Mikazuki No Mai: Hangout, Club and Inn Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:50 pm
I'm really all right at the moment, I'm not the one who might have a concussion. Would you like me to call an ambulance or are you going to eat the cookie?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:52 pm
Kamoku sighed and toke the cookie, Eating it, Him defently not wanting for her too make that call.  

+[Kamy-chan]+

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:57 pm
There, you should feel better now. smile Magic cookies tend to do that for people. 3nodding *looks around* You look to be a little understaffed, are you new to the area?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:02 am
"Yeah..Just bought this place....."He answered simply. He then jestered too a stool at the counter."Please,Sit down miss..."He said too her.  

+[Kamy-chan]+

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:03 am
All right, all right. *Sits down and looks around some more*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:12 am
Kamoku sighed."You want anything yet...?"He asked.  

+[Kamy-chan]+

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:13 am
Um...*squirms a bit* could you point me in the direction of the restrooms please?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:19 am
He pointed too the right, At the Restroom for Females."There."He said too her.  

+[Kamy-chan]+

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:22 am
Thank you *disapears into the door designated for the female persuasion for a bit of time before returning once again to the main room* So... why did you decide to open this place? Is it open to the public, I kindof wandered in and all but there wasn't an open sign in the window, so I do appologize if I intruded before you were ready to open up. ^^*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:27 am
"I was searching for the Open sign under the counter when you came in, Thats why I was under there, So..It was practicly open, You did not intrude on a thing."He said, Him taking a seat on a chair behind the counter."And yes, Its quite open for Public."He countued."..So, Whats your name? Im Kamoku."He stated.  

+[Kamy-chan]+

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:33 am
((I'm going to bed for a bit. )) Ah, I see. Well most people call me luri, so I guess you can call me luri too. ^_^ I'll have to remember to come back here sometime soon, but I really should be going, I have some errands to run and I think I've stayed a bit longer than I intended to. It was nice to meet you though. ^_^ *gathers herself up quickly and rushes out the door*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:37 am
((OOC:Same here...Night Miss...))

Kamoku waved as she left."Nice too meet you too, Bye Miss Luri."He said.

After she had left, He yawned."...Well,I should head too bed...."He said, Him snapeding and dissapering into the shadows, Appering in his bed upstaires.

+[Kamy-chan]+

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:17 am
*strolls in humming a ragtime tune*

Is anybody home? Guess not. I guess i might as well goof off until someone shows up. Singing time!

*pulls out a top hat and cane and begins singing*

Hello! ma baby, Hello! Ma honey, Hello! ma ragtime gal.
Send me a kiss by wire, baby my heart's on fire!
If you refuse me, Honey, you'll lose me, then you'll be left alone;
Oh baby, telephone and tell me I'm your own.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:43 am
.::[x]::.
((Oi, Im sorry for...Dissapearing, I have no time for guilds I guess...x.x))
.::[x]::.

+[Kamy-chan]+

Cyto

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:00 am
Her short blue hair seemed to be thrown everywhere as if she just woke up. Her clothes had went through heck just trying to get to this new place. She needed work and heard that this place was hiring, pleading to herself that her friends wheren't wrong. She pushed open the door with a blue lip stick with the normal mascara and eye liner. She put a little mark under her eye as if leading off on a tail. Her combat boots squeeked the ground, pushing open the doors. Her clothes are just a simple black skirt with black baggy pants under it. Which seemed to match well with her black and blue shirt.  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff