Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
stop calling me a ******** goth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you ever been called goth
  yes
  no
View Results

H A R D C O R E

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:02 pm
pssh everyday at my school that happens...

sucks i know...but i supose my dress style is somewhat connected to the goth culture... and i listen to metal and hxc so...um...i guess that could be mistaken...as gothic?....oi....i tell them that there preps and they say they just like abercrombie cause they have nice clothes and they do their hair that way cuz it looks good....well i say that i wear what i like cuz i think it looks good on me...you dont think your a prep...i dont think im a goth..so there : P

DIE HAZ0RZ xD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:56 pm
I happens to me too.

"OMG! Goth!"

Fine call me goth
Whatever.

I don't care what you think
of me anyway.

STFU.
talk2hand

K!LL

FalseDiagnosis

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:31 pm
I've been called 'goth' or 'gothic' many, many times before.

Some girl: "Are you gothich?"
Me: "No, why?"
Sg: "Because you're wearing black converses and a black shirt."

My sister: "When I got on the bus this morning one of my friends asked me, 'Is your brother gothic?!'"

That day I had worn a black shirt and grey jeans, and my sister's bus had come before mine.

My cousin: "I think you're gothic."
Me: "Why?"
Mc: "Because at the mall, all of the people you were hanging out with were wearing black."

I did not make these up. People are so stupid. And so what if some of my friends and I wear black?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:59 pm
geez i hate it when people do that. i usually wear black...i mean what other colors do emo people wear???? sometimes i wear red and white. but when the school year started and i was hanging out with non-emo people they would like ask me everyday if i was goth.

gahh!!!  

The_Emo_One

Zellian

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:26 am
This is what my cousin asked me.

"Are you a goff?" (Yesh, she said it like that >___> Stupid fob)
"No, I'm Carlene" >___>
"But you're all dressed in black and got heavy eyeliner and you listen to Marylin Manson."

Seriously, I'm me. Not some person called 'goff.'  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:44 pm
I know what you mean... all the people in my grade call me goth cuz i wear all black with combat boots....
I atleast like the 7th graders ask me atleast a little questions before they label me.
i don't like labels

Thida Fxcking Tragedy++

phish cakes = luff

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:54 am
lOlLy_PoPs_4_eVeRyOnE
What's wrong with goths? some of my best friends are goth, and none of them are into witchcraft and that lot.
well...not that I know of

dont think i cant read your very small print... and some of my best friends are goth too. and yes, ive been called goth before. mainly cus i was wearing goth lolita clothes ... but whatever. another time i was calleds goth because a chav person in my class found out i like silverstein. WTF?! silverstain is NOT goth!  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:59 am
yeah, my counsler was talking to me, and she was all like" i don't have a problem with goth kids." so had to explain to her calmly that i wasn't. whenever i'm in the hall, people yell "GOTH GIRL!!!!!"
just plain ignorance.
actual things people say and ask me.
"are you gothic?"
"please don't stab/kill/cast a spell on me!"
dude:"can you cast a curse on this guy for me?"
me:"why are you asking me?"
dude:"well,duh, cuz goths can cast spells"

"SHE SACRIFICES SHEEP!!!!!!!!!!"
"do you slash your wrists and cry yourself to sleep?"
but by far, the stupidest one i've heared
"EVIL DEMON VAMPIRE FROM HELL!!!!!!!!!STAY AWAY FROM ME I DON'T WANT TO GET TURNED EVIL!!!"

oh yeah and i was wearing a taking back sunday shirt and some girl asked me if they were a gothic band......stupid preps.... rolleyes  

im-a-scientist!!!

im-a-scientist!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:08 am
-Fueled.By.Ramen-
I get called goth alot
I almost got suspended once because kids were telling teachers that i was trying to cast spells on them

me too....  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:27 am
i ALWAYS GET CALLED A GOTH! chavs seem to think that i'm constantly slitting my wrists!  

xkill.rock.n.rollx

tHe_sHiNs_aRe_mY_hEaRt

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:40 am
Errr. yeah in 8th grade i wore long black dresses with black ribbons in my hair, and i was walking down the hallway, and one of the many clones told me to go find God, i turned around, gave her a dirty look and told i had already found God and she should take her own advice.

my style has changed now, but i still have the same lovable friends from back then. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:54 am
My form tutor was talking to my best friend about me turning Goth. I'm not a goth!!
Just cause I wear eyeliner and like black does it make me a goth??? Noooooo.
My friends are punk/goth
And I luff them just the way they are xd  

[[!Squee!.I.Can.Disco]]

massi22

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:21 am
I get called goth heaps!!! It's so annoying. I mean, I reli dont care what they think of me, but their ignorance is SO freakin' annoying! scream My 'friend' told one of my closer friends that she had seen me at the cinema and that I "was looking a little bit gothic!" When I asked her about it she said "Yeah I saw you and you were looking a little bit gothic and I was just a little bit worried about you is all." (me= stare "riteo") Then another girl asked another one of my close friends whether I had died my hair black & turned gothic! & my school has a uniform so I don't even wear black to school!!! We haven't even had a casual dress day since I stopped caring what other people think! So they have come to the conclusion that I'm gothic simply because I wear eyeliner to school! I don't even wear black, I wear BROWN eyeliner!!! Not of my own choice!!! I lost it!!! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 2:28 pm
I get called a goth alot too like this one time: This one guy walked up to me in the hall way and pushes me down and says " Move out of the way you stupid goth." My friend Marc overheard it and goes over to the kid and taps his shoulder and say " DO we have a problem here?" When the kid turned around Marc slugged im in the face. But, in general my school is full of damn chavs and they have a ball calling me a goth ********. It's so annoying when will they learn i'm not a goth. mad  

knife_blood_romance

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games