Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Extended Discussion
Those that protect us. Spirit Guides and/or Guardian Angels Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe?
  yes, experienced in some way
  yes, but not experienced
  open-minded
  no, it's not something that I think is real
View Results

mee_shee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:20 pm
I believe in peices and parts of many different types of religons, in order to form my own.

So, on the topic of guardian angels / spirit guides :

To me they are the ones who are watching over us, to teach us lessons and make sure we don't skrew up too bad.

In other words - like parents from above.

I believe that when we die - if we have earned the right can go to heaven.

But when in heaven we can choose what form we take.

Whether it is to stay in heaven, to go back to earth and / or help people on earth, or to become a guardian angel / spirit guide.

Those are your opitions in my theories.

I do not believe in hell, I believe that if you don't earn the right to heaven, you are sent back to earth, for a second, third, and however many chances you must take to find happiness.

There's another reason why I believe wisdom, does not come with age.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:33 am
I don't believe in higher powers.  

UraniumMonk

DR490N

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:38 am
my spirit guide is like myself, a dragon. however, he is all black. i think its him who's my guide anyways. its either him or its something else that i have yet to identify. whatever it is though its not exactly pleasant...its like this little black skinned creature with beady yellow eyes and it sounds a bit like gollum. or maybe its his spirit guide. the him i speak of is my astral guardian who may or may not be my spirit guide....it gets complicated.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:43 pm
[I believe somethin is, but not a realetive from this life, cause daaam we al just dont get along, that or this elf ( sterotipical look blue skin pionty ears ect.) Not going into detail.Pm if you want the detials  

Hunter of the Dammed

kayla1234098

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:31 pm
My grandmother was verysensitive and so am I, I can sometimes still feel her there but a spirit saved me when I was a baby but they also think it was a different spirit that tried to hurt me. A spirit warned my grandma that somthing was wrong with me and when she came in my room i was hanging in the blinds and i was supposed to be in my crib barly able to stand in my crib  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:26 am
I guess I have someone, or something looking out for me, because I used to feel some presance around me when ever I was up late when I was younger. It freaked me out but that might be b/c I never talked to it or anything.

But on New Year's Eve, I got slightly depressed, and though I hadnt done this in a while, I started to think about suicide. (It'd been six months since the thought crossed my mind.) And I felt something around me, and instantly, I neither felt alone, or sad anymore.

So yeah, I believe I've got someone looking out for me.  

Endlos Blut Staub

Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces