...were not gonna go there...**runs n hides**i didnt do nething distast full lol or ne thing with a girl....just...k im gonna leave dat hangin lol  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff