Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Cutest Places... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nefalkarx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:37 pm
Hmm... outside, anywhere, really. Specifically more in nature, or away for crowds. =3 Like on a camping trip or at a virtually empty hotel. Vacation stuff is cute.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:58 pm
A private school would be cute indeed blaugh . I also like carnival settings.  

Freudian_Slip

justamunkey

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:44 pm
I like the kitchen, when muh sweetie comes up behind me while I'm cooking or something. 'tis my favorite whee  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:08 pm
You know how Yuki and Shuichi sit where Shuichi is between Yuki's legs? Well like that, in front of a fire with hot chocolate. Yeah, i think it's adroable.  

x_Magdalena_x

Iliketoeatcheezz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:56 pm
I'd have to go with a closet I know it seems a little trashy but just the thrill of getting caught whee  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 1:25 pm
definately while cooking together, it's very sweet and playful. those are the perfect places to kiss... places where you're being playful. it's just so......cute!!! 4laugh and the sleepy kiss, you know the one. you're leaning on each other or your in his lap or something and you just lean up or over and aim for the kiss and miss and hit the chin or cheek. *squee!* whee  

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

A. V. Karlet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:44 am
How about the top of the ferris wheel at a carnival?

Mmm, cotton-candy-flavored kisses. ^_~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:05 pm
I like having corny little fantasies for first kisses at nighttime on the streets of a big city that's crowded even at 3 in the morning. whee

I want to have my first kiss in a park with little kids playing, birds chirping and the flowers fully in bloom, but i'm just kinda like that... >.>

A library is a cute setting, too!  

Tomqueen

jad3d

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:25 pm
The perfect place to to me does not neccesarily involve some fancy restaurant or at some moonlit park or from any other cliches you would see in movies. I guess for me it would be the comfort of my own home or just someplace outside... alone from crowds.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:28 pm
In a park.  

Starlit-Knight

kuj4z

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:34 pm
in a boys locker room... twisted
in a park with lots of flowers in the morning when nobody is around..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:11 pm
Wow, I love all your answers! xD I just thought it was an interesting idea, like, right after I finished watching the movie Ghost and they managed to make icky ol' clay sexy..I mean..wow. O.o' I was just curious as to what other people thought xd  

SeNalove

CrmsnButterfly

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 9:32 pm
As stereotypical as this is, I think it'd be soooooo cute for a couple to kiss for the first time in the rain!!

OOH! Or on a beach during the sunset, with their shoes off and their feet in the surf...  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:16 pm
Well my house is on the hill overlooking the city. We're surounded by lush greenery and in the spring its just lovely. Tonight there is actually a full moon out so i think my roof would be the perfect spot for a romantic kiss oor whatever*winks*  

Kimatsuhara

Kobayashi-sama

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:28 am
Some where in a school. xd Especially if it's in a bathroom/locker room. 3nodding Although I could also go for under a blooming sakura tree, and on a beach where no one is around.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff