fighting
  fantasy
  school/university/college
  sci-fi
  other (specify so I can adjust this)
View Results

littlewonder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:59 pm
I used to be obsessed with RPs. But at that point, there weren't many available to me. And then there was Gaia...however, that's where the obsession faded.

I do still like to RP. There's one in my home at animeuchuu (in my sig) called Aliens All Around Us, but that's been pretty slow lately. In fact, the whole damn forum is pretty slow lately. We need more members, dammit! Anyway, I really into that one.

Mostly, as far as RPs go, I'm into fighting-orientated fantasy. Or just fighting, period. It's all good. I voted for fighting. Also quite a fan of vampires.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:31 pm
I would have to say Fantasy and School type. I voted for school type but i really like the fantasy idea too.  

KyokoTheLegend

BigTits McGillicuddy

Sexy Goat

13,650 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:31 am
littlewonder
I used to be obsessed with RPs. But at that point, there weren't many available to me. And then there was Gaia...however, that's where the obsession faded.

I do still like to RP. There's one in my home at animeuchuu (in my sig) called Aliens All Around Us, but that's been pretty slow lately. In fact, the whole damn forum is pretty slow lately. We need more members, dammit! Anyway, I really into that one.

Mostly, as far as RPs go, I'm into fighting-orientated fantasy. Or just fighting, period. It's all good. I voted for fighting. Also quite a fan of vampires.
same. I kinda hate guilds for that reason. Standard threads have people on a lot, but guild threads don't move very fast.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:35 am
I enjoy the medival witch times and vampires... basically anything with a twist of how life is now or use to be... im a big RPer... though there arent many chances to in this guild that i see... but hopefully there will be soon! and i also love to do fighting RPing so yeah... if anyone starts a RP tell me and ill check it out to see if i like it since i do basically any RP now days when some odd dork isnt there heart  

little miss senny

(Black)_(Leaf)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:24 pm
yeah i like all kind of rp's but mostly fantasy, and medevil... (vampier freak)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:16 pm
For here to Gaia
this I came:
To play the game
the game, the game,
the text rp in forum thread
for my old site $less was truly dead
and all my friends departed.
And I as well.

But here I've found
as all here do
that guilds alone
good rps do
--and yet
and yet,
guilds die, too.

So what I have
is this, my friends:
one guild a world
that never ends
for all within are faithful.

And one option else--
any random bar!
wherever I be or go may,
as a bar once entered
may lingering stay
or just as briefly
go back out away.
As long or as brief as you like
--or by time may.

ArynChris

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:43 am
I only roleplay if 47 sided Dice, a five billion page rule book, 1000 source books, a 50 page character record and more sugary treats then a confectioners could make in a millenia are involved.

In other words... I actually do AD&D, Mechwarrior, Warhammer fantasy roleplay, Cyberpunk, Vampire: the Masquerade and other roleplaying games that involve sitting around a table and being sociable with a few friends.

I used to do gaia roleplay, but when in a fight, this person, kept claiming to be sending out shadow clones I got pissed off and left the game, the creator begged me to comeback. I was playing a samurai warrior with mystic power, who'd ground himself into a defensive position, and did nothing but block and counter. Based on an actual old character of mine from V:tM. I was going off the old record sheet and got accused of power playing because the guy kept leaving openings for me to counter.

Also, another online RP, where my character was a master of psychology, his rival, laughed out of place and mine asked what he was planning. The guy threw a hissy fit and accused me of power playing, just because I actually played my character (who physically and power wise was one of the weakest and I made a point of this). So I gave it up, if intelligent people wanted to do a half decent roleplay, I'd maybe give it another go. But as it is, I don't feel like I have any need too.

Also, the cliche's put my off, everyone was always the same character, where as I was always something original. It just really gets to me, though, before I quit completely, I did have some fun, I created a Malkavian (an insane vampire that makes others insane by putting images in their minds) and interrupted about 100 long winded vampire RP's. But got booted from all for being a disturbance. However all of the threads died not long afterwards.

Or as for my poll choice... Steampunk.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:55 am
Sigh for the unusual
the crazy hero
the weak fighter
the good-hearted villain.
Sigh for the mindplay
Sigh for the truth
Sigh over those who will not play well
and blame all those around for their failings.
Sigh for the "Good game!"
and hope to see it again.

ArynChris

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:53 pm
The Roleplayers Prayer - By Unknown

Our Dice, Who art in bags
Hollowed by thy results

Fantasy kingdoms come
Kings wills be done

By us and the NPC's

And give us this day
Our daily criticals

Deliver us from Chaotic Evil
And forgive us our fumbles,
As we forgive those who fumble against us,

For ours is the Rulebook
The pen and the paper

For a few hours on a thursday.

Amen.

Lol, I just remembered that from years ago.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:52 pm
rofl  

ArynChris

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:14 pm
ArynChris
rofl
Liked that one?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:16 pm
Mayhaps I did,
mayhaps I didn't--
but I laughed some bitter away. smile

ArynChris

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:30 am
ArynChris
Mayhaps I did,
mayhaps I didn't--
but I laughed some bitter away. smile

You think thats funny, we had 4 sessions of WFRP turn into one long gay joke between an elf and a gnome.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:03 pm
Had I but been there
I would have seen
and enjoyed.

Depending how deep it got.  

ArynChris

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:50 pm
It was really funny, I got access to a new skill, 'strike mighty blow' because I did critical damage (48 points which is a lot) in one roll... against the floor because my character was drunk.  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff